ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The water reminds of somewhere in the bahama's, maybe Exuma's......

I zoomed in as best as I could, and I don't think it's the Exumas. I lived there on a boat for awhile and it doesn't look familiar at all. Abacos, maybe? Only place I didn't go. (But it looks to me to be somewhere further into the Caribbean - although the sports fishing boats are all over the Bahamas but I guess they're everywhere these days).

But on another note, I googled the user name 'ggior' that was used for the photo, and I found an eBay name that's the same. Seems like a lot of scuba purchases, some this year but many over the past several years. May or may not be him, so I didn't want to post the link, but it's easy enough to find if you look.

Thank you all for confirming what I am thinking about this woman and her daughter! Crazy, isn't it? Lying to the FBI on a case like this are you kidding me? I hope the FBI can follow up on these suspicions and press charges if proven.

MOO.

I'm back to where I started with this mother/daughter. I just watched them again and I think it's bs. She is adding way to many details to her original story. As judge Judy would say "If it doesn't make sense, it's not true"

Anybody else still wondering what the hell this photo is all about?

abc_aruba_boyfriend_nt_110812_wg.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/i....com/images/GMA/abc_aruba_boyfriend_nt_110812

I put two and two together and typed it into google, and sure enough, this kind of thing is used in role play in BDSM stuff.

Jackalopes are considered dangerous and not to be provoked!

Anybody else still wondering what the hell this photo is all about?

abc_aruba_boyfriend_nt_110812_wg.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/meta/search/i....com/images/GMA/abc_aruba_boyfriend_nt_110812

I put two and two together and typed it into google, and sure enough, this kind of thing is used in role play in BDSM stuff.

Jackalopes are considered dangerous and not to be provoked!

I think you are grasping waaay too much there bud. The entry in Jackalope - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia makes no mention of any BDSM connection.

Maybe she saw the same picture you did and it sounded like a good story?

I have no desire to EVER go to Aruba. The place gives me the creeps, MOO.
wm

It really has nothing to do with Aruba Waltz, unfortunately this woman agreed to go on a trip with an American nutcase. So Aruba now has 2 highprofile missing person cases......I don't know about you, but I live in the Detroit area where people go missing & are murdered by the minute. Aruba is much safer then most US cities by a landslide!

Does anyone know if she was sharing a room with this guy or did they have separate rooms?

Just wondering because that would certainly shed some light on the nature of this trip she took with him. I've heard that it was supposed to be a "no strings" trip between "friends".

TIA

I don't know about you, but I live in the Detroit area where people go missing & are murdered by the minute. Aruba is much safer then most US cities by a landslide!

Indeed. Strangely enough a lot of Americans seem to forget about this.

Ok I just wanted to bump this because I am curious ... has anyone figured out why she typed 16?

I don't think anyone has
Its appears to be an answer to his question "Where are you baby"

this post shows that a Hobie canbe referred to as the 16
Reaching here but....

Can't go wrong with a 14' Hobie from Aruba Watersports for 55/hr. The 16' is 77/hr. We only used the 16' twice this year, once with another couple and once because it was all that was available at the time we wanted to sail. Didn't even need to use the jib.... lotsa nice wind!
http://www.aruba.com/forum/f10/sunfish-equiv-rentals-33084/

Maybe she saw the same picture you did and it sounded like a good story?

Personally, I believe that woman's (JF) story. She was a neighbor of his and says they dated. She has lived in two of the towns he has resided. Frederick & Gaithersburg.

I would like to know where that picture came from. Anyone know how the media got ahold of it? Was it already on the internet and someone found it or did someone give it to the media?

Someone on the RG FB site said that GVG has been on AFF for a long time and he's into BDSM. I also read on here that this company received a lot of complaints about him from women.

I don't think anyone has
Its appears to be an answer to his question "Where are you baby"

I don't think so b/c 'the 16' appears before he asked the question (time/date wise).

I just found a picture of JF and she is a beautiful blond and looks A LOT like RG. Whoa!!!

Update to the post in the quote ... she now has brown hair. Maybe it's her natural hair color?

She no longer lives in the MD area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member