Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sez dave will be finding out results with the rest of us thru media.....

HLN
Tim Miller just talked to Dave (father) he's not holding up good
Dave is upset that he has to find out through the media like the rest of us

This is just so wrong - despicable, IMO! And yet so typical of the way these people have handled the case. How much time/trouble would it take to give the family a heads up?! It's as if they enjoy torturing this family. :furious: :furious:

I would guess that if they are not notifying the family first, it is not Natalee.

This type of feeling, this suspense, should be limited to television finales or upcoming movies, not the potential answers to a real crime.

It just seems if it belonged to Natalee they would notify her family or even if it is not it seems like they would call them and tell them that too.

IMO

Tim says Dave is upset, he spoke to him about 7 mins ago. dave thought they would get official word a few hours before official results were released to the media..

you know... there are some people on twitter (looking at live feed) that just SHOULD NOT open their mouths if they have nothing nice to say. I mean really!

Surely the Aruban authorities would have been decent enough to have let the Holloways know if it was Natalie before the rest of the people would know. :furious:

I am thinking it is not Natalie. I want it to be, but am skeptical.

JMO

Aruba certainly isn't doing much to elevate their image in my opinion. Still pretty much on the bottom of my list of places to visit just because of this type of nonsense.

TM choked up talking about what he and dave has gone thru in the search for Natalee..

I just can't imagine. Like has been said, either way, it has to be devastating to Beth and Dave. Hope Beth is holding up ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman