Assuming just for the poll that it was an intruder: Who was the intruder?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Assuming that it was an intruder:(Just for the Poll) Who was the intruder?

• an employee of Access,

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • a friend of the Ramseys

Votes: 40 18.8%
  • Oliva,

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Helgoth,

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • an unknown individual.

Votes: 31 14.6%
  • It was not an intruder.

Votes: 125 58.7%

• Total voters
I don't get it...you said assuming the crime was committed by an intruder. So I assumed that even though I don't believe it and then u put a choice of "It wasn't an intruder" and more than half the people pick it. hmmmmmmmm.

Maybe he lives in Florida?

None of the above.

An unknown individual assumes one person.

unknown to whom?

Maybe the intruder is famous or infamous, and is known to everybody?

The RN stated there was more than one, and your poll decided there was only one. Add that to the 'it wasn't an intruder' option and the poll becomes decidedly biased, a place for RDI to rant, a joke.

now everybody knows that infamous 'intruder' lives where the pineapples grow!

<<Mr. & Mrs. Santa>>

I used to wonder about this guy for a long time. There's just something not right about the whole situation. Their daughter and her friend get abducted and assaulted. Then mom decides to write a book about a girl who's tortured and killed in her own basement. Next thing you know, something really similar happens to the child across the street from them. If someone could please, refresh my memory as to exactly what evidence cleared "Santa" ?

<<Mr. & Mrs. Santa>>

I used to wonder about this guy for a long time. There's just something not right about the whole situation. Their daughter and her friend get abducted and assaulted. Then mom decides to write a book about a girl who's tortured and killed in her own basement. Next thing you know, something really similar happens to the child across the street from them. If someone could please, refresh my memory as to exactly what evidence cleared "Santa" ?

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_908882,00.html

Rocky Mountain News article about Bill McReynolds explaining his health issues prior to Dec. 1996.

Remember the line in the movie "Silence of the Lambs" where Dr. Lechter tells Clarice...."What do you covet? You covet the things you see every day."

Well, who coveted JonBenet? Who had their eyes on her every move besides her family???

(if there was an intruder) it is...but this is just a great big-ole guess....

Pasta Jay.

He is a business partner of John's.
He asked John to invest in more business deals...(was refused).
JonBenet was a frequent visitor of the restaurant.
She last ate at Pasta Jays Christmas Eve. According to John, JonBenet looked beautiful in a purple velvet dress and velvet shoes.
Something belonging to Jay was found in the hallway....don't know what it was.
He likes to wield a bat.

Remember the line in the movie "Silence of the Lambs" where Dr. Lechter tells Clarice...."What do you covet? You covet the things you see every day."

Well, who coveted JonBenet? Who had their eyes on her every move besides her family???

(if there was an intruder) it is...but this is just a great big-ole guess....

Pasta Jay.

He is a business partner of John's.
He asked John to invest in more business deals...(was refused).
JonBenet was a frequent visitor of the restaurant.
She last ate at Pasta Jays Christmas Eve. According to John, JonBenet looked beautiful in a purple velvet dress and velvet shoes.
Something belonging to Jay was found in the hallway....don't know what it was.
He likes to wield a bat.

Hmmm. Was Pasta Jay ever tested for a DNA match?

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_908882,00.html

Rocky Mountain News article about Bill McReynolds explaining his health issues prior to Dec. 1996.

IMO...the Ramsey's knew about Janet McReynolds play...and yet, another reason to place JB in the basement..and stage a sexual assault. Just another way for them to throw YET another "friend" of theirs under the bus. They didn't care though...as long as the finger was pointing away from them.

IMO...the Ramsey's knew about Janet McReynolds play...and yet, another reason to place JB in the basement..and stage a sexual assault. Just another way for them to throw YET another "friend" of theirs under the bus. They didn't care though...as long as the finger was pointing away from them.

I agree 110%. IMO, there is no way that PR being a "proud" journalism major and having had Bill McReynolds act as Santa at her home for 3 years did not know about "Hey Rube"...

I agree 110%. IMO, there is no way that PR being a "proud" journalism major and having had Bill McReynolds act as Santa at her home for 3 years did not know about "Hey Rube"...

Funny but I can't really picture Patsy or John caring much about the personal lives of people they hire to work for them. Not the little people.

Do we know for a FACT that Patsy knew Janet had written the fictionalized play or even that their daughter was killed 20 years prior?

Funny but I can't really picture Patsy or John caring much about the personal lives of people they hire to work for them. Not the little people.

Do we know for a FACT that Patsy knew Janet had written the fictionalized play or even that their daughter was killed 20 years prior?

I don't know for a fact that Patsy knew about the play. But...I would think that she would have known, and known about their daughter being killed 20 years prior too. They had known them for a few years...and Janet won an award for the play, that I am sure that she was proud of. And I couldn't imagine anyone having a child that was murdered and not telling their friends about it. The McReynolds didn't do it though..and the fact that JB was found in the basement, with a staged sexual assault is more than a coincidence, IMO.

Not to my knowledge, but, IMO, LE should have asked PR whether or not she knew that the McReynold's daughter had been abducted and witnessed the sexual abuse of the friend who was also abducted. Both girls were released. It happened on Dec 26th.

The play, "Hey Rube", written by Janet was about a girl who was tortured, sexually assaulted and murdered in a basement.

I think that PR would have had interest in the McReynold's journalism background only in order to have the opportunity to 'float her own boat' discussing her own journalism background.

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/extra/ramsey/0302jonnn.htm

Well, who coveted JonBenet? Who had their eyes on her every move besides her family???>>snipped
I have included the part of the post which I find more plausible. At the time of the JBR murder (before I learned so much about the Rs and began to lean towards a RDI scenario) I thought that the most likely perpetrator was someone who just hated PR or JBR after perpetually witnessing the perfect little angel paraded about in pageants and other events. I also recalled the Texas cheerleader murder way back, where a mother murdered (or attempted to murder?) the mother of a cheerleading "rival" to her daughter. I wondered if a similar scenario could take place - but with a kiddy pageant mother wanting to eliminate JBR?

What did this perp covet? The glory and attention JBR (or PR) received.

In this situation, the "intruder" could be either the coveting stage mom or someone hired by the coveting stage mom.

....just playing along with the idea of an intruder....

I always thought it was an intruder. My hunch was it could have been the border across the street who walked their dog. I seem to remember that he had been in the Ramsey home at some time. Didn't he drop in on their party? Anyway, he recently had some family difficulties. It's been years, but I seem to remember he had recently lost his son from an accident, or a murder, and also lost his business shortly before he moved in across the street as a border. He moved away (somewhere out of state) shortly after JonBenet was murdered. I always suspected that it was him. Don't remember his name, or the people he bordered with. I never believed the parents were involved, but whoever it was, was certainly in a very bad state of mind.

I always thought it was an intruder. My hunch was it could have been the border across the street who walked their dog. I seem to remember that he had been in the Ramsey home at some time. Didn't he drop in on their party? Anyway, he recently had some family difficulties. It's been years, but I seem to remember he had recently lost his son from an accident, or a murder, and also lost his business shortly before he moved in across the street as a border. He moved away (somewhere out of state) shortly after JonBenet was murdered. I always suspected that it was him. Don't remember his name, or the people he bordered with. I never believed the parents were involved, but whoever it was, was certainly in a very bad state of mind.

He was cleared. You are talking about the Barnhills boarder in their Basement. And the wheels on the bus go bump bup bump.

Are you back from your break???

I am not sure. But I cant say as I want to stay away. Just have some sanity left, I am playing it by ear if I Need to quickly break away you will have a PM. I do sound crazy dont ? Well who could blame me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back