ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the inconsistentcies give me trouble, not well planned

So, you know longer believe he gave her roofies?
You think it was a sexual assault?

The roofies theory was based on a false report about him telling police she had taken sleeping pills. The media misled me. It's not what happened.

I think it was a sexual assault because GG's history indicates that.

Woozy, intoxicated, to me pretty much means the same thing, just different ways of saying it.

ggtube.jpg

What is in his left hand?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mystery-aruba-pictures-robyn-gardner-surface-gary-giordano-14361830

I don't recall hearing anything about her belongings at all
On the video, the interviewer said her mother said she recognized the dress
The police may have those things
I get the feeling they were not among things packed up back at the hotel
and I have nothing to base that on, just a feeling

Way up thread there was a discussion about her going to lunch wearing only a bikini

Yeah that was reported on CNN. Just proves no one has the facts in this case except the police and or FBI.

I think I just found out the stage name that Carrie's daughter was using before her current one. There are a ton of photos of her, including topless. These look to have been taken before she was 18. Is this legal??? They were on a paid membership adult site, but show up on a google image search. I am not 100% certain they are of her though.

I think I just found out the stage name that Carrie's daughter was using before her current one. There are a ton of photos of her, including topless. These look to have been taken before she was 18. Is this legal??? They were on a paid membership adult site, but show up on a google image search. I am not 100% certain they are of her though.

Are you able to post the search term?

Are you able to post the search term?

I'm not sure but here it is:

"Daphne Guurl" (use quotes)

ETA: At the website of same name it says the images were taken when the models were 16 and 17 years of age with parental consent and direction. And yes that is her.

Do you think her relationship with RF failed?
I get the impression RF doesn't feel that way

Me either.. I personally feel horrible for the guy. Bad enough finding out she was cheating then she goes missing on top of it all. Must be awful... he's going through all kinds of hell imo.

Her dad's an interesting guy too- the sister the mom is fighting with as well. Less than a month ago the daughter was all excited on her facebook talking about going to NY to be on a talk show that isn't on the air yet but is a British talk show that is = to Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil. These people should have stayed off the TV- that mom is gonna end up in jail if she isn't careful.

ETA: At the website of same name it says the images were taken when the models were 16 and 17 years of age with parental consent and direction. And yes that is her.

I saw that. Searching images with the quotes, the only pics I see of her are the same that are posted at the same name website. None are topless, but all are very suggestive and inappropriate for a minor.

Woozy, intoxicated, to me pretty much means the same thing, just different ways of saying it.

Woozy- she didn't eat much sooo maybe translated means nausea?

US: woozy - Dutch wazig or licht in het hoofd

http://www.interglot.com/dictionary/nl/en/translate/wazig

wazig: vague; unclear; undefinable; blurred; hazy; misty; faint; dim
IMO that seems more like "stoned" munchies?
(but she would HAVE an appetite then)
she didn't eat her salad.
licht in het hoofd: US we think light in the head... =drunk
but does it translate that way???
licht: light; easy; simple; easily; effortless; not difficult; not hard; not dark

in: at; in
het: the; it
hoofd: head; sphere; principal; beginning;
chief; superior; leader; commander; captain;
headman; boss

translated it could mean
easily the boss/superior...<in control of GG >
not hard in the head... <not stubborn >
not dark in the head... <a blond >

maybe it is " lost in translation"
I'd like to see a qoute from the Netherlands!!!

Yup, it sure is.. her dad's an icp fan and takes her to the shows, has some of those pics of her with her face painted as a clown on his facebook, they were headed to a show.

Her dad's an interesting guy too- the sister the mom is fighting with as well. Less than a month ago the daughter was all excited on her facebook talking about going to NY to be on a talk show that isn't on the air yet but is a British talk show that is = to Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil. These people should have stayed off the TV- that mom is gonna end up in jail if she isn't careful.

I agree about the mom being charged with something if she isn't careful. I hope that ALE isn't basing anything off of what she says (the alleged apparent obsession with the NH case) as that is being speculated from what CE said.

Yup, it sure is.. her dad's an icp fan and takes her to the shows, has some of those pics of her with her face painted as a clown on his facebook, they were headed to a show.

Who is the father? what's icp? Link to dads' FB?

I agree about the mom being charged with something if she isn't careful. I hope that ALE isn't basing anything off of what she says (the alleged apparent obsession with the NH case) as that is being speculated from what CE said.

Wasn't it in the NE about an obsession with NH? Was she the source for NE?

Both places, NE and CE, I'd say take with a grain of salt.

Who is the father? what's icp? Link to dads' FB?

I don't think we're allowed to post links to anyones social network page, especially anyone not named in a case.

The OP

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

It looks like the same name used to post various pics of the CE daughter is also a name used for a Usenet group. Not sure it's ok to post Usenet stuff here...but look for a binaries group with the word "chello" in it... (I haven't ventured into the group itself, too busy at the moment trying to earn a living...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452