Atlantic City Eastbound Strangler 4 Women Found Dead behind Motel Egg Harbor Twp, Nov 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was the stun gun charge for MH in AC?

I'm curious to know when he left town.

He was sentenced in Atlantic County but his place of residence was listed in Absecon, not AC. I've no idea when he left town. I get the feeling that he was genuine in his calling and voiced a bit more empathy than a sociopath would. - Just my opinion.

I also have in my notes that all 4 girls were seen at the soup kitchen on 10/3/06. If two were living at the same place as MH and he just checked in, maybe the 3 went together and the other 2 were already there and they happened to sit all together and that's how they all met?

I'm stretching I know but it's possible IMO of course.

I don't think that you're stretching it though I would check your records. Ms. Dilts didn't arrive in town until 10/07 and Ms. Raffo didn't return from Long Island until 10/14. Could the date that all four were seen together possibly be an error because that's interesting.

I don't think that you're stretching it though I would check your records. Ms. Dilts didn't arrive in town until 10/07 and Ms. Raffo didn't return from Long Island until 10/14. Could the date that all four were seen together possibly be an error because that's interesting.
Thank you cynical, it could be an error. I'm going to have to go back and try to find where I originally found that and I will post an update. :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thank you cynical, it could be an error. I'm going to have to go back and try to find where I originally found that and I will post an update. :)

Correction... they were all known to go to a soup kitchen located at 1013 pacific right behind the Taj mahal. I can't read my own chicken scratch, I thought the 1013 was a date with a / between the 10 and 3.

[emoji5]

Correction... they were all known to go to a soup kitchen located at 1013 pacific right behind the Taj mahal. I can't read my own chicken scratch, I thought the 1013 was a date with a / between the 10 and 3.

[emoji5]

The soup kitchen is my pet theory which is why I'm interested in any info concerning it. All four were reported on Pacific Ave. and it's been reported that all four ate at the soup kitchen as well. Somehow I feel they all might have become acquainted there over lunch as opposed to a crack house.

The soup kitchen is my pet theory which is why I'm interested in any info concerning it. All four were reported on Pacific Ave. and it's been reported that all four ate at the soup kitchen as well. Somehow I feel they all might have become acquainted there over lunch as opposed to a crack house.
That is a great theory, I can see that too.

If all 3 of these men are deceased (Gaskill, Shlue and Hesse) and DNA was needed, can LE request that? If I remember correctly wasn't DNA found under Kim's fingernails? If I am wrong, please correct me ;)Wouldn't they have ruled these 3 out if this were true? Or is it not that easy to request someone to give DNA? Since they all had been arrested before, would their DNA be on file?

If all 3 of these men are deceased (Gaskill, Shlue and Hesse) and DNA was needed, can LE request that? If I remember correctly wasn't DNA found under Kim's fingernails? If I am wrong, please correct me ;)Wouldn't they have ruled these 3 out if this were true? Or is it not that easy to request someone to give DNA? Since they all had been arrested before, would their DNA be on file?

Offhand I believe Schlue offer up his DNA. No reports if it was ever requested of Hessee. I don't know about Gaskill though.

The latest NJ.com article (the link I've posted here several times) did state that Ms. Raffo did have DNA under her fingernails. It does question whether or not it was that of the SK.

I'm not seeing at all how this MH guy could be capable of murdering these women. Wasn't the cause of death for the women actually overdose? This MH guy doesn't have any charges for drugs right?

IDK. Just seems like an old Vietnam veteran who probably had PTSD and domestic issues as a result and ended up lonely and down on his luck in AC before his death. JMO

Cause of death was not overdose. Asphyxiation, strangulation, and the other two where too badly decomposed to determine but it's commonly agreed upon that their cause of death would've been either asphyxiation or strangulation as well.

Since it was mentioned here earlier, I'm curious as to what you ( cynical especially lol) think about gaskill ????
I won't mention the locals take on gaskill just yet as I don't want to lead anyone on. I'm interested in hearing your ideas about him.
Here's a media link-
http://www.my9nj.com/home/56841240-story

I'm not sure but I think I get why you may have been bringing these reports to my attention. The location of the site where they found that drawing and other items is interesting. Also the prominence of the church on the drawing as well.

I had seen these video reports a month or two ago and nothing clicked. Viewing them today though I have a different prospective. I'll get back with my impressions after I review all the videos. - Thanks

One of the videos concerning Dennis Gaskill was published on youtube on Feb 2, 2016. Maybe the last of the series but in it they showed a note with Delilah Rd written on it. It sent the two guys to the Crazy Horse strip club to investigate further.

When I earlier posted here about my theory that the women may have been killed on an isolated road (N. Riverside Dr.) I retraced the route that I believed the killer may have taken those nights. Absecon Blvd. turns into Delilah Rd. once one crosses over to the mainland.

I had speculated that he then took a left onto Main St. and headed towards the BHP. Of course it's all just speculation, but then, isn't that what this site is all about.

i know no one asked me my opinion on gaskill, but since this is the internet, i'll just wade right in.

certainly a very interesting character and well worth some serious investigation.

what i haven't been able to resolve is that if he was such an obvious gun nut, why is strangulation the m.o.?

Killing someone with a gun creates a mess whereas asphyxiation is pretty straight forward.

Edited to add in that sometimes strangulation is a fetish as well. So even though shooting someone would be the most effective way to kill someone, maybe this SK had a thing for erotic asphyxiation.

Cynical, your very good at reading in between the lines and I'm constantly impressed by you !

I really believe gaskill needs to be further looked into.( Even though he's deceased now)

Cynical, your very good at reading in between the lines and I'm constantly impressed by you !

I really believe gaskill needs to be further looked into.( Even though he's deceased now)
I concur!

it has occurred to me that someone could also still enjoy using the gun for control purposes.

I viewed the videos published on youtube concerning Dennis Gaskill and am having a difficult time making any connection to the AC4. Bits and pieces that are interesting in and of themselves but I just can't determine if there's an actual link.

The name Barbara and Amber on a page which the two gentlemen attribute to the names of Gaskill's wife and step-daughter. Okay, so maybe the stash is Gaskill's.

A check with the doorman at the Crazy Horse and he recognizes Gaskill from his days at Pistol Pete's on the BHP. Describes him as a real whack job. Still nothing of substance.

One of the gentleman who engaged in this investigation of Gaskill describes himself as a retired Trenton homicide detective. So he's credible, at least in my opinion. I would think that he might be one who could possibly gain access, however confidential, to the thinking inside The Atlantic County Prosecutors Office. That doesn't appear to have happened.

So, my opinion (and that's all it is), is that the two qualified gentleman did their level best at trying to tie Gaskill to the 2006 murders but came up short. Lots of innuendo with very little substance.

I'm surprised those two didn't stroll Pacific Ave. and show Gaskill's picture around to some of the old-timers who may have worked those corners during Oct-Nov 2006. If there were answers to be had that's where they'd find them.

So I'm neutral about whether or not Gaskill might be considered The Eastbound Strangler.

One bit I did get a kick out of though. When they asked the person who found the stash about how he came upon it he replied “astral projection”. Is that what they're calling Angel Dust these days? I must be getting' old.

As always, just my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back