ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time you email RF can you ask him about the involvement of the Psychic that CJ is talking about on FB. She says they are (at least she is) speaking with a foreign Psychic and that what is being said is that RG has visited this Psychic in spirit, she is angry that she has not yet been found and to look for a white flower with a yellow center.

I can't understand why she is posting all of this.. but....

------------
So, he dropped the lawsuit. How does that cause anyone to drop their suspicions? Obviously he was in need of money.

To me it adds more to the suspicions, and shows what he's capable of, a pattern of behavior.

Maryland court records show Giordano had a history of theft from individuals in which he allegedly took amounts ranging from under $300 to more than $500. When he was arrested by Costco for shoplifting jewelry, he sued the company for false imprisonment, seeking $5,000, and lost, according to a source.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gardner-missing-aruba-suspect-gary-giordanos-5m/story?id=14379154

Shoplifting jewelry in 2009 then, as that is when he sued Costco and lost. I was wondering what that lawsuit was about. There are 4 earlier convictions of theft as well.

"Just a few months ago he was telling the court here that he was in financial distress, with what I understood to be him making much less money than his bills," said Thomas Murphy, who represented a staffing company Giordano sued for $5 million in January 2010. "So I don't know how he could wind up taking a vacation to Aruba, which I believe is not an inexpensive destination," Murphy said.
In the suit against the staffing company, Giordano was accused of forging documents in the suit and later dropped the case. Murphy said Giordano made up a contract and tried to sue the company for not upholding it.

"I accused him of committing perjury, I accused him of fabricating documents, I accused him of the worst sort of behavior that I could think of," Murphy said. "My professional judgment about Mr. Giordano was that he was not to be believed at any level about anything."

"I absolutely believe that Mr. Giordano, based on my experience defending my client, that he is capable of manufacturing out of whole cloth a story and then pursuing it to abnormal ends," Murphy said.

Suspect in Gardner case was beneficiary of $1.5 million death policy
From Martin Savidge, CNN

Has this yet been confirmed by any other source? TIA

rgfinalphotos.jpg

msnbc.com Video Player

More at link.

Interesting. So he was refilling their cups from his own concoction which he kept in the car... Ohhh kaaay.

Interesting. So he was refilling their cups from his own concoction which he kept in the car... Ohhh kaaay.

That is so bush league - not buying drinks at the restaurant but instead refilling your cups from the car. Who does that? The same person who buys the cadillac travel insurance policy with max upgrade for accidental death, an extra 500 bucks or so? No, that person cuts corners on a trip like this, no insurance at all.

MOO.

That is so bush league - not buying drinks at the restaurant but instead refilling your cups from the car. Who does that? The same person who buys the cadillac travel insurance policy with max upgrade for accidental death, an extra 500 bucks or so? No, that person cuts corners on a trip like this, no insurance at all.

MOO.

I am in no way defending GG's behavior but maybe, just maybe, they weren't strong enough for either of them. JMO

MOO.

In case it's not obvious, I was thinking -- who does that? A guy who is spiking one of the cups with something "extra".... (it helps to have different colored cups for that, though...)

MOO.

Haha-I agree - no wonder why she wanted to bail. I could see her getting angry at him for that.

In case it's not obvious, I was thinking -- who does that? A guy who is spiking one of the cups with something "extra".... (it helps to have different colored cups for that, though...)

My thought too. He was either a cheapo or just wanted more vodka in their drinks.

Okay, so not recovering her dress is a big deal if true.
So let's say this whole snorkeling shennanigan is true: She goes in the water, cuts her foot and is bleeding. Comes back to shore. Then decides to go back out with her bleeding foot and snorkle. She gets swept out in the rough current. Under these circumstances I just cannot see why she would have her dress on in the water. :no:

So where is that dress?

Other evidence of being a cheapo is not being seen on Monday by anyone. You would think they would have been seen shopping, eating, drinking, etc. Nothing as of yet.

I also think if his past girlfriends/wives were asked, it would possibly reveal itself that his anger is particularly volatile after he has been drinking. Just a hunch, also based on the sexual assault report. He had been drinking wine that night. He may have needed the alcohol to muster up the courage to carry out his plan. Even serial killers talk about their first kill being more difficult than the rest.

Last photo has a time stamp of 4:13. He has another image by himself at 6:02 per reports.

That is 1 hour and 49 minutes. They would have taken at least a half hour by the rocky point for their walk, perhaps an hour. It would be nice to get the full specifics from the fisherman on what he saw, particularly if he saw her in that dress and Gary in his swimming trunks.

The scene of the crime could not have been too far from that restaurant. Based on what is known (no body found, etc.) it is another part of the coast nearby.

Still curious why he took the roll of paper towels from the restaurant. Perhaps no beach towels were brought and he knew he would be going for a swim with a dead body.

Wouldn't Robyn have found it unusual to have him giving her drinks from the car, or whereever the stash was?

Hope it is OK me asking this one more time, does anyone know if a source other then CNN has confirmed that GG is the named the benificiary on the 1.5 million insurance policy?

TIA

Does anyone know if LE follow this board at all?

Good response to RF, but I'm not sure he has the ability to do much with the info...?

Past experience indicates that yes, in many cases LE does know about WS and will visit the site--not sure about Aruban LE. My statement is a generalization and is not intended to imply that LE comes here regularly or relies on WS in any way.

This is one of many reasons we should all be on our best sleuthing behavior at all times.

While we're at it, a gentle reminder that WS does not approve letter writing campaigns unless explicitly allowed by Tricia and Sue.

We also understand that what WSers do on their own time is their own business, but we ask that you understand that any sleuthing activity that you conduct on your own NOT be done under the WS name or be otherwise associated with WS.

If you have questions about what's acceptable to post, please PM a forum mod, any admin, or Tricia or SoSueMe.

Thanks peeps! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member