ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught the tail-end of Geraldo's show tonite with the interview of Jose Baez in Aruba.....Evidently, the insurance policy the guy took out (that he normally does whenever he travels by the way) automatically INCLUDES a life insurance policy on those he travels with.....They said the liberal media is making a big deal out of the policy AS IF it was pre-planned.

Don't know all the facts, but I will continue to encourage you young ladies to NOT date online. War Eagle. Panthers.

Once again, this has NOTHING to do with our girl in Alabama, Natalee Holloway that innocently went on a high school trip with Joran lurking...

This has to do with something that is yet unknown. A 32-year old woman willingly and knowingly having on online relationship with someone and willing to take him up on a trip to wonderful Aruba where crimes can be committed and never proven without a dead body as proof.....32 years old !!!

Wake Up !!!

I just now saw your post, Micheline!! How old is that pic? Looks nothing like the ones I've seen since this case began. I do not find him to be goodlooking at all, and I suspect you don't either, LOL!

GG is ugly on the inside as well as the outside, IMO.

IMO he may be many things, but ugly is not one of them. I could see how a woman might be attracted to how he looked on a website ad, especially if he had the appearance of having some money and personality as well. And I really don't get why people make such big deal of the age difference as if she is sooo young and he is soooo old.

They were not parading, just walking the distance from the car to the restaurant. Probably at night while walking at Palm Beach they would walk together, but holding hands while getting out of the car and into the restaurant is a little exaggerating. IMO

Btw in the video from the day before Robyn was walking in front of him.

I don't think getting slapped around in an elevator is exactly an indication that they were love-birds. Walking into that restaurant he looks totally indifferent to her. As I said the body language is very telling and rarely lies.

I find it odd he said she took sleeping pills during the day. Who does that and then drinks alcohol? Is it possible he told police in case they found her body and tested they would find the drug? If he wasn't taking the pills, too, he should have had enough sense not to let her go into the water. At least when they left the restaurant he appeared sober enough to know better.

Buying travel insurance on a companion isn't unusual. What is unusual is the amount and that he made himself beneficiary. Why wouldn't he have made her mother beneficiary? The thing you worry about the most is getting there and coming back and chances are they both would have died. So putting himself down as beneficiary is way too hinky. jmo

I would think if GG were telling the truth he would have no problem going back out to the scene and doing a reenactment of what happened. This is not the USA we are talking about it's a foreign country and they do things differently there. Joran had no problem doing the reenactment and they let him go. GG not being there might lead the investigators to come to a different conclusion than what he originally intended. jmo

IMO he may be many things, but ugly is not one of them. I could see how a woman might be attracted to how he looked on a website ad, especially if he had the appearance of having some money and personality as well. And I really don't get why people make such big deal of the age difference as if she is sooo young and he is soooo old.

Well, we just have different preferences in men! I think he is one ugly dude!

MOO.......................:innocent:

Authorities will use eyewitness testimony, surveillance video and new photos of Gardner to re-enact what might have happened. The photos of Gardner show her partying with Giordano in Aruba two nights before she disappeared. In one of the photos, she's with Giordano, and in the other, she's standing by herself.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gard...act-missing-maryland-womans/story?id=14551884

Seems new photos are emerging

Don't you just love the way JB criticizes the Aruban court system. His client is in an Aruban prison and he is taking shots at them. The prison, itself, is about 15 to 17 years old. Not old for a prison. It is right there where they have the windmills so there is a lot of wind at that location. The deplorable conditions might be the fact that there is no air conditioning from what I have heard. It's a prison. JB gives you the impression that GG is in jail with murders, killers....lol. My guess is the major of their prisoners are there because they were caught selling drugs, not killers. That made me laugh.

This is not America where you can stand there and criticize the judge, tell him he needs to step down because your client does not like him. JB was all for himself and was not considerate of his client here. What he should have been saying is there is no evidence from what I could see and I'm sure the Aruban government will be setting my client free in the near future. They'll just be going over what my client told them to see if they can discover anything that would be of importance to the case. But instead he bashed of heck out of them. Way to go. jmo

Just saw JB on The View giving his spin on the insurance policy. He said that it is a standard travel insurance policy that GG started taking out after he had been on a cruise and suffered "losses" due to an anchor or some such nonsense.

He spoke about the other woman whom he travelled with on a cruise where he took out the same insurance and nothing happened.

I take out travel insurance, the full deluxe package, when I travel and to my knowledge it does not include 1.5 million for accidental death. I have never had to name a beneficiary on my travel insurance.

MOO

ETA: I just checked my last policy and it is for $50,000 accidental death.

I caught the tail-end of Geraldo's show tonite with the interview of Jose Baez in Aruba.....Evidently, the insurance policy the guy took out (that he normally does whenever he travels by the way) automatically INCLUDES a life insurance policy on those he travels with.....They said the liberal media is making a big deal out of the policy AS IF it was pre-planned.

Don't know all the facts, but I will continue to encourage you young ladies to NOT date online. War Eagle. Panthers.

Yeah, like GG was totally unaware of a 1.5 million dollar life insurance policy, LOL. Actually, that he "normally" takes these policies out on those he travels with and makes himself the beneficiary just makes him look more sinister, IMO.

I find it odd he said she took sleeping pills during the day. Who does that and then drinks alcohol? Is it possible he told police in case they found her body and tested they would find the drug? If he wasn't taking the pills, too, he should have had enough sense not to let her go into the water. At least when they left the restaurant he appeared sober enough to know better.

jmo

Really, who goes to a beautiful island like Aruba to be drugged out all day long on sleeping pills. This is another of GG's lies I do not believe. If true, then he might as well just say, well, she took a sleeping pill and drank a bunch of vodka, then I took her to go snorkeling in these rough, rocky waters so she would drowned. JMO

Really, who goes to a beautiful island like Aruba to be drugged out all day long on sleeping pills. This is another of GG's lies I do not believe. If true, then he might as well just say, well, she took a sleeping pill and drank a bunch of vodka, then I took her to go snorkeling in these rough, rocky waters so she would drowned. JMO

Not to say this is the case here but people do recreationally use/abuse sleeping pills such as Ambien by deliberately taking them in large doses during the day and fighting the impulse to sleep.

Totally agree if you look at this objectively. I know many consenting adults that "hook up" for lack of a better phrase, with others just for the fun of going on trips, having sex and hanging out for a week. Guys are much better looking and not as fat when their wallets are the fat - that's a fact of life. There are many folks young and old who have friends with benefits - for the guys the benefits are sex and companionship with some eye candy - and for the women the benefits are other things. It is not unusual at all in the single scene.

Just saw JB on The View giving his spin on the insurance policy. He said that it is a standard travel insurance policy that GG started taking out after he had been on a cruise and suffered "losses" due to an anchor or some such nonsense.

He spoke about the other woman whom he travelled with on a cruise where he took out the same insurance and nothing happened.

I take out travel insurance, the full deluxe package, when I travel and to my knowledge it does not include 1.5 million for accidental death. I have never had to name a beneficiary on my travel insurance.

MOO

ETA: I just checked my last policy and it is for $50,000 accidental death.

My husband takes out this policy every time he travels by plane...I am the beneficiary. He does not however, take out a policy on me naming himself beneficiary when we travel together. He is protecting my interests, not his own.

Don't you just love the way JB criticizes the Aruban court system. His client is in an Aruban prison and he is taking shots at them. The prison, itself, is about 15 to 17 years old. Not old for a prison. It is right there where they have the windmills so there is a lot of wind at that location. The deplorable conditions might be the fact that there is no air conditioning from what I have heard. It's a prison. JB gives you the impression that GG is in jail with murders, killers....lol. My guess is the major of their prisoners are there because they were caught selling drugs, not killers. That made me laugh.

This is not America where you can stand there and criticize the judge, tell him he needs to step down because your client does not like him. JB was all for himself and was not considerate of his client here. What he should have been saying is there is no evidence from what I could see and I'm sure the Aruban government will be setting my client free in the near future. They'll just be going over what my client told them to see if they can discover anything that would be of importance to the case. But instead he bashed of heck out of them. Way to go. jmo

But this is typical Baez, constantly whining about something just like he and Cheney Mason did throughout the Casey Anthony trial. Actually, maybe Baez and GG deserve each other.

Not to say this is the case here but people do recreationally use/abuse sleeping pills such as Ambien by deliberately taking them in large doses during the day and fighting the impulse to sleep.

Recreational or not, why would he take her snorkeling in that condition? If he did do that, it is beyond stupid, careless, or irresponsible, it is criminal IMO. People in the states can get convicted for manslaughter if they negligently cause a car accident that causes someone's death. This is at least that bad.

Oh ferchrisakes. I mean, what next? Aliens? Right. Little green men were seen lurking behind shrubs near Baby Beach the day RG disappeared. On top of that, a strange saucer like vehicle was seen hovering over the Rum Reef minutes after RG was last seen, and a strange ray was observed beaming something up...

Of course, I'm sure the aliens struck a deal with GG that allowed him to have sex with her a few more times before they took her away to Tralfamador.

Remind me...where am I?
------------------
Who needs little green men aliens lurking behind shrubs and a saucer hovering above, when we are reminded about the incident listed below. Thank you, Ms. East for having the courage to write your op. ed. piece regarding this case and for reminding us about some pretty strange behavior:

http://www.themortonreport.com/disc...ing-woman-in-aruba-a-cheater-or-a-prostitute/

According to Jeanette Farago, the woman Giordano previously pressured to go a cruise with him, Giordano once "showed up outside my window wearing a deer mask and illuminated his face with a cigarette lighter. He was just really creepy and scary,” Farago said. “He scared the bejesus out of me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer