ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was noted that GG was soaking in sweat when they apprehended him at the airport. I was wondering if it was due to the climate alone or extreme nervousness in trying to leave the island. Just curious, really wasn't anything too important.

Well, from what I've read he lied to the customs dude, sweating is what someone does when they are lying and scared. I also read he asked for a ticket to a destination other than MD but who knows what to believe.

Questions about the pictures if I may.

I noticed GG changed from shorts into a bathing suit and wears the white sneakers. I'm curious where he changed and if his shorts and tennis shoes were recovered and examined.

There was a picture of GG standing on the beach with his arms spread showing LE something. He had something in his hand, a cup if I remember. Was it the cup seen in the pictures or was it Robyn's cup by chance? Did he change shoes?

Robyn's skirt looks puffed out at the bottom, it doesn't look proportionate to my eye. Is this normal for this type of skirt? (I have no idea)

Just looking here.

Something about that picture struck me as odd too but to me it almost looks like she is stumbling or swaying to the left. Maxi Dresses are really long so maybe that's why she was wearing those wedges.

Interesting... just speculation here sorry everyone: sometimes I run wild...
But it could be used as a gag and also people have been known for soaking
it with substances such as chloroform (?? I think that may be the one) before putting it over the mouths of their victims in order to make them pass out
and it can also be used to clean up a mess! It's strange that he walked out with a whole roll... I don't know.

BTW, is that a blue flipper sticking out of his pocket or something else?

Well, from what I've read he lied to the customs dude, sweating is what someone does when they are lying and scared. I also read he asked for a ticket to a destination other than MD but who knows what to believe.

When he was stopped at the airport, he told officials that he was taking a different flight because of weather conditions. I saved the article.

Ok.

There is a reason they haven't said who the beneficiary is on her coverage though. Here is the policy:

If he successfully got Robyn to write a letter to AMEX requesting he be the beneficiary, there are no words... If he forged the document, then he would be demonstrating pre-mediation and this case is open and shut. I hope he did forge the document, but I think this was all speculation (it doesn't take long to see who the beneficiary was) in an attempt to keep him in prison while they searched for more real evidence. MOO.

I was under the impression this was a spur of the moment decision for her (to go) ... I could be wrong but if it was a spur decision do you think buying insurance was on her mind or just getting out of town?

OK, so now I am reading that RG knew GVG for more than 2 years. Before it was more than a 1 1/2 years, and from another source, it was at least 4 years.

What's the story?

I'm not that technologically advanced. Is it a video cam you recognize?

My husband has a video camera that fits right in his hand and looks just like that but its red. I looked and thought that's what I was seeing. It definitely looks like a lens to me.

-----------
I wonder who pushed her into the direction of the plastic surgery?

IDK but she was beautiful already. You know how these pseudo-photographers are... nothing is never "sexy" enough... you could tell she had a lip job as well, when she was perfectly beautiful beforehand. Too many pressures on women these days.

In the video of the same pictures anyone notice how far away from each other they are walking? If they were, as is said in the video also, lovers, and, were away on a lovers tryst, they wouldn't be walking so far away from one another.

I was under the impression this was a spur of the moment decision for her (to go) ... I could be wrong but if it was a spur decision do you think buying insurance was on her mind or just getting out of town?

I think Gary took care of all of the details.

IDK but she was beautiful already. You know how these pseudo-photographers are... nothing is never "sexy" enough... you could tell she had a lip job as well, when she was perfectly beautiful beforehand. Too many pressures on women these days.

I was wondering if all the body altering things may have occurred after the divorce from her husband. He had to pay her $15,000 on two occasions in lump sums in addition to the alimony (monthly). That type of plastic surgery ain't cheap.

I think she also had a nose job. With all of the surgeries she looks like any number of augmented women. Wonder how many surgeries some of the participants in the "Housewives" reality shows have had, for example?

I'm not saying that to be mean-spirited. The reasoning behind this is to find out if GVG played a role in influencing/financing her surgeries toward some kind of payoff in the end.

In the video of the same pictures anyone notice how far away from each other they are walking? If they were, as is said in the video also, lovers, and, were away on a lovers tryst, they wouldn't be walking so far away from one another.

His head is a little down as well. Doesn't look like they were having too much fun.

I think she also had a nose job. With all of the surgeries she looks like any number of augmented women. Wonder how many surgeries some of the participants in the "Housewives" reality shows have had, for example?

A lot lot lot... Tamra for example on the housewives of OC is featured on a plastic surgery site regarding her augmentation (even though she previously claimed she was too afraid of surgery).

I'm not saying that to be mean-spirited. The reasoning behind this is to find out if GVG played a role in influencing/financing her surgeries toward some kind of payoff in the end.

It's possible. It's now said she knew him for not a year but 3-4 by her gf. That's quite a long time, if true.

A lot lot lot... Tamra for example on the housewives of OC is featured on a plastic surgery site regarding her augmentation (even though she previously claimed she was too afraid of surgery).

Did you know that the "Housewives" reality shows were a favorite of Robyn's?

When he was stopped at the airport, he told officials that he was taking a different flight because of weather conditions. I saved the article.

There are rarely weather conditions in Aruba, it is out of the hurricane belt. Who pay's attention to conditions at home when on a 5 day get away to Aruba.

I once learned that I was going to be stranded in Aruba ( not a bad thing btw) because my home airport was closed due to severe snow... but I found out while chillin in the caribbean sea. I surely wasn't checking. I heard only because folks who had left for the airport came back and spread the word.

I don't believe the weather story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member