Article: Ramsey case won't get special treatment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BrotherMoon said:
Yah, but then FW wouldn't be able to fancy himself a super hero.

Why do you think FW thinks he's a super hero? I haven't read anything where HE thinks he is one.

Bet he holds the key to this whole case...it will come out in time.

Have you ever heard that little saying "there but by the Grace of God go I?"

Fleet nor Steve have ever considered themselves to be a hero, super or not, in any way. They are simply two men that became involved in a nightmare not of their choosing. Had it not been for the exposure of the realitites of this case coming from those Blowing Whistles, Patsy might be First Lady by now.

:croc:
RR

RiverRat said:
Had it not been for the exposure of the realitites of this case coming from those Blowing Whistles, Patsy might be First Lady by now.
RR

No matter how hard she tries, and no matter what she "wears", Patsy will never be Jackie O. Jackie O was a real lady with lots of class

RiverRat said:
Have you ever heard that little saying "there but by the Grace of God go I?"

Fleet nor Steve have ever considered themselves to be a hero, super or not, in any way. They are simply two men that became involved in a nightmare not of their choosing. Had it not been for the exposure of the realitites of this case coming from those Blowing Whistles, Patsy might be First Lady by now.

RR

Had it not been for the New Age, digital hippie, highly educated, Gaia sensitive, pseudo east/west synthesis, fantasy based culture that has invaded Boulder, Patsy would have been arrested by Thomas et. al. early on. And then I think Patsy would have slipped into the psychotic personality that did the deed and all the red flags would have gone up pointing to a deliberate act.

Thomas went from a regular cop to national tv appearences and best selling author. He went up against the system. That takes a heroic effort. Kudos, but oops! His theory is wrong.

My favorite Fleetism is "We have to protect Boulder."

No, Boulder should be destroyed. At least the infantile regressive philosophy that permiates it. Other comments by FW lead me to think he hasn't escaped the mental utopia of Rocky Mountain High but has embraced it. He wants the big guys to come in from outside, deliver justice and then leave Boulder untouched.

Word Fleet, Boulder IS THE PROBLEM.

But I sure would like to know exactly what he thinks went on. I don't think he would go to LKL. More likely he would want a private reception with Deepok Chopra or The Pope. And I'm afraid his version of the truth would include auras and vibrations and essences kinda like what's her name that heard "the scream"

Apologies to BC, rough love. I call myself "The Dolt" at home.

1000Sparks said:
Bet he holds the key to this whole case...it will come out in time.

Tomorrow being the 2670th day the case has been active, and Mon. the 2672nd, it could be next week.

vicktor said:
Tomorrow being the 2670th day the case has been active, and Mon. the 2672nd, it could be next week.

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm? My detector has been off these days,as has my sense of humor ,making this an honest question.
Are you validating the "Fleet has the key",and believe there is something brewing?
Or,do you mean....oh yeah,it's been thousands of days..sure he's turning a magic key and opening up this case next week tic:)

There are only a thousand things that make Fleet a "hinky character".
One,his child hiding from him in such an effort as to not be found that he was forced to call 911. Is this normal behavior? My kids would have giggled within the first few minutes,thinking they "got one over on me". Or did he have knowledge of some sinister plan and thought it backfired on himself? Or something else?
The practice 911 call.......
The relatching of the wineceller door....
The touching of the tape....
Reentering the basement after being told NO....
Rage behaviors in Atlanta that frightened adults.....
Priscilla wiping down counters?.....
Priscilla having the day planner....
Fleet wisking Burke away....
previous behaviors..
taking care of potty duty ..sorry no man in my life unless totally alone after maybe leaving the child in the bathroom for hours hoping for a mom to return would offer "potty duty"for someone elses girlchild
then again,no man in my life has ever been "enthralled" with a stranger's six year old,in the way of santa......too many kooks around Jonbenet!
imo

I'm just now starting research on this case and the more I read this board, the more I realize I haven't a clue! Man, this case is complex.

Curious said:
I'm just now starting research on this case and the more I read this board, the more I realize I haven't a clue! Man, this case is complex.

Although, this is the best Forum PERIOD, please do not limit yourself to websleuths--- there are hordes of forums, you should read as many as you can .

Also, read the Books there is where you learn the most!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back