Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it appears that BC is the Alternate Defense Team that represents the A's, as opposed to JB and Team that represent KC. It seems that BC is doing a more effective job than JB regardless --- in trying to win over the media and public and gain some compassion.

This is all about the e-mails released yesterday showing Cindy and company for what they are...shameless trash willing to lie and make up things in order to throw anyone and their brother under the bus for a crime their daughter committed. Yesterday we saw the truth in how these people live their lives, today was cover up. Trash is trash, you can't make it look pretty no matter how much you try.

Maybe Diane Fanning should have held off until this latest document dump before finalizing her chapter on her "insight into the Anthony family"!!!

How dare he....I can form my own opinions without any help from the Crazy Camp, thank you very much!

I hope the SA will somehow trump this circus sideshow today.....or maybe they do not feel they need to??

Brad C. is asking that people not draw conclusions about the guilt of KC. After this display of bumbling antics, based on the Anthony's interpretation, the public will draw only one conclusion:snooty:

Email from JB to BC:

JB: Pssst, Pssst.....Brad, Brad, are you there Brad?

BC: Yeah JoseBGood, what ya need, guy?

JB: Man....than AL has busted my ... chops. She won’t let me talk, she won’t let me write, she won’t even let me visit my girl. I need your help.

BC: Sure, anything for the A team...

JB: I need you to call a presser for Wednesday and...............

These documents arent anything new. What I want to know is where is the pages that are missing BC? :waitasec:

okay.....

page 1 of 19 pages = page 50 of doc XIV released yesterday
page 2 of 19 pages - page 51 of doc XIV released yesterday

More to come.......

OH, lol. Sorry I misunderstood. Looks to me like yesterday's doc dump included page #'s 8001 - 9020. So some of Conway's released pages fall in that range but not all.

Not all those pages was included. I just checked. There are big gaps.

So far, I don't see any of the pages from today, in yesterdays release.

Do we have a index on what pages we have, and which dump they would be in, etc..??

It is very interesting when carefully listening and watching the entire BC press conference.

When one reporter questions what the new documents say concerning hair, BC rereads a page and then stumbles and says he doesn't want to talk about it anymore. (I think he has not gone over these pages at all but was just told by Jose what to say.)

Then when he answers a question regarding CA just picking and choosing what to believe from the doc dumps, he states that she is not looking at it objectively only emotionally and probably will continue this way.

Also interesting is what he says in regards to CA looking for a live Caylee. Not disputing it but awkwardly trying not to answer.

IMO we will continue to see a lot of innocent people being investigated and much more theatrics as the A's refuse to see reality.

I also don't think BC is providing good counsel as to their best interest or he would have them in counseling to cope with the situation instead of enabling them in their quest to avoid reality.

It really is going to be a wild and sad ride.

I just tried to watch the pressor with BC and nearly nodded off! I used to like this guy (BC) but lately he is looking like Cindy's puppet. In the pressor he appears inexperienced and inept to me. When an attorney goes before the public like this they should act as though they believe what they are saying.......IMO Brad doesn't appear to have his heart in it. He should abandon the Cindy ship and save himself!!

Yep; I hate to admit it but that's what this says. :banghead:

Is it possible that KC purchased her own tape at Target or Walmart? She wasn't home for 31 days. The moment that she killed Caylee she was AWOL. So of course the tape doesn't match, she didn't take it from the house.

I hope the SA will somehow trump this circus sideshow today.....or maybe they do not feel they need to??

Brad C. is asking that people not draw conclusions about the guilt of KC. After this display of bumbling antics, based on the Anthony's interpretation, the public will draw only one conclusion:snooty:

It would be nice if they did and brought forward the missing pages of BC tiny doc dump.

I believe I remember previous test stating there were matchs in the tape with the glue and something else (cant remember I will have to look) but this test result seems to state that the fibers dont match. Could that not just mean that the fibers that were attached to the tape are different, which would be the case if the person handling the same role at different times had on maybe different clothing.

Another thought: Since the duct tape found at the scene had been submerged at some point - would that change the composition of the fibers? I have no idea, just throwing it out here to see what others think. I think the composition of the fibers would remain the same no matter what was done to them, but I can't be sure.

Not all those pages was included. I just checked. There are big gaps.

So far, I don't see any of the pages from today, in yesterdays release.

Do we have a index on what pages we have, and which dump they would be in, etc..??
Dear Lord, I thought I was losing it. :(

Sorry. I didn't mean it the way that you took it.

I just meant that the report could be inaccurate because no one at the station had taken the time to read the docs and just assumed that BC was telling the truth.

Maybe I am totally mistaken. Maybe these emails are copies of emails sent to someone else so that they contain the same info but I am sure that I read this info yesterday.

If someone will point me in the direction of the pdfs from yesterday (the ones that I went through were labeled 1 through whatever and started with the emails between DC and CA), I will look and make sure that I am not wrong.

Are these the pdf's you are looking for??

http://www.clickorlando.com/health/21139699/detail.html

It was a ploy to bring attention to those 19 pages since the other 1,000 pages contained very damaging and distracting info that reinforces the case against KC and the A's.

Per LittleBitty35, the Defense are basically saying "We are going to win this case by poking obscure holes in the mountain of evidence against our client."

That's exactly what it was...........A Ploy

The Defense is drowning in a sea of damaging evidence & they're looking for something to cling to....Anything!

They're Desperate .....And When you're starving even a crust of moldy bread looks appetizing..!!

I think they already have. By remaining professional, respecting our laws and court system, and NOT playing this case out in the press!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member