Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting this here as the thread has been archived. I found this today while looking for other information. Note the date of the posts

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6300940444130343140&postID=3823625366361571190

blank.gif
Anonymous said... thank you for responding to my e-mails concerning the ongoing truth behind the disappearence of natalee.will your detectives be contacting the authorities here to investagate , what i've been telling you,or will they come to arizona themselves.either way,will you be able to leave me a message ,so they can contact me.the man who's been telling me the evidence he has,fears that the people that are responsible for her death will find out and show up to finish what they tried to do the first time they saw him watching them kill natalee.which is the killing of him for being a witness.
May 12, 2009 3:53 PM

blank.gif
Anonymous said... after watching the video about the dog,that also showed the picture of the three guys,who are suspects. the man pointed to two of the guys and said,those are the two he saw with natalee all three times.is there a way for dave holloway to get in touch with me,so the witness can send the evidence he has(clothes,lipstick,and shoes)so DNA samples can be taken for a match.
May 18, 2009 4:02 PM

This link is also worth a read - the dedication of this group to find Natalee is incredible.
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

I have four weeks timeshare in June in Aruba and have been traveling there for over 25 years. Friends of mine would go down a week before I would arrive and they were on the island the Saturday before Natalie went missing. The husband went to the dentist on the following Wednesday and was told by someone working in the office that 3 locals had taken Natalie to the beach and they were having relations with her when one of the boys noticed she was not breathing. This person then said that they were told the body was half way to Panama by now......which meant they took her out pretty far and dumped her body. This was three days after her disappearance. From the story we are getting now this seems to have been the truth.

Why did he wait so long to come forward, or am I missing something?

i know this a bit early but i think i'll be too overwrought and angry to post about this over the weekend... i cannot believe it's been FOUR YEARS! wow. i never ever ever thought it would take this long for resolution when natalee's disappearance first became a headline.

RIP beautiful girl.

If anyone has the physical street addresses of the prime suspects when they lived in Aruba at the time Natalee went missing please PM me?
Thanks.

Hi. I watched the show "Haunted Evidence" (Saturday, May 30, 2009)--the psychics regarding Natalee. Then I'm watching "Beach Patrol" (Sunday, May 31, 2009). The reason I ask this in tandem is because I was a diver in various areas around the world and have a rescue diver certification.

Here's my question: If one of the psychics indicated that there was a "trench" or hole in rock near or in which the body of Natalee was placed, how would Vandersloot have known of such a place. On another website, I said that possibly Natalee's body could have been sunk off of a drop-off, since I have seen those type things that can go down thousands of feet. I thought of a "cave" or an underwater hole of some sort where Vandersloot could have dropped her body. Now, I am thinking: if Vandersloot knew of such a location, wouldn't the local divers? And wouldn't that place be explored on occasion? If this was where the body was placed, would there, in fact, be anything much to recover, being that the tides would dash the bones relentlesly against the rocks; muchless the remains being consumed by sharks, etc. How is it that Vandersloot knew these conditions. I'd like to know of his diving, lifeguard, boating experience. Why don't locals know of such places?

I read that JVDS said Natalee wanted to see sharks - this might hint at Shark Bay (Haaienbaai) which is on the North Coastline. There are likely numerous underwater caves that, if a body were thrown over into the sea close to one, the body would be forced into the cave and caught in rocks/crevices. I'd think that JVDS probably knew of such places and diving conditions from locals and his friends on the island.

During the investigation JVDS's father refused to let the home be searched - is the family still in Aurba now - do they own that property or was it rented to them during his term of office? Does anyone know if the abandoned amusement/waterpark east of Orangstadt was ever searched?:waitasec:

Wow!

I completely missed this anniversary. :(

Gosh, four years. Who would have ever dreamed we be sitting here 4 years later with Natalee's case unsolved.......well, IMHO, it is solved,.........it's just that ARUBA chooses not to punish the guilty.:mad:

I'll never forget this case nor Natalee Holloway.

God bless Beth, Dave, and all the extended family and friends who worked so dillegently to recover Natalee.

RIP sweet, beautiful Natalee. We remember you.

fran

I read Beth's book "Loving Natalee" last night. Yes, the entire book in one night.

There was an afterword that had been added in 2008 to the book I purchased by Beth. I agree with what she has to say about those that were involved and what may have happened to her daughter's body.

Rest in Peace Natalee, and may God bless and bring comfort to your family and loved ones.

I read that JVDS said Natalee wanted to see sharks - this might hint at Shark Bay (Haaienbaai) which is on the North Coastline. There are likely numerous underwater caves that, if a body were thrown over into the sea close to one, the body would be forced into the cave and caught in rocks/crevices. I'd think that JVDS probably knew of such places and diving conditions from locals and his friends on the island.

During the investigation JVDS's father refused to let the home be searched - is the family still in Aurba now - do they own that property or was it rented to them during his term of office? Does anyone know if the abandoned amusement/waterpark east of Orangstadt was ever searched?:waitasec:

Vandersloot/s must have known that the cave conditions: turbulence, currents, waves would absolutely ensure that it could never be searched by divers, and that would negate any detection using a sonar device.

The one positive in this would be that narrows down the choices of where the body might be; as you say, caught in rocks/crevices. It may be only a matter of time where someone will figure out a way to investigate such an area, thought previously to be inaccessible.

One possible method would be to create a breakwater just off from the entrance to the cave/crevice using large mooring buoys chained together and anchored to the bottom - this would have the effect of deflecting the incoming waves and reducing the force against the rocks/coastline. Not a long term proposition but it could give divers a fighting chance to investigate the areas of interest. The whole thing could then be repositioned in a new area as needed. Just a thought.

Vandersloot/s must have known that the cave conditions: turbulence, currents, waves would absolutely ensure that it could never be searched by divers, and that would negate any detection using a sonar device.

The one positive in this would be that narrows down the choices of where the body might be; as you say, caught in rocks/crevices. It may be only a matter of time where someone will figure out a way to investigate such an area, thought previously to be inaccessible.

One possible method would be to create a breakwater just off from the entrance to the cave/crevice using large mooring buoys chained together and anchored to the bottom - this would have the effect of deflecting the incoming waves and reducing the force against the rocks/coastline. Not a long term proposition but it could give divers a fighting chance to investigate the areas of interest. The whole thing could then be repositioned in a new area as needed. Just a thought.

Indeed. Watching just one program of "Beach Patrol" where they sent the divers into such a situation and just hoping that these divers would be able to emerge unscathed as a major accomplishment for their certification as lifeguards, places these kinds of conditions at the extreme end of diving for me.

Paulus VanDerSloot, father of Joran VanDerSloot, (former suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba,) collapsed and died today while playing tennis.

This was just a quick blurb on the Greta show tonite on FOX. I haven't been able to find any other confirmation online except other blogs.

I followed the Holloway case for a few years and this just peaked my interest.

FYI,

fran

Sorry to say, No tears here for the man. He was an enabler. He knew something and could have helped the family with information.

May he RIP anyway.

Goz

Sorry to say, No tears here for the man. He was an enabler. He knew something and could have helped the family with information.

May he RIP anyway.

Goz

I did not mean to come across HEARTLESS......but he did what he did-said what he said-enabled,enabled,enabled...etc. Maybe after he is at the Pearly Gates......he might send his son a subtle message DO THE RIGHT THING....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shannyp