Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same woman he was arguing with that didn't want him going to New Orleans? Geez louise, this is an odd odd case.

I can't help but think that Karma had a hand in his death.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

No not the same girl John was dating two girls, hard to believe IMO
John wanted this girl Emily dated her from time to time when her boyfriend was in Jail his name is Austin J.
When Austin hit Emily she called John to save her.
Maybe this was a set up I don't know
Emily said in one of her video's she was dating John to get info out of him. She seems very sweet maybe AJ hit her again then she called John.
Maybe John had a knife or AJ had the knife.
Maybe AJ stabbed John if so he would go back to jail.
Emily is taking the self defense roll to save her boyfriend.
I don't know talking out loud. JMO

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...holloway-remains-killed-fla-article-1.3875693

Man who said he burned Natalee Holloway’s remains killed in Fla.

March 15, 2018

"The 32-year-old victim was trying to abduct a woman he knew as she got out of her car, cops said.

The woman wrestled away the knife Ludwick was carrying during a struggle in her driveway and stabbed him.

“She fought for her life here,” North Port police spokesman Josh Taylor told local media. “All the evidence we have is this woman may have, in fact, fought to save her life and is around to talk about that.”

Cops later found a bleeding Ludwick away from the scene, airlifting him to the hospital where he died that morning."

Wow @ BDE

JL sought infamy. He was so twisted, what a tormented soul.
The woman had a lucky escape.

No not the same girl John was dating two girls, hard to believe IMO
John wanted this girl Emily dated her from time to time when her boyfriend was in Jail his name is Austin J.
When Austin hit Emily she called John to save her.
Maybe this was a set up I don't know
Emily said in one of her video's she was dating John to get info out of him. She seems very sweet maybe AJ hit her again then she called John.
Maybe John had a knife or AJ had the knife.
Maybe AJ stabbed John if so he would go back to jail.
Emily is taking the self defense roll to save her boyfriend.
I don't know talking out loud. JMO

I've been reading Gabrial's FB page and someone on there came up with the same scenario you have posted. Several on there are thinking the same as you. They also posted about John admitting that he lied about the whole thing about Natalie. I wonder if this is true??

Yesterday Gabriel posted a video and his reasons for believing another guy (a boyfriend of the girl) stabbed John to death and the girl is taking the blame. The authorities must have found out about this information and responded. Gabriel is not credible. No kidding.

From the North Port Police Department Facebook

>>>snip

Nothing which we have reported so far has changed. We aware of a “theory” that others may have been involved in Mr. Ludwick’s death. Initial thoughts (without FACTS) by someone who has been interviewed by federal authorities and found not to be credible, due in part to multiple contradictory statements. There is absolutely no EVIDENCE at this time that anyone other than the woman Mr. Ludwick attacked was involved. Of course we are always open to new and additional FACTUAL tips and information. If you have any FACTS or EVIDENCE, please let us know and we will investigate. #FACTS #EVIDENCE

https://www.facebook.com/NorthPortPD/posts/2059395261016503

I've been reading Gabrial's FB page and someone on there came up with the same scenario you have posted. Several on there are thinking the same as you.. I wonder if this is true??

I saw a video to that made me think she couldn't do it
I thought Gabrial's FB page was private?

They also posted about John admitting that he lied about the whole thing about Natalie. OMG say NO to Drugs

i thought gabe's fb page / social media was deemed unacceptable here? and why are we still referencng him anyway? he's a total fraud!

Is anyone else thinking witness protection program or just me? Maybe it’s because I just had surgery yesterday. Would it be that public. Idk. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...to-2005-disappearance-fatally-stabbed-w517912

Natalee Holloway: Man Linked to 2005 Disappearance Fatally Stabbed

March 16 2018

"John Christopher Ludwick was stabbed in North Port, Florida, after trying to kidnap a woman as she was exiting her driveway. He fled from the scene on foot; police officers later found him on a nearby road and flew him to the local hospital, where he died, North Port police spokesperson Joshua Taylor tells Rolling Stone.

"The autopsy was done [Thursday] morning and it was completely consistent with her rendition," he says. "Also, there were many eyewitnesses that saw the struggle" that took place "around a quarter to seven in the morning" Wednesday.
Ludwick's connection to the Holloway case also adds an additional layer to his death, and Taylor says his office has passed along what information they have to the team that has been looking into Holloway's 2005 disappearance from Aruba for more than a decade.
Here's what we know about Ludwick's death and his ties to the Holloway case.

Ludwick and the woman knew each other.
According to Taylor, the Ludwick and the woman were roommates from "months and months ago," and the crime may have been the result of a soured relationship. "He apparently was trying to make advances, [and] she wanted nothing to do with him," he says. "She blocked his phone calls, but he was finding other ways to get in touch with her, like using someone else's Facebook. She said she told him, 'If you don't stop bothering me, I will call the police.' He said, 'You sealed your fate.'" Taylor adds that the North Port police department had not received any reports about Ludwick's behavior prior to the Wednesday incident."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61