Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Not Natalee.

Aruban authorities could not sink any lower. Shame on them for building up false hope for the Holloway family.

per insession - bone not natalees...so sad that family had to wait for this...so who's is it?

her poor parents..... how could they build them up to let them down like this! I will NEVER EVER VISIT ARUBA!

I guess this is why sloot laughed and said no when informed of this mandible. He knows exactly where she is, IMO.

wm

My prayers are with Natalee's family. This has got to be such an emotional rollercoaster for them.

I guess this is why sloot laughed and said no when informed of this mandible. He knows exactly where she is, IMO.

wm

I don't even know what to think of him. Seriously. He's already in jail..why can't he just cooperate now? Natalee deserves to be found. :(

Well, then, is this another one of Joran's victims? This person deserves to be identified and returned to her family!

Just incredible. I really thought this might be her. I'm so disappointed! I can't imagine how the Holloway family must feel.

This was all handled in the typical Aruban manner. What a bunch of cowards. I can't say what I want or I'll be banned...

What??? I thought for sure it was going to be her!! Who else is missing down there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0