Asia Argento, a MeToo Leader, Made a Deal With Her Own Accuser

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One big reason I doubt this is....what was the point? Asia Argento comes from a wealthy family. She probably has more money then Bourdain ever had. There'd be no reason to have Bourdain pay. MOO
Apparently she told AB she did not have the money at the time. Just because the family may have money--what was she going to do go to them and tell them her story. Although considering her father put her in some of his creepy movies in very belittling roles, would seem like it wouldn't have bothered him. He has his own issues. EWWWW!

CNN pulls episodes of Parts Unknown featuring Asia Argento which the late Anthony Bourdain deemed a 'professional highlight' and their 'most beautiful show' after sexual assault allegations against the #MeToo pioneer

CNN pulls episodes of Bourdain's Parts Unknown featuring Asia Argento | Daily Mail Online

I am just so happy A.B. does not have to be here to watch this destructive episode of hers play out to the point of destroying his own creativity. He was so proud of that show--thought it was a real coup to have her star in it. Little did he know....or maybe he did?

He did know. He was complicit in her search for the freshest boy.
He provided the cover. He provided the hush money. Do we REALLY know why he committed suicide? Here is a man in good health, wealth, fame, beautiful women at his feet. Nibbling the sacred cheese of life. And he ends it all? There are more questions than answers. AB RIP.

He provided the cover. He provided the hush money. Do we REALLY know why he committed suicide? Here is a man in good health, wealth, fame, beautiful women at his feet. Nibbling the sacred cheese of life. And he ends it all? There are more questions than answers. AB RIP.
Link showing he knew? Giving her the money doesn't prove he knew what it was for exactly. As if she's beyond lying to him?

ETa and a link is definitely needed for the accusation that he helped her procure boys?????

The alleged incident involving AA and JB occurred in 2013.

AA and AB began dating in either 2016 or 2017, 3 or 4 years before AA and AB had commenced their relationship (depending on which publication one reads).

At any rate, AA wasn't yet in AB's life at that point.

Wishing AB to rest in peace rings hollow when one is accusing him of being a child-trafficking pimp. How can one wish someone eternal peace while simultaneously spitting on that person's grave?

The alleged incident involving AA and JB occurred in 2013.

AA and AB began dating in either 2016 or 2017, 3 or 4 years before AA and AB had commenced their relationship (depending on which publication one reads).

At any rate, AA wasn't yet in AB's life at that point.

Wishing AB to rest in peace rings hollow when one is accusing him of being a child-trafficking pimp. How can one wish someone eternal peace while simultaneously spitting on that person's grave?

What I meant to say is: AA and AB commenced their relationship 3 or 4 years after the alleged incident involving AA and JB.

Apologies for any confusion in the wording of my previous posts. The editing time had expired before I realized I'd made a mistake and could correct it.

Asia Argento now claims Jimmy Bennett sexually assaulted HER when he was 17 and refuses to pay the remainder of the $380k hush money her boyfriend Anthony Bourdain promised him

By CHRIS SPARGO and CHRIS PLEASANCE and ARIEL ZILBER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 20:18 EDT, 4 September 2018 | UPDATED: 23:02 EDT, 4 September 2018

Asia Argento has claimed Jimmy Bennett was the one who sexually assaulted her when he was 17 years old - as it is revealed she has halted the remainder of the $380,000 hush money her boyfriend Anthony Bourdain promised him.

Argento's lawyer Mark Jay Heller told TMZ that Bennett had 'sexually attacked' her at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Marina del Rey, California in 2013 and he was lucky she decided not to prosecute him.
Asia Argento 'halts remainder of $380,000 payment to child star who says she assaulted him' | Daily Mail Online

And just when you thought the allegations couldn't get any worse...

Someone needs to advise this woman better. At this point of the narrative, her claim of being the victim rings hollow. She has no credibility and even less class. The money she is ‘saving’ by not paying the remainder of the hush money settlement could serve her well if she hired a spin doctor to guide her on what to say (NOTHING) and do (GO AWAY) because her current approach to this could not BE worse.

Looks like some powerful people are successfully creating a divide in the MeToo movement. It was only a matter of time.

Someone needs to advise this woman better. At this point of the narrative, her claim of being the victim rings hollow. She has no credibility and even less class. The money she is ‘saving’ by not paying the remainder of the hush money settlement could serve her well if she hired a spin doctor to guide her on what to say (NOTHING) and do (GO AWAY) because her current approach to this could not BE worse.

Well said , Coco!!

Asia Argento 'halts remainder of $380,000 payment to child star who says she assaulted him when he was 17 because deal was arranged by ex Anthony Bourdain before he died'

Asia Argento 'halts remainder of $380,000 payment to child star who says she assaulted him' | Daily Mail Online

I believe paying a remainder of the amount requested, is something she came up with after speaking to the attorney. It had been stated before that $380,000 was what the final agreement was negotiated to close the deal. Am I right??

Looks like some powerful people are successfully creating a divide in the MeToo movement. It was only a matter of time.
I don't think anybody is creating a divide, considering AA is one of the "me too" leaders.

I don't think anybody is creating a divide, considering AA is one of the "me too" leaders.

Not anymore she isn’t.
The accuser becomes the accused becomes the accuser again. I betcha that’s how many of these accusations will play out from now on.
“I didn’t do anything wrong, I am the victim”
Who do you believe when you have two people both saying they are the victim of the other?

One the leaders of the movement had her own dirty little secret the whole time she was parading around playing victim. She didn’t think it would come out? That’s what she was fighting for!

It is also how they silence victims. By having their own victims victimize someone else....... keep an eye out for that manipulation tactic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacharard99
Back