Astrology - MUNDANE (World Affairs & Events)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
16 March 2011 Last updated at 07:33 ET

Japanese emperor 'deeply worried'

Japan's Emperor Akihito has said he is "deeply worried" about the crisis his country is facing following last Friday's earthquake and tsunami.

In an extremely rare appearance, the emperor went on live TV to make his first public comments on the disaster, and urged an all-out rescue effort.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12755739

Novice Seeker

There is now fear that the heavy winds will cause nuclear rain. Death poll has reached 3600 last night, with 7500 missing. Second massive quake measuring a magnitude of 8 is being predicted.

I'm not sure if this is a stupid question but I'm just wondering what need Japan had in the first place for these nuclear plants and what use did Plutonium have to the country considering it is the deadliest chemical. Can't help but think of Nostradamus when this happened.

I now understand the reason for nuclear plants...please forgive me..I live in Canada and we use a totally different source for energy...water. I still don't get the need for plutonium.

There is now fear that the heavy winds will cause nuclear rain. Death poll has reached 3600 last night, with 7500 missing. Second massive quake measuring a magnitude of 8 is being predicted.

I'm not sure if this is a stupid question but I'm just wondering what need Japan had in the first place for these nuclear plants and what use did Plutonium have to the country considering it is the deadliest chemical. Can't help but think of Nostradamus when this happened.

What is the reference to Nostradamus? I find astrology so fascinating and so true and I am in awe of all the astrologers do here. I started following this with the ICA case and have mostly lurked.

What is the reference to Nostradamus? I find astrology so fascinating and so true and I am in awe of all the astrologers do here. I started following this with the ICA case and have mostly lurked.
Welcome to Websleuths, momshrink! :peace:

Not sure if there's an astrology thread for world affairs on WS, if there is, you can read through the posts there. I know, the astrologers are incredible on this site, followed many, many missing children cases here and the astrologers have been so correct. I was actually talking about his quatrain the X/7-134 reads "will change the way of being-Ocean-where heaven and earth rages per thousand more than a thousand and one short-Next will then the calm will be false." He's also written about "fire in the sky raining down" and that we will experience many tsunamis, earthquakes from the seas, etc......."there will be such a great sudden flood.'" (Century 8, Quatrain 16) leading up to 2012.

Although Nostradamus may have been a complex physician and astrologer in his time, and still respected as such, his 'predictions' and dicussions thereof, do not belong in this Forum.

We need to stay on track and work with the CURRENT EVENTS & respective TRANSITS.

This is the MUNDANE ASTROLOGY Thread:
quoting our Housemouse Astro from post #2 here,

Mundane astrology is the application of astrology to world affairs and world events, taking its name from the Latin word Mundus, meaning "the World".

Thank you.

The II Moon of Japan has south lunar node and Hades thereupon now, which the Super Full Moon Wobble at perigee excites with exactitude. Furious "dwarf" planet Pluto, instead of moving into exact opposition with the Uranus of Japan, will station to turn backward on April 9, right after Neptune enters Pisces. Pluto will storm into position NEXT year, afflicting Japan mightily when it does. Quakes.

For Japan, the Moon will come full March 20th at 3:10 a.m. but MARS will be reaching the same spot the Sun held for the event of the 9. quake off Sendai!

Based on a press release from the Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary dated 17 March 2011 04:00 UTC, the IAEA can confirm that the Japanese military carried out four helicopter water droppings over the building of reactor unit 3 of the Fukushima Daichi nuclear power plant.

According to the press release, the droppings took place between 00:48 UTC and 01:00 UTC.

http://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/tsunamiupdate01.html

found these official times of the water bombings/drops from the iaea....

I hope this isn't considered off topic.. But if Sat March 19th is considered the rising of this Super Moon and you had plans to drive up the Calif Coast, spend the night near the ocean, not too far from the Diablo Nuclear Power Plant..Would you change your plans or continue your life and pray that you will be OK no matter where you are because no matter where you are here in California the San Andreas fault is near??

You know....I was thinking about the number of natural gas disasters we have had in recent months in the US. (CA, PA, OH IIRC, and today MN)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42129903/ns/us_news-life/

There was also an explosion at a local coal plant the other day.

http://www.wect.com/Global/story.asp?S=14254040

It seems alot of explosions/fires have also occurred at US chemical plants recently although I don't have links right offhand.

I guess my astrological question is....Why are so many potentially dangerous natural gas and chemical plant events occuring in the USA these past several months.

(OT, locally, our city has had numerous gas line breaks in the past year or so. I have no links but can think of several counting my fingers)

TIA

wm

I hope this isn't considered off topic.. But if Sat March 19th is considered the rising of this Super Moon and you had plans to drive up the Calif Coast, spend the night near the ocean, not too far from the Diablo Nuclear Power Plant..Would you change your plans or continue your life and pray that you will be OK no matter where you are because no matter where you are here in California the San Andreas fault is near??

"Diablo Canyon is designed to withstand a 6.75 magnitude earthquake from four faults, including the nearby San Andreas and Hosgri faults.[1] Equipped with advanced seismic monitoring and safety systems, the plant is designed to shut down promptly in the event of significant ground motion."

Commission date Unit 1: May 7, 1985
Unit 2: March 13, 1986

The article doesn't give an exact birthdate or time for them.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_Canyon_Power_Plant[/ame]

You won't be taking Highway One down from San Francisco - a huge chunk of it fell into the ocean last night!

Headline: Diablo Canyon not as vulnerable to tsunamis as Japan's nuclear plants, PG&E says

Read more: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2011/03/14/1521331/diablo-canyon-nuclear-tsunami.html#ixzz1Gt2g0pGr

Actually, I did a chart for the Diablo plant. It made the front page of the newspaper. I'll see if I can find a copy. The AFA also published it, if not. There have already been radiation leaks and accidents.

DiabloCanyonpageone001.jpg

DiabloCanyonpage20012.jpg

Thanks, Tuba. What year was this article written, for timeline purposes (1975?)? It appears old, plus it appears to have been typewritten. :eek: (I hated those days!) I see the date of the horary chart is 20 July 1970.

I saved it to Adobe Photoshop and enlarged it (Ctrl +), and it's very readable. It's actually readable without enlarging it for someone with good eyesight. :blushing:

Now I have to read it...

ETA: Interesting, indeed. Very good article. The plant has been there for a few decades, and later it was discovered to be on two faults. (Paulette's link above). All this time, they've been very fortunate.

This article is physically lifted from the newspaper, so the paper's banner and the date are not visible. Although the horoscope charts a horary, it coincided with the event of the parts for the nuclear reactor arriving and being unloaded at the harbour, so it is timer for the plant. What is good is that there is a precise time attached to the event. Your date for the commissioning would also be not only valid but valuable because the N.R.C. was approving the plant and authorising it as a utility. We need to find the time this was accomplished but it will never replace the arrival chart, only add to it. What is in one will be confirmed by what is in the next. There was also an accident in recent times and that is a valid chart too. Locals are aware of the Hosgri fault and always have been. The plant was also misplaced as to orientation, backward from the blueprint. Note the Fixed Star at the Ascendant (star icon) for Vindemiatrix.

Tuba, I've come across this news and I'm wondering if it's a good idea for Japan to bury the nuclear plant. They are talking about burying it in sand and concrete. I understand it may just be their only option, as I stand steadfast that this nuclear meltdown doesn't only affect the Japanese, it has dire consequences for any living organism who happens to breathe in the contaminated air...actually, anything the radiation filled air touches. This will affect unborn children in the development of their limbs and inner parts, the genetic makeup, and so on if the seepage from the radioactive waste gets into the food & water supply, let alone what is passed through spores in our natural air. Imagine the marine life, which is what Japanese cuisine is based on. My GOD up in heaven, may you have mercy on everyone.

Here's the link & snip:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/18/us-japan-quake-idUSTRE72A0SS20110318

Snip:

Japan weighs need to bury nuclear plant; tries to restore power
By Shinichi Saoshiro and Yoko Nishikawa
TOKYO | Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34am EDT

(Reuters) - Japanese engineers conceded on Friday that burying a crippled nuclear plant in sand and concrete may be a last resort to prevent a catastrophic radiation release, the method used to seal huge leakages from Chernobyl in 1986.

Here's the link & snip:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/18/us-japan-quake-idUSTRE72A0SS20110318

Snip:[/COLOR][/FONT]
Japan weighs need to bury nuclear plant; tries to restore power
By Shinichi Saoshiro and Yoko Nishikawa
TOKYO | Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34am EDT

(Reuters) - Japanese engineers conceded on Friday that burying a crippled nuclear plant in sand and concrete may be a last resort to prevent a catastrophic radiation release, the method used to seal huge leakages from Chernobyl in 1986.

Tuba said in post #556 (see the chart) "That without the intervention of Venus, nuclear damage could lay waste to the entire population."

Venus was at 10:49 Aquarius and asteroid "Fukushima" was 16:20 Aquarius, just 7 minutes from an exact opposition to the ascendent.

Fukushima is where the nuclear reactors are located. Venus has been trying to catch up with Fukushima and on March 20th Venus and Fukushima will be conjunct at 20 Aquarius, inside the 7th house of the event chart and quincunx the Moon 20 Virgo. What does that mean? I don't know. I only hope it's not a half-hearted attempt to bury these monsters in sand and cement.

Tuba said in post #556 (see the chart) "That without the intervention of Venus, nuclear damage could lay waste to the entire population."

Venus was at 10:49 Aquarius and asteroid "Fukushima" was 16:20 Aquarius, just 7 minutes from an exact opposition to the ascendent.

Fukushima is where the nuclear reactors are located. Venus has been trying to catch up with Fukushima and on March 20th Venus and Fukushima will be conjunct at 20 Aquarius, inside the 7th house of the event chart and quincunx the Moon 20 Virgo. What does that mean? I don't know. I only hope it's not a half-hearted attempt to bury these monsters in sand and cement.

That's exactly what they were thinking!

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/18/japan.nuclear.reactors/index.html?hpt=C1

".... Japanese officials have studied a plan to dump tons of sand and concrete on the plant to encase it, putting out any fires and preventing further radiation from escaping, Nishiyama said. But he said they have ruled such a course out as "not a realistic option" and will focus first on cooling fuel on the site and restoring power ...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine