ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he lured her there under somewhat false pretenses. I'm going to say it. I think he could have made a "snuff film" and then disposed of her body.

If she had gone to Aruba to work as a model, then why lie about it? Women do those sorts of trips all the time.

And if she didn't go into the ocean with him, then where did he put her body? Would he have access to a private beach area? And how far out could he have gone with her anyway, that she has not been found? It seems he would have had to have rented a boat, in order to get rid of her this completely. Unless she is elsewhere on the island, buried or hidden. Wonder if they have used search dogs on land?

If she had gone to Aruba to work as a model, then why lie about it? Women do those sorts of trips all the time.

And if she didn't go into the ocean with him, then where did he put her body? Would he have access to a private beach area? And how far out could he have gone with her anyway, that she has not been found? It seems he would have had to have rented a boat, in order to get rid of her this completely. Unless she is elsewhere on the island, buried or hidden. Wonder if they have used search dogs on land?

Seems to me that one of two things may have happened:

1) he drowned her at sea and she may really be in the ocean

OR

2) he harmed her and disposed of her on land, hence "look in the ocean", to distract LE from her true location.

ETA:

OR

3) (from concentric's post below): got someone else to dispose of her out at sea. (but could he find someone he trusted enough on an island where he doesn't know anyone? unless he was a frequent visitor and had more contacts than we know)

JMHO... :(

From my experience in the modeling/acting business, I think some women think they can hitch a ride to the big time without paying their dues in legitimate study, or they don't understand their limitations. I truly believe that she was vulnerable and was conned, or at least part of the way.

I do think he got someone to take her body out to sea.

Does anyone know what this guy does for a living? I mean I was looking at Bing Maps of the last three houses he has lived in and they are big.

I don't know...someone else taking the body out to sea for him seems pretty unlikely to me...but who knows...

Does anyone know what this guy does for a living? I mean I was looking at Bing Maps of the last three houses he has lived in and they are big.

Excellent question. Weird, how he was charged theft of under $500.00 in several instances. This is from an article posted on this thread earlier.

I have also been wondering what he did for a living.

I am also curious what jobs she has held. We know she used to work for a dental office. What did she do before that?

OK just read this article ...

Why would RG's boyfriend tell Radar Online (he gave them an interview) that the name of the man with his girlfriend was a mystery to him before her disappearance?
I heard him say on Dr Drew last night that he HAD heard of him before and that she said he was a gay friend.

"The name Gary K. Giordano, a 50-year-old from Gaithersburg, Maryland, was a mystery to Forester before Robyn's disappearance, but women who dated Giordano in the past have since reached out with disturbing stories."

"Meanwhile, Forester vows to keep on searching until his girlfriend of 2-and-a-half years is found -- dead or alive."

It's also the first time I have heard they have been together for 2 1/2 years. :think:

Excellent question. Weird, how he was charged theft of under $500.00 in several instances. This is from an article posted on this thread earlier.

http://www.leverage-us.com/

"Leverage LLC in Gaithersburg, MD is a private company categorized under Unclassified. Our records show it was established in and incorporated in Maryland. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $88,000 and employs a staff of approximately 2."

Totally wondering, HatesSociopaths. How did the boyfriend meet her, for example???

Why don't these media people ask penetrating questions. They are the ones getting paid.

What a coinkydink that media people will not take an independant stand. It seems like they are all trying to protect their own jobs and not raise the ire of the power elite.

Yeah I have looked at his record, there are four.

03/11/1996 THEFT:LESS $300 VALUE

10/12/1997 THEFT:LESS $300 VALUE

04/29/2003 THEFT: $500 PLUS VALUE

06/06/2003 THEFT:LESS $500 VALUE

Each one has a different complainant.

You can search for him here: http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

Why is her supposed boyfriend so busy making all these media appearances? 15 minutes of fame for him?

It must be. TV appearances in the US are doing nothing to raise awareness, or plea with the public for information regarding her disappearance, since she disappeared in a foreign country.

OK. Raise your hand if you think that the boyfriend could have something to do with making her disappear?

(not saying that I do)

Yeah I have looked at his record, there are four.

03/11/1996 THEFT:LESS $300 VALUE

10/12/1997 THEFT:LESS $300 VALUE

04/29/2003 THEFT: $500 PLUS VALUE

06/06/2003 THEFT:LESS $500 VALUE

Each one has a different complainant.

You can search for him here: http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

This may also have been covered, but it looks like he and his ex-wife sued each other for domestic violence. I would want to see those reports. It looks like when all was said and done his ex-wife was DENIED a protective order. That sucks.

http://www.leverage-us.com/

"Leverage LLC in Gaithersburg, MD is a private company categorized under Unclassified. Our records show it was established in and incorporated in Maryland. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $88,000 and employs a staff of approximately 2."

Thank you> :)

So I see this is a business he runs out of his home since it shares the same address.

This may also have been covered, but it looks like he and his ex-wife sued each other for domestic violence. I would want to see those reports. It looks like when all was said and done his ex-wife was DENIED a protective order. That sucks.

Yes. But we all know that protective orders do nothing, anyway.

So, here's my question: What made him stop obsessing over harming a previous wife or girlfriend and move on to another target? Obvious to me is that he was under scrutiny and moved on to less monitored prey?

Aruba Authorities Think Missing US Tourist Is Dead

Authorities in Aruba believe a missing American tourist is no longer alive and are seeking to extend a detention order for her travel companion as they seek witnesses who will help them build a case against him, a prosecutor on the Dutch Caribbean island said Friday.

Investigators have few witnesses who saw Robyn Gardner and Gary V. Giordano together in Aruba before he reported her missing, Solicitor General Taco Stein said. He said Giordano told police she was apparently pulled away by the ocean current as they snorkeled off the southern tip of the island on Aug. 2.

The Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba also announced Friday it will request legal assistance from the U.S. Department of Justice in the investigation, NBC Washington reported.

After so many days, authorities no longer believe the 35-year-old Maryland woman could be alive, so they are holding Giordano on suspicion of involvement in her death. Her remains have not been recovered despite a search of more than four days in the sea and on the coastline in the area where she was reported missing.

Snipped: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44122357/ns/world_news-americas/#.TkV2Bb9768E

Yes. But we all know that protective orders do nothing, anyway.

Of course. I just think it sucks that it's so difficult to get a protective order. The only good thing about a protective order is that if they don't kill you first, you can call the cops if they show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member