ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the handwritten police report in the video. I transcribed it. It is graphic. This occurred a little over a year ago. I am alarmed that this did not result in a rape conviction, and we have a new light on the case. My profile of him as a BDSM rapist appears dead on.

Missing in Aruba: Exclusive New Details - YouTube

I had not doubt that GVG was a monster but this really confirms it. I hope he gets put away forever.

He said he saw the car and THOUGHT it was an unusual place to snorkel
I did not see where he said he saw them snorkelling
I may have missed that part

I have not read anywhere that anyone saw them snorkeling. That info came from GVG and GVG alone.

Could be. But at least the diver shop owner's statement does confirm GG's story he and RG were snorkling on Baby Beach, something that has been doubted by RG's boyfriend and many people on this board.

It seems unlikely to me that GG would take RG to that place just "to be seen" but at a time very different than he claimed, kill her elsewhere and come back. That just does not make sense to me.

Of course, he could have taken her snorkling and then drowned her, but then he probably would have risked having scratches etc.

If he was snorkeling, I wonder If he could have been wearing a wet suit? I have snorkled in the Bahamas, cancun, and it doesnt matter how warm the water is, I still prefer wearing a wet suit. if he was wearing a wet suit, he may have not had any scratch marks, as the wet suit would have protected to his arms, legs, etc, jmho

I dunno if he snorkeled or not ehy? just wonder if he did, was he wearing a wet suit?

I have not read anywhere that anyone saw them snorkeling. That info come from GVG and GVG alone.

No, he did not see them actually in the water snorkeling, but:

* He saw the pair that aftenoon that Gardner vanished.
* He saw RG alive in the area and recognized her by her tatoos.
* "He later saw Giordano's rental car at the tip of a rocky path leading out to the ocean"

Everything seems (to me) consistant with GG's version of the story except "there were apparent gaps in time between when witnesses saw the pair on the beach and the timeline Giordano gave when he reported Gardner missing"

I just do not understand the idea that GG took RG there "to be seen" and then took her somewhere else to kill her and then return. That could be seen as well.

If he was using the snorkelling story as an alibi, he would need details
Where they entered the water etc.

I don't know, just guessing

I still don't know...
Did someone rent them gear?
Did LE find gear?

This is the area once again I think he may have taken her. Boca Mahos is the point marked "A". The Natural Bridge in the lower right hand corner is a tourist attraction. Are there employees there? I think it is highly possible he took her there on Monday to scout the area. They should be shown photos and asked if they have seen them.

mapbocamahos.jpg

A lot of people who commit murder (planned that is) make sure they have an alibi. Maybe that's the case here ... I do not know. Just speculation on my part.

HS did you know that GVG & his second wife still have an active case? It was filed 9/13/2010. The claim type is Contract and the case status is Active.

On 4/13/2011 it says: Comment:TRIAL SET FOR: 08032011;TIME: 0800A;LOC:01;ROOM:101

Last two updates to the case:

Type: NOTICE SENTComplaint No.:001
Date: 07/14/2011 Comment:NOTICE OF TRIAL RELOCATION WAS SENT TO ATP (RT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type: NOTICE SENT Complaint No.:001
Date: 07/14/2011Comment:ALSO SENT TO - DEF,

I have not been to the Natural Bridge since it collasped
There was a small eating place and gift shop there
Lots of people, big attraction

This is the area once again I think he may have taken her. Boca Mahos is the point marked "A". The Natural Bridge in the lower right hand corner is a tourist attraction. Are there employees there? I think it is highly possible he took her there on Monday to scout the area. They should be shown photos and asked if they have seen them.

mapbocamahos.jpg

I remember back in the NH case that they talked about people dumping stuff in the ocean and the area had a lot of sharks due to that ... is this the same area HS?

Yes it is the same area as I've heard the subject of sharks being discussed about it. This area comes up in Natalee Holloway threads, that's how I found it.

I also just found this:

Natural Bridge
(collapsed on September 2, 2005)

This was one of Aruba's most popular attractions. The bridge was a formation of coral limestone cut out by years of pounding surf, and was one of the largest of these types of spans in the world. It standed some 23 feet (7 meters) above sea level and spans more than 100 feet (30 meters).
There is no admission fee or set hours for visiting, but you'll find a few refreshment stands nearby open daily.
Natural Bridge is till a very popular spot, and there is a smaller bridge (Baby Bridge) nearby.

The people running those refreshment stands should be shown photos of Gary and Robyn.

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/discover/attractions-and-sights/Natural-Bridge.html

If he was using the snorkelling story as an alibi, he would need details
Where they entered the water etc.

I don't know, just guessing

Have there been any reports about his snorkeling equipment? Has it/was it ever found? I've seen nothing.

Have there been any reports about his snorkeling equipment? Has it/was it ever found? I've seen nothing.

I have seen nothing either

If they were snorkelling and she didn't make it back... where is the gear?

A lot of people who commit murder (planned that is) make sure they have an alibi. Maybe that's the case here ... I do not know. Just speculation on my part.

HS did you know that GVG & his second wife still have an active case? It was filed 9/13/2010. The claim type is Contract and the case status is Active.

On 4/13/2011 it says: Comment:TRIAL SET FOR: 08032011;TIME: 0800A;LOC:01;ROOM:101

Last two updates to the case:

Type: NOTICE SENTComplaint No.:001
Date: 07/14/2011 Comment:NOTICE OF TRIAL RELOCATION WAS SENT TO ATP (RT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type: NOTICE SENT Complaint No.:001
Date: 07/14/2011Comment:ALSO SENT TO - DEF,

Thank you. That makes three different women taking legal action concerning him in 2010. Of the three, his ex-wife has only said the police were called one time and that there were problems in the marriage and it didn't last long (or something like that, I'm paraphrasing.)

There is an intense anger at women with Gary, it would be interesting to have more information about his past. I'd like to know when it began and spot the full pattern.

Could it be possible that he took her to that spot leading her to believe it was for a modeling shoot? But once they started she realized it wasn't the type of shoot she thought it was going to be, they then fought, his uncontrollable anger took over resulting in her death?

The report I transcribed mentions Gary is a swinger. Expect to see more women surface. This will be like the Tiger Woods thing where women kept popping up after his infidelity became known.

Very soon there are going to be loud questions being asked why Gary Giordano was not put behind bars by Montgomery County last year. The timeline needs to be put together better for his history, but that is where this is heading. There are two distinct cases of court or police filings by two different women last year, at least. That police report I transcribed up above was the latter of the two.

ETA: On the plus side, even if Aruba can't get a conviction, there is good reason to believe he will be arrested and charged with sexual assault, etc. once he arrives on U.S. soil. His days of freedom are over for a while at least.

MOO.

Wasn't it reported that the woman, or women, dropped the charges out of fear?

What's interesting to me is all the criticism about Aruba. It isn't warranted. Within days this will transfer over to the state of Maryland. This guy should have never been on the streets.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member