ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture may be about 10 years old. She looks great, but instead of posting the most flattering which they do in every case, in order to find her, they should be posting pics of what she looks like normally and now. The blonde hair and sunglasses can be almost anyone imo. That is if someone believes she was sold or ran off somewhere. Easy to cover up tattoos as well with clothing or makeup, in which the tattoos actually throw people off.

She is actually quite a beautiful woman and an example of a woman that I find more attractive natural.

I believe if she is missing for over over a year(as I was reading in the policy - "52 weeks"), it will be presumed she suffered an "accidental death".

The following are just a couple of the exlusions:
/////////
Being under the influence of any drug, unless
taken as prescribed or administered on the advice
of a Physician;
g. Consumption of alcohol at or in excess of the
legal blood alcohol level in the state or locality in
which the Accident occurred;

/////////
They cannot prove the blood alcohol level without a body.

Ok.

There is a reason they haven't said who the beneficiary is on her coverage though. Here is the policy:

e. Payment of Accidental Death Benefit to
Beneficiaries
An adult Covered Person other than Your Dependent
may name a Beneficiary or change a Beneficiary at
any time. For a Beneficiary designation to become
effective, a written request on Our form for
designating the Beneficiary must be completed and
filed with Us.
To obtain a Beneficiary Designation
Form, please contact Us at 1-800-228-6855. If the
Covered Person dies prior to the date We receive and record the change, payment will be made to the new
Beneficiary. Any Beneficiary designations or changes
made will take effect as of the date of the signed
request. The prior Beneficiary’s interest ends the date
the new designation takes effect.
If Your Dependent suffers an Accidental Death, You
are always the Beneficiary.
If more than one Beneficiary is designated and the
Covered Person has not specified the Beneficiaries’
respective interests, the designated Beneficiaries will
share equally. If no Beneficiary has been designated,
or if the designated Beneficiary dies before the
Covered Person and no other Beneficiary is named,

the benefits will be paid to the surviving person, or
equally to the surviving persons, in the first of the
following classes in which there is a living member:
(a) the Covered Person’s Spouse or Domestic
Partner;
(b) the Covered Person’s children, equally per
stirpes; or
(c) the Covered Person’s estate.

In determining such person or persons, We may rely
upon an affidavit by a member of any of the classes of
preference Beneficiaries. Payment based upon any
such affidavit will fully discharge Us from all
obligations under the Policy unless, before such
payment is made, We have received written notice of a
valid claim by some other person. Any amount
payable to a minor may be paid to the guardian of the
estate of the minor.
If a benefit not exceeding $1,000 is payable to an
estate or a minor, We may pay such benefit to any
relative by blood or with a connection by marriage to
the Covered Person who is deemed by Us to be
entitled. Any payment We make in good faith shall
fully discharge Us to the extent of such payment.

If he successfully got Robyn to write a letter to AMEX requesting he be the beneficiary, there are no words... If he forged the document, then he would be demonstrating pre-mediation and this case is open and shut. I hope he did forge the document, but I think this was all speculation (it doesn't take long to see who the beneficiary was) in an attempt to keep him in prison while they searched for more real evidence. MOO.

IMO:

It is really a travesty that women feel they have to alter their bodies in order to think they are beautiful.

I think certain plastic surgeries are viewed as an entree into the world of recognition as a contender into making it as a model or actress.

I'm greatly offended when women or young women think they can take shortcuts to be "stars". That is a path down a dark street, IMO.

Get the opinion of a reputable agent who will tell you the truth. Then follow the advice. If you are not fashion modeling material, you will be told unequivocably. You will also be told if you are suitable for various categories within commercial modeling. And if you want to be a legitimate actress you need to study for years.

I know.

Otherwise, you are setting yourself up to be scammed.

This picture may be about 10 years old. She looks great, but instead of posting the most flattering which they do in every case, in order to find her, they should be posting pics of what she looks like normally and now. The blonde hair and sunglasses can be almost anyone imo. That is if someone believes she was sold or ran off somewhere. Easy to cover up tattoos as well with clothing or makeup, in which the tattoos actually throw people off.

This was just put up. They have put up a lot of pictures of her that are recent. With all the criticism of her I think it was smart to post this photo. It shows a softer side. She is beautiful.

This was just put up. They have put up a lot of pictures of her that are recent. With all the criticism of her I think it was smart to post this photo. It shows a softer side. She is beautiful.

She was very pretty.

On the facebook page for Robyn where you got the picture, it shows the name of the person who posted it. If you click on it it takes you to his page, which is public. He has some other nice pictures of Robyn. Obviously a friend of hers, he says they traveled to Cancun.

You are right. The whole basis of premeditation in this case may be based upon this policy and knowing the beneficiary may be crucial, but still not conclusive as to what happened.
I do also agree it makes sense this would have been disclosed by the press if in fact he was the beneficiary. This has been posted a few articles but not validated: "The FBI and Aruban authorities are both investigating the policy, whose beneficiary is Gary Giordano." So this does put a crimp on the notion of premeditation if in fact not true, unless some believe there were extreme sexual or other more gruesome motives involved.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu...-di-robin-gardner-ta-birando-un-misterio.html

Needs a papiamentu translator.

Some tidbits from it :

HOWEVER, have one video record of safety in neighborhood cu percurando interogatorio. local autoridadnan cu Will is now suspecting the possibility cu Can Have never the suspect not to enter lama cu Owingen his girlfriend, as stated at past Owingen to police. of security camera captures the car is arrive, after-bek bay of 10 minuut and go back for more or less return 6or beat of nightfall for alarm. Also polisnan never to come across not Owingen fleppers cu Owingen as to tell, Then Have Doubt cu Will the suspect dog to swim eytras Owingen dress shoes as the cu is intended. His statement far more in the can cu Owingen to see one flag of aruba being cu nightfall the business in the neighborhood e Owingen to descend flag for end of 4or of nightfall.

Its air conditioned but still quite warm

Some might say that today's earthquake has nothing to do with this extraordinary site, the genuises who patrol it, and the justice they seek for an innocent, missing Robyn Gardner.

Others might ask, hmmm... I wonder where GG was born,,, and if the quake's FOCUS, or center, had been near or close to it.

You are right. The whole basis of premeditation in this case may be based upon this policy and knowing the beneficiary may be crucial, but still not conclusive as to what happened.
I do also agree it makes sense this would have been disclosed by the press if in fact he was the beneficiary. This has been posted a few articles but not validated: "The FBI and Aruban authorities are both investigating the policy, whose beneficiary is Gary Giordano." So this does put a crimp on the notion of premeditation if in fact not true, unless some believe there were extreme sexual or other more gruesome motives involved.

Yeah it's a tough case with no body and no motive. What we do have is a stalker freak who abuses women and gets very angry easily. I just hope they can find some more evidence as he will walk as it is.

Please enligten men (I'm being serious/sincere), what does the information speak to?

I know bones only rarely get thrown around here,,, please toss me one.

Your pal,

The Gajonka

It was noted that GG was soaking in sweat when they apprehended him at the airport. I was wondering if it was due to the climate alone or extreme nervousness in trying to leave the island. Just curious, really wasn't anything too important.

Some might say that today's earthquake has nothing to do with this extraorindary site, the genuises who patrol it, and the justics they seek for an innocent, missing Robyn Gardner.

Others might ask, hmmm... I wonder where GG was born,,, and if the quake's FOCUS, or center, had been near or close to it.

When I heard about the quake ( I didn't feel it, but many in the area did), I said to my husband... I wonder if today is the day they find Robyn. It just feels eerie to me.

It was noted that GG was soaking in sweat when they apprehended him at the airport. I was wondering if it was due to the climate alone or extreme nervousness in trying to leave the island. Just curious, really wasn't anything too important.

Once in the airport, I've never had an issue with heat. IMO, he was either a natural profuse sweater or it was nerves.

Questions about the pictures if I may.

I noticed GG changed from shorts into a bathing suit and wears the white sneakers. I'm curious where he changed and if his shorts and tennis shoes were recovered and examined.

There was a picture of GG standing on the beach with his arms spread showing LE something. He had something in his hand, a cup if I remember. Was it the cup seen in the pictures or was it Robyn's cup by chance? Did he change shoes?

Robyn's skirt looks puffed out at the bottom, it doesn't look proportionate to my eye. Is this normal for this type of skirt? (I have no idea)

Just looking here.

I took screen shot from the video
lastpicture.png

blew it up and cropped it
lastpic2.png

Looks like a roll of paper towels and a travel coffee mug to me.

Interesting... just speculation here sorry everyone: sometimes I run wild...
But it could be used as a gag and also people have been known for soaking
it with substances such as chloroform (?? I think that may be the one) before putting it over the mouths of their victims in order to make them pass out
and it can also be used to clean up a mess! It's strange that he walked out with a whole roll... I don't know.

I think she looks perfect here - an amazing girl. Stunned she picked up a pair of deuces and ink...from a 9.8 to 7.2 IMO.
-----------
I wonder who pushed her into the direction of the plastic surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8