ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look disjointed in a way. She seems to be heading to the sidewalk perhaps, while he is ahead of her going toward the parking lot. I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm on vaca with my husband/boyfriend, we would be relaxed, holding hands and going to the car together....unless there was an argument.

I was just going to say she seems to be maneuvering those steps pretty well in those shoes and being highly intoxicated. I agree with the being closer part for some people, but maybe these are the type to be that way so much in public. I wondered an argument immediately.

-------------------

IMO: Here's where I think she was fooled, like several people are saying:

I don't think she checked out GVG's past.

While she was with RF, she was casting around for Plan B, in case her relationship with RF didn't work out. So, GVG and RG gradually developed their "connection". I seriously don't think that RG's goal in life was to be a scheduler at a dental office. When the relationship with RF and the dental office job failed, she was on to Plan B. I don't think she realized that she was being conned.

According to Robyn's roomate:

Jones said that her friend was aware that Giordano, 50, had a history of domestic abuse allegations, and that they had a "roller-coaster friendship."

Also RG and GVG had know each other for over a year. This was not a "new" relationship.

(source: ABC news http://abcnewsradioonline.com/national-news/tag/christina-jones)

I do find it odd that RF and GVG never met? I have platonic male friends. Of course my SO knows them! :innocent:

The search area, a rugged terrain on the Dutch Caribbean Island, is covered with cactus and other treacherous desert plants. It included a section next to the Correctional Institute of Aruba, where the only suspect connected to the case is being held.

The area was selected as a result of information authorities gained after interrogating Gary Giordano, and other information, said Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein.

Police would not go into detail about "other information" they had obtained.

Search teams, including approximately 45 police officers, cadets and Red Cross volunteers, spread out in long lines and walked an area north of the Seroe Colorado lighthouse, just a few miles from Baby Beach and Nanki Point, where Giordano says Gardner disappeared while snorkeling.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localn...er-comes-up-empty/6RH8bMWGN0SPHbzqkO1OOQ.cspx

I found some photos of that coastal area by the Seroe Colorado lighthouse. It is about a 5 minute drive from the restaurant according to Google.

15overlook.jpg

17overlook.jpg

20overlook.jpg

http://www.bridgeandtunnelclub.com/...roecolorado/seroecoloradolighthouse/index.htm

35refinery.jpg

BBM

So you assert that someone who alters their appearance to look younger or more attractive has a foundation built on an intent to deceive others?

Yesterday, I had my eyebrows waxed, and most of the women I know color their hair and shave their legs/armpits. All of us wear makeup too, and some of us try to look taller by wearing high heals. Spanx. Don't forget Spanx to look less lumpy.

We are surely a deceitful bunch!

TOTALLY OT but there is a hilarious schtick by Chris Rock on this subject....

Is it positively in his hand? Could it be sitting on a table? What kind of restaurant was it? A lot of restaurants with messy food/seafood will leave out paper towel rolls on the tables for the customers.

ETA: It could be the clear camera someone posted a picture of upthread. IIRC, it was clearish with dark marks.
no, now I think tp and a solo cup!
he was probably headed to throw it away...
asolo.jpg

(my apologies if this has already been posted)

Robyn Gardner's Last Photo Less Than Two Hours Before She Vanished

http://abcnews.go.com/International/robyn-gardner-photo-vanished-aruba/story?id=14361836

ht_robyn_gardner_aruba_dm_110823_wg.jpg

This photo obtained exclusively by ABC News shows Robyn Gardner, the Maryland woman missing
for more than two weeks, leaving a restaurant in Aruba with companion Gary Giordano, now the
leading suspect in her disappearance. (Photo obtained exclusively by ABC News)

So does Gary's hair look like HE has been in the water?

3f72dc50ada88fa607112f0.jpg

1imagesstoriesnews2011a.jpg

08032011sdpfrontpage.jpg

Do you think her relationship with RF failed?
I get the impression RF doesn't feel that way

I'm another person who doesn't feel that way.

I think we all have the tendency to view things through our personal "goggles".

I don't think Robyn was "cheating".

I'm willing to believe that RF and RG had a loving, but perhaps non-monogamous relationship. Remember that RF has told two versions of the story:

1. He thought RG was in FL w/ her family.
2. He thought GVG was gay.

Perhaps both are true. Perhaps neither. I've considered the possibility that RF knew of GVG, but thought that wouldn't "play in Peoria" as they say. Better to appear on national TV as the "hurt" boyfriend. JMO.

sure looks like RG was waiting on GG and he passed her and didn't stay back to help her manage those shoes! I may be seeing things but they look like REALLy high wedge sandals! Pretty sure she didn't wear those on the beach. I couldn't wear them SOBER!!!

Is GG wearing the same shirt we see him wearing in the photos when he is being filmed and his toupee almost flies off? His time line is REALLY tight!
4:18 pics.
12-15 min to beach drive remove shoes get down to beach...4:30-4:33
30 min walk 5:03 (per fisherman)they leave & go where???? NOT FAR! wonder if Mr fisherman put a wrinkle in GG's plans?
12-15 min back to car clean off feet put shoes on drive back 5:15-5:18
rest. closes 5:30
He ONLY HAD 39-42 min to kill her and dispose of her!
COULD HE HAVE EVEN LEFT THE AREA AND RETURNED BY 6:02?
I bet she is right there! Or he threw her in a dumpster!
geez!

and is back at 6:02 knocking on doors? in the back parking lot?
IMO he choked her! or she was picked up by another individual
he was ticked at 4:18 (maybe)and probably still mad at 5:18 when they drove back near the resteraunt!!!
40 min window!! wow.
with his lawyer in 24 hours back there at the resteraunt
and trying to collect 1.5 mil 48 hours later.
TOO hinky!

So does Gary's hair look like HE has been in the water?

3f72dc50ada88fa607112f0.jpg
In this pic it does. Was this 8/2? Looks like different hair thought. He had nappy curls IMO at the resteraunt... my hubby has really curly hair too.
I wonder if he didn't stick his head in a sink?? or comb it up???
WHERE IS HIS RED LANYARD he was wearing at 4:12 I wonder???

A guy with a hair piece and a lady with hair extentions would never get salt water
in that hair! So NO SNORKELING, IMO

RSBM: Look closely at this photo. Can you see the cylindrical item in his left arm? It almost looks like a rolled up map or something similar?

RSBM: Look closely at this photo. Can you see the cylindrical item in his left arm? It almost looks like a rolled up map or something similar?

There does appear to be something there

I must be really really slow. I thought TT was the modeling name. Now I'm thinking he called for DGuurl. Now, I believe he may have asked for sex with the daughter, after seeing these photos. They look like it's not too much of a stretch to paid sex isn't an unreasonable request.

It appears to me that NG dropped this story. This might be why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8