ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find her on there.

She sees dollar signs and unfortunately, many are buying into it. I don't know her personally but she's going to cash in on this. She ought to go out and lecture on why any mother in their right mind would allow their kid to pose half nude at the age of 14.

No doubt.. that woman has a blinking "Borderline" sign above her head.

moo

I found Alex but wasn't able to look at his friends list and I'm not about to befriend any of these people in order to do that.

You don't have to be CE's friend to see it, her profile is not set to private. You do need to be RF's friend to see.

Watched JVM tonight. Martin Savidge reported that the story of GG having multiple toupees with him is false, GG was traveling with just the one he was wearing.

Just reading along and wanted to say something about her seen woozy. I thought it came from restaurant staff but it appears the report came from both.

"A police source in Aruba told ABC News that restaurant staff at the Rum Reef Bar & Grill noticed that Gardner seemed woozy while she and Giordano ate on the afternoon of her disappearance. Giordano later told police they'd been drinking vodka at the Marriot before dining and that she'd taken sleeping pills earlier in the day."

FWIW

http://abcnews.go.com/International...policy-robyn-gardner/story?id=14331550&page=2

I thought Stein had said there was one witness to see them last, the owner of the diveshop JADS?
Restaurant staff from the Rum Reef sounds like a couple of people there who not only saw them but even add some info.

The owner from te diveshop saw nothing unusual in their behavior, acc. to Stein contrary to the Rum Reef staff.

The source for the Rum Reef staff seeing them noticing things, then the addition of GG who allegedly said Robyn took sleepingpills is all in the same article (the only source) as the bloody handprint on the rock, Stein already said the handprint not being the true, did any official confirmed the sleeping pills mentioned by GG?

FOR THE PEOPLE.

Let's have another look at this guy...
http://abcnews.go.com/International...-claims-case-missing-woman/story?id=14350220
if unavailable - try:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/witness-disputes-gary-giordanos-claims-case-missing-woman/story?id=14350220

I submit to you that this is no ordinary looking guy without his rug. He looks haggard... and like a completely different person. I know, I know, I am stating the obvious... but this is creepy. There is something about this cowboy that does not sit right with me.

I have composed my letter to Taco Esquire - asking him to post some type of reward to develop, stir, creat interest in this gambling town, driven by money.

There are more witnesses, but right now , they are vetting them for accuracy.

Your admirer,
The Gajonka

Just a thought on the "bloody handprint". I think the first reports I read said they found "blood on a rock" and a "handprint". Then Stein denied the existence of a "bloody handprint". While this is probably being overly literal, it could be that there was blood but not a "bloody handprint". Just a thought (but I doubt he's that clever).

Regarding the photos he took of Robyn in Aruba, what do they tell us about Gary?

Perhaps:
1. He thought Robyn was attractive and these photos were for later masturbatory purposes
2. If some were taken after she died, he wanted to capture photos of her as a trophy of some sort, something to remember the kill with later. This memory could be used for masturbatory purposes as well in his mind.
3. Blackmail purposes such as what he did to VP in 2010 by putting nude photos of her in her neighbor's mailboxes, he was able to intimidate her and get her to cease pursuing criminal charges against him for rape.

It's been suggested it is so he could sell them, but I don't think he could get anything for them. Photos like this are all over the net, for free.

MOO.

So what? He still could have done something to her in those abandoned buildings.

No so what

We have little facts
Lets not distort what we do know

I have no idea what may or may not have happened in abandoned buildings
I am posting what has been reported

Is anything from the below article true?

New details also emerged about the hours leading up to Gardner's disappearance, including evidence of blood not far from the beach where Gardner was supposedly snorkeling when she was swept out to sea.

1-A police source in Aruba told ABC News that restaurant staff at the Rum Reef Bar & Grill noticed that Gardner seemed woozy while she and Giordano ate on the afternoon of her disappearance. Giordano later told police they'd been drinking vodka at the Marriot before dining and that she'd taken sleeping pills earlier in the day.

2 Authorities said that they found blood on a rock behind the dive shop at Rum Reef, which is the last place the two were seen together. Surveillance video from the restaurant shows Giordano in his rental car parked in the back of the bar and restaurant twice, which he told police was so that he could park in the shade, according to the police source. No one else is visible through the car's tinted windows.

3 Investigators have also said that they had trouble identifying Giordano in surveillance video because he frequently changed his toupees.

4 At 6:20 p.m. on the day of her disappearance, police were called, and 20 minutes later began to search the area. Then, Giordano left the search to return to his hotel and take a nap, according to police.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...policy-robyn-gardner/story?id=14331550&page=2

1- Has it really been confirmed by ALE that GG said Robyn took vodka and sleeping pills that afternoon?

2- Stein dismissed the blood on the rock.

3- Can this be true, even if GG wore a hairpiece, and may have a spare one, would the two toupees have such a tremendous difference that it would cause trouble identifying GG on surveillance video?
Like on with short curly hair and the other with shoulder length straight hair, in contrasting colors? Did Stein confirm GG could almost not be identified when wearing another toupee?

4- This claim, at 6.40 GG went for a nap, not true, there are various pics of GG helping the police in the dark, pics where it is completely dark, it takes till 7:30 for it to get dark, so GG was not taking a nap at 6:40, he still was working with the police at least at 7:30.

It seems like none of what is mentioned in this article is confirmed, some of it already dismissed by Stein. IMO

Is anything from the below article true?

New details also emerged about the hours leading up to Gardner's disappearance, including evidence of blood not far from the beach where Gardner was supposedly snorkeling when she was swept out to sea.

1-A police source in Aruba told ABC News that restaurant staff at the Rum Reef Bar & Grill noticed that Gardner seemed woozy while she and Giordano ate on the afternoon of her disappearance. Giordano later told police they'd been drinking vodka at the Marriot before dining and that she'd taken sleeping pills earlier in the day.

2 Authorities said that they found blood on a rock behind the dive shop at Rum Reef, which is the last place the two were seen together. Surveillance video from the restaurant shows Giordano in his rental car parked in the back of the bar and restaurant twice, which he told police was so that he could park in the shade, according to the police source. No one else is visible through the car's tinted windows.

3 Investigators have also said that they had trouble identifying Giordano in surveillance video because he frequently changed his toupees.

4 At 6:20 p.m. on the day of her disappearance, police were called, and 20 minutes later began to search the area. Then, Giordano left the search to return to his hotel and take a nap, according to police.

1- Has it really been confirmed by ALE that GG said Robyn took vodka and sleeping pills that afternoon?

2- Stein dismissed the blood on the rock.

3- Can this be true, even if GG wore a hairpiece, and may have a spare one, would the two toupees have such a tremendous difference that it would cause trouble identifying GG on surveillance video?
Like on with short curly hair and the other with shoulder length straight hair, in contrasting colors? Did Stein confirm GG could almost not be identified when wearing another toupee?

4- This claim, at 6.40 GG went for a nap, not true, there are various pics of GG helping the police in the dark, pics where it is completely dark, it takes till 7:30 for it to get dark, so GG was not taking a nap at 6:40, he still was working with the police at least at 7:30.

It seems like none of what is mentioned in this article is confirmed, some of it already dismissed by Stein. IMO

Yes. That is the way it seems
Rumor that grows legs and is reported as fact IMO

I have not followed many cases closely, actually , only one
My experience has been that if something is repeated often enough , it becomes fact to so many people
If that happens, forget about trying to straighten things out

I love specualtion, it is a great tool to work with
As long as "IMO" is added and things are not presented as fact

JMO

CNN LIVE TODAY
Aired June 21, 2005 - 10:59 ET
PENHAUL (voice-over): Teams have hunted here for signs of Natalee, but the wind and sand quickly obscure traces of anything that may be buried.

Beyond that, the sea stretches to the horizon. It's 690 miles due west to Panama. Any object that drifts off Aruba's west coast will eventually end up in Panama. We head out on the search and rescue boat to Manchebo Point [SW corner of Aruba], notorious because this is where two powerful ocean currents collide.

EFRAIN BOEKHUODT, SEARCH & RESCUE TEAM: Once you reach a certain point, really you'll get yourself in the current. And here is where most of the problems happen. Once you get in the current, you're going to drift about two miles an hour on a slow day.

PENHAUL: Any closer to shore, he says, and the surf could drag an object back to the beach. But here, with more than a mile and a half off Aruba's west coast, the water is more than 60 feet deep. We're going to test those currents.

http://dugo.home.xs4all.nl/nhf/member.telpacific.com.au/rolyroper/NataleeHolloway/page08.htm

So that is about 50 miles a day, 2 weeks should end up in Panama. It's been 3 weeks. Where is Robyn???

Why hasn't CNN released the interview transcript they have of GG being interviewed by police?

SAVIDGE: OK, a lot of questions there. So let`s begin with the blood. Today, authorities are denying there was any blood. Yesterday they said they could not confirm or deny. Today they say there never was any blood. The same is true they say of that used condom. They say that isn`t true as well. So they are totally nixing what appeared to be very strong evidence there that could have led somewhere.

As to the diving equipment, they say that they have not located any snorkeling equipment that they believe was related to Robyn Gardner. They say that Gary Giordano had claimed that he had brought his own.

The drinking aspect. Gary Giordano, in his statements to police, said that they did not have any drinks after the restaurant. He did insinuate at one point he left the restaurant to go to the car to have a drink.

They don`t go into why, but it would appear that maybe they`re drinking away from the restaurant. He denies there was sleeping pills or pills. That`s what he told police.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/18/ijvm.01.html

Apparently not true. Nice catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members