ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bolding

Seems that way.

Also says RG arrived seemingly very intoxicated and was very well put together. Server found it odd when later on GG told police they had gone snorkeling.

It was never said whether they found any of the things RG on had at lunch, was it? Could be police know and we just haven't heard. If they never found it, it could be more circumstantial evidence that they never went snorkeling.

JMHO

I don't recall hearing anything about her belongings at all
On the video, the interviewer said her mother said she recognized the dress
The police may have those things
I get the feeling they were not among things packed up back at the hotel
and I have nothing to base that on, just a feeling

Way up thread there was a discussion about her going to lunch wearing only a bikini

I have never gone into a retaurant and introduced myself or my companion
Clearly bringing attention to them

IMO that S C R E A M S alibi!

I got a few screen shots.
Is that a blackberry (similar) in his Left hand?
Looks a lil like a cell? I can't tell
poiuytrew.jpg

mnbvc.jpg

;lkjhgfd.jpg
WOWZER he is balding!

Its a possibility , of course
Perhaps its been checked out

another thing that stands out from the waiters interview..
He said it was clear it was a romantic relationship, so I am guessing that during lunch she was not fearful or unhappy

-------------------

IMO: Here's where I think she was fooled, like several people are saying:

I don't think she checked out GVG's past.

While she was with RF, she was casting around for Plan B, in case her relationship with RF didn't work out. So, GVG and RG gradually developed their "connection". I seriously don't think that RG's goal in life was to be a scheduler at a dental office. When the relationship with RF and the dental office job failed, she was on to Plan B. I don't think she realized that she was being conned.

-------------------

IMO: Here's where I think she was fooled, like several people are saying:

I don't think she checked out GVG's past.

While she was with RF, she was casting around for Plan B, in case her relationship with RF didn't work out. So, GVG and RG gradually developed their "connection". I seriously don't think that RG's goal in life was to be a scheduler at a dental office. When the relationship with RF and the dental office job failed, she was on to Plan B. I don't think she realized that she was being conned.

Do you think her relationship with RF failed?
I get the impression RF doesn't feel that way

I don't recall hearing anything about her belongings at all
On the video, the interviewer said her mother said she recognized the dress
The police may have those things
I get the feeling they were not among things packed up back at the hotel
and I have nothing to base that on, just a feeling

Way up thread there was a discussion about her going to lunch wearing only a bikini

Unless the bikini was a strapless, she wasn't wearing it under that dress. If it were the plan to go into the water or sunbathe at that location, why not wear your bikini under the dress? I once did not wear my swimsuit to Baby Beach, and I had to change in the car - not fun!

Nope nope nope.

I think she was accidentally killed during some sexual strangulation act.

Maybe you are right

But why introduce themselves at the restaurant , bringing attention to the fact that they are there?

Something else is going on here IMO

I feel they had broken up shortly before the trip. In two different interviews RF said : 1) that they had been looking for a place to move into together and 2) He had moved and returned her belongings and cats to the brother.

I feel he moved when she was in Aruba and she was coming home to learn her items were with the brother.

We don't know that she actually wrote I miss you, I love you, we can work this out when I get home.

Opinions on where GVG could have attacked RG?

I said maybe on the the abandoned buildings near the snorkeling site. Some people seem to think the car. Others think he drove her to another location. And some think he attacked her in the hotel room.

Wherever it was, it had to be secluded. Out of sight of fishermen, for example.

Maybe you are right

But why introduce themselves at the restaurant , bringing attention to the fact that they are there?

So he could make it appear they were just a happy couple?

What else do you think might be going on?

Maybe you are right

Two things come to my mind:

1. My Grandfather owned and ran the small town newspaper where I'm from. He is definitely what you call a "people person". If we were traveling somewhere and went to a restaurant, he would introduce all of us to wait staff/bartenders etc. as if he knew them. It's just the way he is.

2. If I've had a few drinks before I go out to eat, I'm definitely more open and friendly...maybe that's the case here.

Opinions on where GVG could have attacked RG?

I said maybe on the the abandoned buildings near the scuba site. Some people seem to think the car. Others think he drove her to another location. And some think he attacked her in the hotel room.

Wherever it was, it had to be secluded. Out of sight of fishermen, for example.

I am not certain she was attacked yet
I really don't know what happened

"Hi my name is Gary and this is Robyn, and we are from Maryland" - GG

That is odd. Sounds like he was making himself known for a later alibi, which I had speculated that was why he had gone to lunch there earlier.

"I am going to order when my husband gets back." - RG

Does not sound like a person on a trip just to make some money having her photos taken, as some have speculated. Add to that the email of GG reportedly calling her "lover" and this really portrays a romantic relationship.

No report of her appearing "woozy". Not seen in a bathing suit. I wonder if that dress was recovered? They should check the coasts for it on the other side of the island. I think the scratches on his left leg should be used as a clue where he might have cast her body off to sea. It would be a rocky area leading up to the cast-off point.

I don't know why Stein is saying there is no indication she is in the water. I don't think her body is on land. That would have been a huge mistake and an automatic guilty verdict once it turns up. I think he cast her off at a different spot than where he took them. Maybe they can find that dress washed up on the coast. My guess is just south of Boca Mahos.

IMO that S C R E A M S alibi!

I got a few screen shots.
Is that a blackberry (similar) in his Left hand?
Looks a lil like a cell? I can't tell
View attachment 18371

View attachment 18372

View attachment 18373
WOWZER he is balding!

Take note of her shoes. Wow! Those are high heeled wedges. I'm a beach gal, I never take heels to Aruba, flip flops and flats only. I can't imagine anyone planning to spend the day at the beach arriving in shoes like that.

So he could make it appear they were just a happy couple?

What else do you think might be going on?

I don't think I am prepared to voice that yet
I want more info first
Its very confusing and I hate to put something out there that may be so untrue

I get the impression not failed, but maybe failing.

Her friend said they were having issues. Could be RF was more in love that she was with him, and now that she's gone, he is putting any issues they may have had aside.

I don't think I am prepared to voice that yet
I want more info first
Its very confusing and I hate to put something out there that may be so untrue

As long as it's stated that it's just an opinion and it's not victim bashing, I don't see anything wrong with theories.

JMHO

I am not certain she was attacked yet
I really don't know what happened

JMO:

From my POV, an attack can happen within a friendly conversation, a romantic encounter, a sexual act.

If she is dead, I believe that at some point, the games went beyond her consent.

"Hi my name is Gary and this is Robyn, and we are from Maryland" - GG

That is odd. Sounds like he was making himself known for a later alibi, which I had speculated that was why he had gone to lunch there earlier.

"I am going to order when my husband gets back." - RG

Does not sound like a person on a trip just to make some money having her photos taken, as some have speculated. Add to that the email of GG reportedly calling her "lover" and this really portrays a romantic relationship.

No report of her appearing "woozy". Not seen in a bathing suit. I wonder if that dress was recovered? They should check the coasts for it on the other side of the island. I think the scratches on his left leg should be used as a clue where he might have cast her body off to sea. It would be a rocky area leading up to the cast-off point.

I don't know why Stein is saying there is no indication she is in the water. I don't think her body is on land. That would have been a huge mistake and an automatic guilty verdict once it turns up. I think he cast her off at a different spot than where he took them. Maybe they can find that dress washed up on the coast. My guess is just south of Boca Mahos.

My bolding

It was said in the video that she had arrived seemingly heavily intoxicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal