Asia Argento, a MeToo Leader, Made a Deal With Her Own Accuser

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think anybody is creating a divide, considering AA is one of the "me too" leaders.

I believe the thought is that perhaps she is a target as a ‘face’ of this movement. Some would be very pleased to see her cast in this unfavorable light. But the more she publically makes claims that seem self-serving, the more unfavorable she becomes. So whether intended or not, this whole story is not good for the #metoo movement, and that is a shame.

Who are they? How did these "they" have her do these things, especially considering the incident in question happened years ago.

Who are they? sexual deviants and pedophiles in positions of power

How did they have her do these things? Oh, I am quite sure she slept with a 17 yo all on her own.

The questions should be, how did the picture really get out? How did the text messages really get out? Why is there even a picture like this out there to begin with?

Rose McGowan had a Mossad agent covertly planted into her life in order to try and discredit her. Let that thought sink in if you want to get a grasp of the depths of this thing.

I see. So someone should be able to make accusations regarding something that allegedly happened however many years ago, and be believed without question, but their personal life and whatever they did themselves should remain private.
Makes total sense.

I see. So someone should be able to make accusations regarding something that allegedly happened however many years ago, and be believed without question, but their personal life and whatever they did themselves should remain private.
Makes total sense.

I know you are most likely using sarcasm here, but is the ‘someone’ you are referring to AA or JB? Just trying to follow, no snark intended. THANKS!

I know you are most likely using sarcasm here, but is the ‘someone’ you are referring to AA or JB? Just trying to follow, no snark intended. THANKS!
I think it's clear I mean AA here. She presumably wants her own accusations to be believed, but what happens when accusations are made against her? We all saw what happens.
I don't think there is some big giant conspiracy against her.

Last edited:
I think it's clear I mean AA here. She presumably wants her own accusations to be believed, but what happens when accusations are made against her? We all saw what happens.

Not a conspiracy per se but we already have evidence that high powered influences have tried to infiltrate the "movement". IMO, that could possibly be what is happening here.
Not that the backlash against her is unwarranted. I am not saying that at all. However, she is not a pedophile. Sexual deviant? yes probably.

Thank you for your explanation. I apologize that I did not understand so it was not clear to me. I appreciate your patience and your explanation.

I like how Asia Argento keeps talking. Please, go on! Every time you open your mouth, the story completely changes. Meanwhile, Bennett's story has stayed consistent this whole time. Keep revealing yourself as a liar, Argento! It's fun watching you incriminate yourself!

I like how Asia Argento keeps talking. Please, go on! Every time you open your mouth, the story completely changes. Meanwhile, Bennett's story has stayed consistent this whole time. Keep revealing yourself as a liar, Argento! It's fun watching you incriminate yourself!
I don't see the fun in any of this.

What a complete mess.

jmo

I don't see the fun in any of this.

What a complete mess.

jmo

It's not fun, I agree, but when this Bennett story came to light so did the sanctimonious duplicity of Asia Argento.

Anthony Bourdain must have felt so duped. If he believed Asia was being extorted, helped her out with that kind of money, went to bat for her, supported her in her commandeering MeToo speech at Cannes, then in those last days of chaos, received the tweet with pictures from someone else about his girlfriend banging some cute reporter in Rome it just must have devasted him. It would anyone.

Maybe he knew, he certainly knew enough to know how bad it would look as Bennett was a minor, maybe he succumbed to whatever was Asia's drama, and then he got played.

But that's also where it stops for him. I am so sorry AB is gone and we all make horrible choices in life. I see him as someone who was trying to do the right thing even if it might have been naive and clouded by love.

But, from the moment he died, Asia is responsible for sinking her own boat. And sink it she has.

Last edited:
Jimmy Bennett’s Attorney Responds To Asia Argento’s Allegations, Calling Them “Slanderous” And “Offensive”

n attorney for Jimmy Bennett said he is “disgusted” by the “misrepresentations and mischaracterizations” made by Asia Argento’s lawyer, who claimed the actress was the victim of sexual assault — not the young actor.

In a lengthy post Wednesday, Argento’s attorney disputed allegationsthat Argento had sexually assaulted the then-17-year-old actor in a 2013 hotel room encounter, claiming that Bennett had forced himself on the actress. Argento’s partner, Anthony Bourdain, quietly arranged to pay $380,000 to the accuser.

Bennett’s attorney, Gordono K. Sattro, responded with a statement calling these allegations “slanderous” and “offensive,” and designed to silence Argento’s accuser.<snip>
Jimmy Bennett’s Attorney Responds To Asia Argento’s Allegations, Calling Them “Slanderous” And “Offensive”

I'm not trying to start an argument here... but he was 17, correct?

It's funny to me how, he looks like he was interested. He didn't look like he said no. That "smile" on his face in the after picture didn't look like he didn't enjoy himself...

But, he was 17, so he couldn't "consent," right?

What about when a 15 year old kills someone? 16?! They are FULLY responsible and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, per what I've seen around here... so does the situation just determine when someone can consent and when someone can't?

In all honesty... a few months doesn't make THAT big of a difference. If he was 13, 14, even 15, there would be a pretty serious issue here, but being a couple months from being 18, like his decision would have been different then? Doubt it.

I could be completely off, and I haven't read the whole thing, so I apologize if I'm wrong... but, meh.

I was 15 when I lost my virginity. I knew what I was doing. Completely. I was careful. But I knew what I was doing...

I'm not trying to start an argument here... but he was 17, correct?

It's funny to me how, he looks like he was interested. He didn't look like he said no. That "smile" on his face in the after picture didn't look like he didn't enjoy himself...

But, he was 17, so he couldn't "consent," right?

What about when a 15 year old kills someone? 16?! They are FULLY responsible and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, per what I've seen around here... so does the situation just determine when someone can consent and when someone can't?

In all honesty... a few months doesn't make THAT big of a difference. If he was 13, 14, even 15, there would be a pretty serious issue here, but being a couple months from being 18, like his decision would have been different then? Doubt it.

I could be completely off, and I haven't read the whole thing, so I apologize if I'm wrong... but, meh.

I was 15 when I lost my virginity. I knew what I was doing. Completely. I was careful. But I knew what I was doing...

I'm going to guess you were in a sexual relationship with a peer, not an adult? Consent laws are to protect the vulnerable from being taken advantage by those of age. Most states have laws that allow for the person to be 2-3 years older than the minor, because they are essentially a peer. Coercion, assault, and enjoyment are murky waters to wade it. It's why sexual abuse is so traumatic. It's possiblt to enjoy what is being done, and also be assaulted. I can't tell you how many child and minor abuse victims I forensically interviewed, that liked how something felt. Feelings don't matter. Laws are laws. It can still do tons of damage down the line, because minors are less likely to understand consent. They are more likely to understand further on, that what they participated in was not OK and not something they really wanted to do.

You bring up a great point @leyash! I don't think it's wrong to try to address these things, we should discuss them!

For me personally, his age definitely plays a part in this, but also the fact he's claiming this happened so that he could get a role in her movie, so he felt pressure in that capacity also. So you are 17-years-old and your family wants you to get this job, and you have this much older, powerful and wealthy woman saying you can have this role if you do this, this, and this.....that does not sit right with me at all. Like turn it around and imagine the man was in the powerful wealthy role and the girl was 17......people complain about that all the time. And I DO think it's wrong. But it's the combination of everything together, for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lufferli
Back