Atlantic City Eastbound Strangler 4 Women Found Dead behind Motel Egg Harbor Twp, Nov 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which may explain why they were victim #1 and victim #2 along BHP....My opinion of course...Pure speculation.

With Kim being gone maybe both Molly and Barbara hung together?

Quite possible.

"Acquaintances said Ms. Dilts worked as a prostitute along Pacific Avenue, and several said they frequently saw her with another of the victims, Barbara Breidor, 42, of Ventnor, near Ocean and Tennessee Avenues."
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/29/nyregion/29slay.html

Another report has Ms. Breidor working the BHP. Tough to nail down exactly where Ms. Breidor might have disappeared from.

The simplest explanation, based on the above report, would be the Ocean/Tennessee Ave section of Pacific Ave where the last two victims frequented. That would have the SK operating in the same specific location. - Just my opinion.

Cynical I also agree that the Pacific Ave-
Tennessee Ave could very well be the area all where picked up from by SK. ( Like I've mentioned before, this is the area for that type of girl to hang around and be picked up so it certainly makes sense if they where all picked up from that area. Put it like this, if you where looking for crack or a street level working girl, that would be the place to go)

Since it was mentioned here earlier, I'm curious as to what you ( cynical especially lol) think about gaskill ????
I won't mention the locals take on gaskill just yet as I don't want to lead anyone on. I'm interested in hearing your ideas about him.
Here's a media link-
http://www.my9nj.com/home/56841240-story

Waiting for Cynical to answer but that was a great find, Rachel. Long Haul Trucker; strangled himself just before extradition to AC; OCD; and look at those eyes....those are some "knowing eyes"...scary. Since he is deceased, I believe it is okay to put picture up?

Gaskill, Dennis.jpg

How does one find information on him? Employment, marriages. children, addresses, nationwide arrests?

It's okay to post the photo kat, but a link to the source is required. I didn’t see a photo in Rachel's linked article, so I'm assuming you found it elsewhere. Please just add the link.

Thanks!

ETA: As for researching his background, start with google. Also, Been Verified is a good personal records aggregator, but there are numerous others where you can find basic info for free. Google, imo, is still your best bet if you don't have a paid subscription.

Please remember, family and friends are off limits. So, don't post information about them that might turn up in a search. For example, you could post, "he was married twice, once in 19xx and again in 20xx. Both marriages ended in divorce." (<-- hypothetical example) But, you wouldn't be allowed to post any identifying information about the wives.

I'm not as quick to dismiss Pam covelli's story. Since Bill Schlue has been named in MSM I am going to post this comment I found " Larry, I think it should be noted the C*** Schlue they are looking for is the nephew of G*** Schlue, son of C*** Schlue Jr. (which would make it Carl Schlue III as the wanted one) and Billy Schlue is the one they questioned on the AC Prostitute murder case. G***, C*** and Billy are the " ne'er-do-well Schlue Brothers". Not defending the Schlue's, just trying to set the record straight, if I have my family history on the Schlue's straight. "

On Saturday, August 25th around 11:30 P.M. the Mullica Twp Police were dispatched for a robbery at Coffees Tavern Located on the White Horse Pike in the Elwood section of the Twp. William Schlue allegedly assaulted two females and took their handbags containing cash and credit cards. During the incident Debra Smith was arrested for possession of a handgun. the police Dept charged William Schlue with robbery & assault. Schlue was at large however was located by Barnegate Police on the Monday August 27th. Mr Schlue was additionally charged with theft and possession of stolen property. Schlue was lodged in the Atlantic County Jail in default of $100,000.00 full bail.
That resident, Gary Schlue was digging a large drainage ditch and removing some of the clay lens that was apparently preventing the standing water from perking down from the surface after a rain fall

Monday, October 23, 2006
FROM THE MULLICA POLICE BLOTTER

On Wednesday, October 4th around 1:30 A.M. a vehicle driven by Jane Scaffidi (born 1958) of Hammonton was traveling east on Route 30 when it was rear ended by a vehicle driven by William Schlue (born 1962) of Egg Harbor City. Mr. Schlue was cited.

http://gadfly01.blogspot.com/search?q=schlue

I think it was possibly Billy. Why did he pass away in Dec of 2012? Suicide?

One more thing I'd like to add in - little egg harbor ( a known area where gaskill resided ) is a fishing town. Tons of the men work as fisherman when they are young there and Viking yacht is also nearby. Lots of people there are very familiar with our waterways and the great egg harbor River. They know about the back bays and how to navigate around them and possibly even roadways that connect to these marshy areas back there.

I was looking at Hessee the other day after posting an article, I think he passed away in Dec 2010 in southern CT. He would fit well with the religious mission oriented type killer.
More on hesse... I also have that he checked in to the fox manor on 10/3/06, stayed for 3 weeks and paid $627 at checkout using a commerce bank debit card on 10/23/06:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2006/12/...app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

More on hesse... I also have that he checked in to the fox manor on 10/3/06, stayed for 3 weeks and paid $627 at checkout using a commerce bank debit card on 10/23/06:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2006/12/...app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox

He moved out around the time of the first murder or not long after if memory serves to another place not far from there. Not saying he's responsible but with those shoes multiple people said he had and I think two of the victims having been associated with that same motel, I can see where they might have wanted to take a close look at him.

Wow, seek publicity much Ms. Hill? I am definitely not going down that rabbit hole!

Hey you never know. Maybe both men told her that they are capable of killing so she's would be scared to try and run off with their drugs. That Eldred guy does concern me. Always has.

23slay_lg.jpg

I would agree that this individual might be the closest fit - religious mission-oriented killer type - of any of the persons of interest named in MSM.

He served in the Marine Corps from 1970-73 - possibly a Vietnam Veteran. Apparently lived in Alaska for 30 years. May have been married most of that time and a domestic violence incident in 2001 resulted in an injunction. Another domestic violence incident in 2003 resulting in a divorce.

Perhaps he violated the protection order, chalk up a point against him.

No indication of what brought him to Atlantic City. A quick google of his name and an address of 2009 Bacharach Blvd. in AC shows up.
https://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/mark+hessee/1230824178
That address corresponds to The Atlantic City Rescue Mission. So he's definitely been down on his luck at some point during his stay in AC.

He states that he knew two of the victims from the time he stayed at The Fox Manor motel. “During his stay at the Fox Manor, Hessee crossed paths with both Kim Raffo and Barbara Breidor. He remembers trying, unsuccessfully, to get Kim to give up prostitution.”
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/beyond-the-boardwalk/6/
Barbara Breidor disappeared on Oct. 17th which would be a week before he checked out on Oct. 23rd.

Aside from these reports of him at The Fox Manor - no other reports of him, or his activities, along Pacific Ave. He did four months in jail for illegal possession of a stun gun which started on 3-11-05. He was also given 5 years of probation and 250 hours of community service.

He passed away on Dec 21, 2010 in West Haven, Connecticut. No indication of the cause of death.

Analysis:

An intriguing figure, unemployed yet can afford to stay at The Fox Manor. Mingling with sex workers going about their business yet no indication that he availed himself of their services. In fact, quite the opposite. Appears to be attempting to save them from their lifestyles while he, himself, is having difficulty saving himself from his own turn of bad luck.

A self-proclaimed minister lacking a choir to preach to. A good question might be: Would Kim Raffo accept a ride from this individual at 5:00 am in the morning when she is making a beeline to score drugs? Ah, probably not. Then again there is his fondness for stun guns.

Does he fit the profile? Yes.
Did he kill these women? As far as that question is concerned I'm going to have to depend on the thoroughness of the investigators and trust in their determination that he not be charged.

“He said that the two detectives who came to his rooming house on Dec. 15 said that they would follow up with him and that they planned to talk to two friends of his, one of whom knew the four slain prostitutes.” Hopefully investigators followed up as well on that friend who knew all four victims.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/23/nyregion/23slay.html

As always, just my opinion.

Since it was mentioned here earlier, I'm curious as to what you ( cynical especially lol) think about gaskill ????
I won't mention the locals take on gaskill just yet as I don't want to lead anyone on. I'm interested in hearing your ideas about him.
Here's a media link-
http://www.my9nj.com/home/56841240-story

He continually comes up in my research but I've yet to take the time to look into him. Do any reports place him in the area during these crimes?

Was the stun gun charge for MH in AC?

I'm curious to know when he left town.

23slay_lg.jpg

I would agree that this individual might be the closest fit - religious mission-oriented killer type - of any of the persons of interest named in MSM.

He served in the Marine Corps from 1970-73 - possibly a Vietnam Veteran. Apparently lived in Alaska for 30 years. May have been married most of that time and a domestic violence incident in 2001 resulted in an injunction. Another domestic violence incident in 2003 resulting in a divorce.

Perhaps he violated the protection order, chalk up a point against him.

No indication of what brought him to Atlantic City. A quick google of his name and an address of 2009 Bacharach Blvd. in AC shows up.
https://www.advancedbackgroundchecks.com/mark+hessee/1230824178
That address corresponds to The Atlantic City Rescue Mission. So he's definitely been down on his luck at some point during his stay in AC.

He states that he knew two of the victims from the time he stayed at The Fox Manor motel. “During his stay at the Fox Manor, Hessee crossed paths with both Kim Raffo and Barbara Breidor. He remembers trying, unsuccessfully, to get Kim to give up prostitution.”
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/beyond-the-boardwalk/6/
Barbara Breidor disappeared on Oct. 17th which would be a week before he checked out on Oct. 23rd.

Aside from these reports of him at The Fox Manor - no other reports of him, or his activities, along Pacific Ave. He did four months in jail for illegal possession of a stun gun which started on 3-11-05. He was also given 5 years of probation and 250 hours of community service.

He passed away on Dec 21, 2010 in West Haven, Connecticut. No indication of the cause of death.

Analysis:

An intriguing figure, unemployed yet can afford to stay at The Fox Manor. Mingling with sex workers going about their business yet no indication that he availed himself of their services. In fact, quite the opposite. Appears to be attempting to save them from their lifestyles while he, himself, is having difficulty saving himself from his own turn of bad luck.

A self-proclaimed minister lacking a choir to preach to. A good question might be: Would Kim Raffo accept a ride from this individual at 5:00 am in the morning when she is making a beeline to score drugs? Ah, probably not. Then again there is his fondness for stun guns.

Does he fit the profile? Yes.
Did he kill these women? As far as that question is concerned I'm going to have to depend on the thoroughness of the investigators and trust in their determination that he not be charged.

“He said that the two detectives who came to his rooming house on Dec. 15 said that they would follow up with him and that they planned to talk to two friends of his, one of whom knew the four slain prostitutes.” Hopefully investigators followed up as well on that friend who knew all four victims.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/23/nyregion/23slay.html

As always, just my opinion.
I also have in my notes that all 4 girls were seen at the soup kitchen on 10/3/06. If two were living at the same place as MH and he just checked in, maybe the 3 went together and the other 2 were already there and they happened to sit all together and that's how they all met?

I'm stretching I know but it's possible IMO of course.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back