ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, her own daughter. :crazy: Not the one who was on the show, a different name. The daughter is apparently posting under her 18 month old child's name talking crap to the mother. I have a feeling that daughter could share some interesting tales. lol

How do we know the poster bantering with CE is the daughter? Are you saying the 18 year old daughter has an 18 month old daughter?

Bald Rage: Part II.

For those non-believers out there - I submit to you Exhibit A:
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp

Interesting how police in Aruba have begun to search the northeast of the island today. This is the 180 degree move we recommended they initiate last week.

Grrr

I have thought about this since we found out about the woman who said he flipped out when she tried to touch his hair and he yanked her by the arm. That tells me he is very touchy about that subject and it is possible that RG did not know he wore a hair piece. It's not like she was living with the man and saw his daily habits. He may have taken her there just to get in the sack with her but in the end it may be that she discovered he was bald and made fun of him and he could have just snapped.

The day the ALE led him out to transport him to the prison his head was covered with his shirt. I guarantee you it was because he did not want the press to photograph/film him without his hairpiece ... he feels humiliated without it.

Maybe it was his way of getting her to do EVERYTHING he wanted to do with her sexually, things she was not comfortable with and refusing to do. "This Sucks" - why did she say that?

I have no idea, but I bet the trip was turning out to be a total bust. Almost as if she was struggling to get through it, but had open enough communication lines with her bf to semi-confide in to relay her discontent. I'm not sure how open I'd be doing so when with another man.

How great could a trip be where the guy you with may be planning to kill you OR gets angry enough to do so? All speculation and hopefully unfounded.

I just saw the boyfriend on tv again claiming it was not her "MO" to take such photographs, but according to her modeling profile, she was open to doing nude shots. I guess as long as he sticks to that story, it makes it look like rape.
Do male-female friends share a room together? Depending on the number of beds, it's questionable.

According to CBS news, she saw GG twice a month. Who's the original source? Who knows.

What a mystery!

Has anyone been following the Find RG Facebook page? What is up with RF? Ok, perhaps he loves RG, but...but... something just does not seem right... He is just so over the top in his posts to "her" and about "her". Is anyone else sensing the same?

I'm following it. He was asked by the stand-in host of JVM why he isn't in Aruba. His answer was that he feels he is better help here by getting the word out.

I'm guessing Martin Savidge would interview him daily so he would get coverage and plenty of it - I don't buy the excuse RF gives for not being in Aruba. Hopefully he will go to the Aug 31st hearing for GG. I think it is sad that RG has no family representation on the Island.

So to answer you question, do I find his posts over the top a little? Yes, because to me the other behavior is off. He is talking the talk but I don't see him walking the walk.

I sometimes think about what if they find her, alive and no one is there to hug her and welcome her to safety.

According to CBS news, she saw GG twice a month. Who's the original source? Who knows.

What a mystery!

Yeah that's a good question.

Then again that may not even be true, the press loves to mis-quote the story to suck us in and stay tuned.

I have no idea, but I bet the trip was turning out to be a total bust. Almost as if she was struggling to get through it, but had open enough communication lines with her bf to semi-confide in to relay her discontent. I'm not sure how open I'd be doing so when with another man.

How great could a trip be where the guy you with may be planning to kill you OR gets angry enough to do so? All speculation and hopefully unfounded.

I just saw the boyfriend on tv again claiming it was not her "MO" to take such photographs, but according to her modeling profile, she was open to doing nude shots. I guess as long as he sticks to that story, it makes it look like rape.
Do male-female friends share a room together? Depending on the number of beds, it's questionable.

What a mystery!

My bolding.

Looks like it came from GG's lawyer.

“They met each other on a dating site and saw each other two times a month,” said Giordano’s lawyer, Michael Lopez.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/...n-met-aruba-travel-partner-via-online-dating/

Posing nude and hardcore *advertiser censored* are two very different things, she may have been ok with nude shots.

JMHO

Why are you sure it is his camera?

GG was on his way to the USA, thinking ALE was fine with him leaving, why then leave the camera at the hotel?
(since I would think he had his own posessions in his luggage)

Stein does not seem to be sure.

Because that is GG's M.O. This is his gig. He has a history of it.

Whether or not they confiscated the camera at the hotel or in his own luggage is unclear. It doesn't make sense it was found at the hotel so I am not buying it until that is confirmed. We do know there are photos and I don't think it's a leap at all to say that Gary took them and that it was his camera. He loves this stuff.

Yeah, her own daughter. :crazy: Not the one who was on the show, a different name. The daughter is apparently posting under her 18 month old child's name talking crap to the mother. I have a feeling that daughter could share some interesting tales. lol

What did CE's daughter say? The comment was deleted....

Just a very gentle and friendly reminder about our TOS/rules. I know we all want to find Robyn and we want to see justice brought to bear on anyone who may have harmed her.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Where this reminder post falls is random.

She is going to get a lot of press, more than she ever wanted when they find out she promoting herself as a lecturer of HT building a business around lecturing to keep girls safe, but is FB friends with an alleged HT who owns Foxy Lady Aruba that appears to be a hooker house.

There really is no excuse for it that would work well for her new business. How do you say, I know so much about keeping you safe that I want you to pay me to lecture to you - but I didn't know who my own FB friends are. :floorlaugh:

She is her own worse enemy.

Oh, another thought. The media says GG had an apparent interest in the Holloway case. Did he, really? The only source I heard that from was CE. Did it come from anywhere else?

It is hard to imagine a guy like this forgetting his camera if it contained potential evidence, especially if he returned to the room to get his other stuff, which I am guessing he did? When he tried to leave the island?

I would think any man that worried about the state of his hair, or lack thereof, would carry a variety of "toppers" in case one gets damaged, lost, etc...so that alone doesn't do it for me.

not to mention...in Aruba's humid temps, one might need a change of toppers like you would a clean change of drawers...:floorlaugh:

I have thought about this since we found out about the woman who said he flipped out when she tried to touch his hair and he yanked her by the arm. That tells me he is very touchy about that subject and it is possible that RG did not know he wore a hair piece. It's not like she was living with the man and saw his daily habits. He may have taken her there just to get in the sack with her but in the end it may be that she discovered he was bald and made fun of him and he could have just snapped.

The day the ALE led him out to transport him to the prison his head was covered with his shirt. I guarantee you it was because he did not want the press to photograph/film him without his hairpiece ... he feels humiliated without it.

I agree... but then that leaves his plan re: insurance. Maybe he takes the wig off before he does the deed to leave them with one last, horrificly frightening image before... (gulp) I won't go there.

Upthread it was mentioned that Giordano was leaving Aruba for USA, however this partial article written by Rosalie Klein of Aruba for the Morning News, claims Giordano was leaving for an alternate location.
I doubt we are hearing what we should be hearing and rather getting news that may be speculation amongst investigators and someone is leaking to the press.
The url below was copied from elsewhere.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/sosexispr/08232011_TheMorningNews2.jpg

Upthread it was mentioned that Giordano was leaving Aruba for USA, however this partial article written by Rosalie Klein of Aruba for the Morning News, claims Giordano was leaving for an alternate location.
I doubt we are hearing what we should be hearing and rather getting news that may be speculation amongst investigators and someone is leaking to the press.
The url below was copied from elsewhere.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u241/sosexispr/08232011_TheMorningNews2.jpg

They are dutch, not english, so they will use english words in ways that sound strange to us. Don't take what they say literally or as meaning what you would mean if you said the same thing. For them, "leaving for an alternate location" would mean "leaving Aruba".

And btw, a lot of the misunderstandings that have appeared in the press are probably the result of the same thing, dutch speaking people translating into english, but using their own phrases and meanings of words.

It is hard to imagine a guy like this forgetting his camera if it contained potential evidence, especially if he returned to the room to get his other stuff, which I am guessing he did? When he tried to leave the island?

I wondered if GG "disposed" a camera prior to leaving the hotel
throwing it away or tossing it somewhere.
However he did not destroy it soooo... IDK
it doesn'e seem like he was trying very hard to cover
his tracks.
I'm not sure what to believe with all the rumors now!
Was the "camera" reported as being found in his luggage?
Were any images found on his phone?

I have not been able to follow this story too closely.

I also wondered if he had mailed anything back to the US from Aruba as well... perhaps imtercepted by the FBI? A camera, disc, sim card or maybe a flash drive (etc) in order for GG NOT TO BE FOUND transporting the images...
:waitasec:
I can't imagine trying to flee while in possesion of nude shots of a missing woman, but it does fit with how GG has been reported as an allegedly creepy guy. He would want to use the pictures to relive his time with RG maybe???
ESPECIALLY if he KNEW he would never see her again...

How do we know the poster bantering with CE is the daughter? Are you saying the 18 year old daughter has an 18 month old daughter?

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN/posts/270325106316396

At the above link 9 hours ago a person with the name of "BP" posts that they know for a fact that "the girl was trying to get into the adult industry." CE herself states that it is her "other daughter who is angry at me for personal issues, and I am taking court action against her." Following postings between CE and another of her friends I found this same "BP" posted to that other friend (can't use name because the person hasn't been in MSM and it would be against TOS) and the friend referred to "BP" as a 20 month old.

Mods, hope this is ok, if I said anything wrong please let me know and I'll delete it.

I am wondering why in the heck people from this area DC,MD,VA would go to aruba in august to begin with. just a thought

Has anyone been following the Find RG Facebook page? What is up with RF? Ok, perhaps he loves RG, but...but... something just does not seem right... He is just so over the top in his posts to "her" and about "her". Is anyone else sensing the same?

Yes, I've sensed the same thing.

My take ... just my opinion, the family is not telling him anything. He has posted as much on that page. I find it strange that he's all over the news and talk shows. Usually it's a family member. I also find it unusual that he didn't travel to Aruba, despite the fact that she lied to him. I would have been on the first plane out of here lie or no lie.

There's a reason the family is not keeping him in the loop.

We just are not aware of that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member