Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I hope they finally get some closure!!

Seems strange to be happy and excited about the possibility of human remains belonging to one's kin, but after all this time- it would be good and stress-relieving news for Natalee's long suffering family. imo, speculation.

Prayers for Natalee and her family and friends. I am hoping this new development brings her family closure, finally.

Praying that this is an answer for this family. They deserve to bring their daughter's remains home. They have "known" for quite some time that she is no longer alive. How incredible that someone came forward with a tip. I sincerely hope that this is not a bad lead that has brought their hopes up once again. I hate it when people take advantage of families like this. Praying for them!!

A prayer for Natalee and the Holloways. So many years and tears. This case always haunted me. I hope the family gets some answers and Natalee can finally come home. And may Joran burn in hell for what he has done.

Fingers crossed this is good news for Natalee's family! Please let them have closure and be able to bring her body home!!

Please let this be her. Let her family have some closure.

It's amazing how small Aruba is and they never found the body before. Then again, I don't know how diligent the police force is in Aruba. This story has been insane from the get go.

Are there any other missing persons in this area?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Are there any other missing persons in this area?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro
Remember American Robyn Gardner that vanished in Aruba? But what led Dave Holloway and TJ Ward to the remains was a tip specifically concerning Natalee Holloway.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Hoping the family can have closure !!!!
Wish this "tip" had come in sooner, though.

Praying for peace for Natalee and for closure for all who love her

Wonder if there are more victims of that monster--Joran -- buried on that island ?

Hoping the family can have closure !!!!
Wish this "tip" had come in sooner, though.
Exactly! If Joran and his father had not covered up her death, another young woman would not have been murdered as well.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member