ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but here it is:

"Daphne Guurl" (use quotes)

ETA: At the website of same name it says the images were taken when the models were 16 and 17 years of age with parental consent and direction. And yes that is her.

I had no idea stuff like this exists *faint*

How can this be legal???

The report is from ABC and Matt Guttman, the same person who I traced the bloody rock, sleeping pills and condom report too. One problem with this story is that more than a signature is required, a letter is needed from Robyn to AMEX.

Considering we don't know her state at the time, drunk, sleeping pills, etc., it doesn't seem unusual to me. My fiance and i have been engaged for 6 years. We may never get married but I refer to him in many cases as my husband. It just comes out easier. JMO.

We do the same thing.

The source in today's piece also brings up sleeping pills again.

It does sound like these were all things that GG had told to police. Could it have also come from GG about the policy? He tells police, when questioned about the policy, that there was even a witness who saw RG sign it? As a way of him trying to say that he didn't do anything wrong? But leaving out that she may have not even known exactly what she was signing?

Yeah I'm going with the shower instead.

Maybe he was trying to do this at 6:02 when seen trying to get in restaurant. It has been said he was seen with different toupees. Maybe this is simply a before/after of a wet hair look. Maybe it took 15 minutes to find a place to wet his hair. He didn't reach the back of the restaurant until 6:20.

If RG had to send a letter to AMEX, that could easily have been forged. It's sounds like it could be even more likely after hearing that GG had a lawsuit against him, accusing him of forgery.

JMHO

(CNN) -- A man who went snorkeling with missing U.S. woman Robyn Gardner in Aruba shortly before she vanished is the beneficiary of a $1.5 million accidental death insurance policy tied to Gardner, a local official told CNN Wednesday.
Gary Giordano, 50, of Gaithersburg, Maryland, has told investigators that he went snorkeling with the Gardner, 35, on August 2 and that she failed to return to shore with him.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/24/aruba.missing.woman/

If RG had to send a letter to AMEX, that could easily have been forged. It's sounds like it could be even more likely after hearing that GG had a lawsuit against him, accusing him of forgery.

JMHO

And he may have had an accomplice, in Maryland, if there is a witness.

Given the lawsuit against him, it's a strong possibility he forged the letter.

She may have signed the policy, not bothering to read it, instead trusting what he said it was. Travel policies aren't uncommon, she may have thought nothing of it, other then he did it to recoup any losses since he paid for the trip, but it required her signature.

I don't buy yet that they were in on it together as an insurance scam.
Would he sit in jail all this time, accused of her disappearance or worse, if he knew she was alive? Especially not having his toupees! :lol:

JMHO

So, possibly, she thought she was using him for money but it was actually he who was using her for money. Karma?

So, possibly, she thought she was using him for money but it was actually he who was using her for money. Karma?

Well, I think its more like the above post
I don't get a feeling that she was a stupid woman
I think she saw no danger in taking this trip
So, when he suggested a policy, she would have no reason to disbelieve whatever he told her

And other than this "source", do we know for sure there is a policy?

Since she isn't here to defend herself or explain, and probably isn't coming back, we'll probably never know her reason for going.

But I can see from what her friends have said, that they've known each other for at least a year maybe longer, that they had a prior physical relationship, that he kept coming in and out of her life, that she wasn't at a good place with RF, that she wasn't just using him for money.

ETA: To us reading all about his past, we see what a creep he was. It was said that Robyn knew only about his ex wife's claims and he was able to brush that off, she was said to be too trusting. She may have had feelings for this guy or at least wanted to see if there was anything left, she was an adult. I still have the modeling thing in the back of my mind as a possibility, another reason she may have gone, she could also have earned some money there. Perhaps he said he was paying for it out of a business account, another reason they needed a policy.

JMHO

Okay I am going to share this and I hope it isn't taken the wrong way. I am not passing judgment on anyone, just sharing something about someone I know because her "arrangements" remind me of Robyn (IMHO).

The person I know 'dated' a man that was very wealthy. She was in her early 20's, he was in his 50's. Neither had kids, neither had married, they were free to date others. She wanted cosmetic work done and he paid for it. She had to do some 'things' for him in exchange (nothing on video or photos though that I know of) from time to time. They went on lavish vacations, lived on a yacht for some time. Neither of them minded the "arrangement" and seemed quite happy about it. She felt like she could get work done that was going to be permanent and with her for life and she didn't really care about the other parts of things, because to her, they were just fleeting. Basically, they were both consenting adults in a situation of their choosing.

Now, I am NOT saying this is what was going on with Robyn. Some things just remind me of this case. Thankfully the person I know is safe. She has moved on and has a family now. But I can see how someone could possibly have an arrangement like my friend, only perhaps the man wasn't quite what he seemed. And perhaps the "choosing" turned into a "requirement."

All just IMHO.

Is there a black hole in Aruba that sucks bodies in never to be seen again. How could this man get rid of her body so quickly and so wel int he middle of the day?

Is it possibel that she is alive and this is a plan they both cooked up together?

MO

Is there a black hole in Aruba that sucks bodies in never to be seen again. How could this man get rid of her body so quickly and so wel int he middle of the day?

Is it possibel that she is alive and this is a plan they both cooked up together?

MO

The thought has crossed my mind
But, I can't make it work
As someone pointed out... those tattoos would be hard to hide

Also, there just seems nothing to suggest she would leave her entire life behind her

and then someone else pointed out about GG sitting in jail

I don't know what happened but it seems not a lot of thought was put into details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lamp