Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent read BC's release yet, but from the reports it seems to be that these tests were done by the state, not independently, right?

So why are people dismissing the states evidence in regards the the tape not being a match etc, but will rely on other state evidence that implies it is a match?

I know all about the KC/CA coolaid, but there a must be a batch of state coolaid going around now.Shhheeeesh!

Justice is about getting to the truth based on facts. Not about twisting and tweaking things in order to get a conviction.
This doesnt mean KC didnt do it. I still think she likely did- but opinions dont get a conviction- facts and evidence do.
JMO

Anyone know what specimen Q107 was? IMO what this says is that on all that junk found at the scene they found someone else's hair. Is this correct? So what's the big deal? There was probably considerable dna of others on some of those items (if it hadn't already been washed away) don't ya think?

I had trouble with it too, RR, until I realized that Q106- is on the line above (notice the dash?). So it's really Q106-Q107 Collection of papers. HTH

I have a question!

Since Casey is so innocent, when are they gonna start the manhunt for the real killer?

I would assume that is the role that DC/LP/Tracy and the lady from DC are following if you read the emails released yesterday trying to tie Kronk and RG together, and trying to implicate both of them independently of having involvement in Caylee disappearance

And by the way, when exactly did LP decide to try to help the defense in proving KC innocent? I thought his role was bounty hunter looking for a missing live Caylee, but that ended when she was found deceased??

Oh, they are going to need alot of holes. Not just a couple of small ones. But lots of HUGE holes.

I'm assuming (which is never good to do) that they told what they thought was the most damaging evidence they had in the Presser.

All I got to say is... That is it? You made a big deal out of this?

The sad part is, they are acting like the trial is going on NOW. And it isn't. Nothing they can do will change what the public thinks about them now, because of their own actions. And the 31 day thing, pretty much seals it for KC. That wraps up the public trial. Now the one with a Jury.. that is a different ball game.

BBM ITA, I just listened to BC and am infuriated that he states that KC is being tried in public, continues on all about what is being stated out there... so 'to him' it means that KC won't get a fair trial.

wth, When KC walks in that court room that Jury will persume she is innocent and they will listen to the case as presented . So seriously, who is really taking Discovery as a verdict here. Media, us and others do what we do... read, check-out, sleuth whatever is put out there. KC will get a fair trial. None of us have seen yet how the SA or Defense will present this case. We can assume whatever we like... sorry BC, CA, GA... we do get to have an 'opinion'. They are a bunch of control freaks IMO. And I feel he was out of line to do this at all.

BC doesn't seem like he's doing a lot of lawyering, he sounds more like he's doing PR for the Anthony family.

Memo to: Josebgood

Jose,
Please be advised you must return to class and make up the day we learned that guilt is proven at trial.
Thank you.

idiot.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:rotfl:

I havent read BC's release yet, but from the reports it seems to be that these tests were done by the state, not independently, right?

So why are people dismissing the states evidence in regards the the tape not being a match etc, but will rely on other state evidence that implies it is a match?

I know all about the KC/CA coolaid, but there a must be a batch of state coolaid going around now.Shhheeeesh!

OOOOOH, and we know for a fact that KC lied through her teeth, but now it seems that I can officially say that the state has lied too.
OR am I way off base here? Lying by ommission is still a lie, right?
Justice is about getting to the truth based on facts. Not about twisting and tweaking things in order to get a conviction.
This doesnt mean KC didnt do it. I still think she likely did- but opinions dont get a conviction- facts and evidence do.
JMO

I have not seen any LE person go on TV and proclaim ANYTHING about the duct tape. Do you think they provided false information in the discovery?

Now that I think about it (and talked to Mamabear) - we should have all seen this coming. What is the first thing that happens when a doc dump occurs? The defense or the Anthonys create a diversion or a counterattack.

Why were we even expecting anything more? This is just like Charlie Brown and Lucy and that danged football!!

When KB was asking about the investigation of RK I really wanted the reporters to start asking how JG, RG, etc. had tied into Caseys story of a kidnapping by ZFG. They have all named and accused just about everyone else and we rarely hear anything anymore about ZFG other than the one suing. When Casey told RD to look into JG and Kiomarie she didn't indicate they were tied to ZFG in any way. This just makes no sense. Those emails released in the doc dumps clearly indicate that. Brad did verify that those emails are the ones the DA wanted and had to subpoena to get them.

Who does BC think he's fooling?!? Who cares if the duct tape doesn't match?!? I don't! Maybe someone needs to send him a memo and let him know there has been more than one roll of duct tape made. Like, maybe the one AH was referring to in her text about the missing duct tape? Hmmm . . .

ETA - I don't even know how he can say that with a straight face

Yeah, from my personal experience I've known people to buy a couple or more at a time. I feel quite confident in believing she would toss the roll after she used it. So yup it may or may not match a 'piece' found on the gas can but it sure could be match another roll that was available and now thrown out.

Could this just be an elaborate ruse? Get a ton of articles/headlines out there to try to torpedo the duct tape evidence and then just never really fully produce your own evidence? The anticipation is better media than the results?

I don't know. Weird. I have no doubt they'll release something today, but I'm not really sure it's going to be as effective as the media blitz claiming they have evidence.

Their whole life is an elaborate ruse!

OOOOOH, and we know for a fact that KC lied through her teeth, but now it seems that I can officially say that the state has lied too.
JMO

I apologize, but, I really don't see what has been either "lied" or "omited" by the state....BC's "documents" are basically cherry picked info from the doc dumps released by the state....no???
What was "twisted" or "tweaked"??

This has been bugging me all day. A few weeks ago I read a few articles about the brand of duct tape being a very rare brand. I found this article http://www..com/2009/09/major-setback-for-casey-duct-tape-found-on-caylee-anthony-is-rare/ and I'm positive I saw other articles on this, but can't find them now.

So which is it? Is it a match or is it not a match?

I also thought he looked very tired, his hair looked unkept, and he generally did not carry himself as confidently or professionally as I have seen him in the past.

If he was a friend or family member of mine, today's appearance would have raised my concern for his health/emotional wellbeing right now. I just didn't think he looked or acted "well"..

Cindy just CHEWED HIM A NEW ONE :croc:yesterday....give the man some time to recuperate!!! :Banane39:

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160718/index.html

I am finally forcing myself to watch this BC press release after avoiding it all afternoon-but after reading the comments I had to see for myself.
OMG-the Anthony's look like they are sucking the life out of BC!! He looks terrible!!
At about 13:00 min. into the press release BC is asked about the search for Caylee and he says "it's up in the air"!! What???
fainting.gif
Are you kidding me???
The Anthony's are...I have no words to describe!! Except it is painfully obvious that Caylee didn't have a chance with these mad hatters!!
Rest In Peace Baby Girl-
graphics9.jpg

Now that I think about it (and talked to Mamabear) - we should have all seen this coming. What is the first thing that happens when a doc dump occurs? The defense or the Anthonys create a diversion or a counterattack.

Why were we even expecting anything more? This is just like Charlie Brown and Lucy and that danged football!!

LOL I saw it coming.

Originally Posted by whiteangora
I have a question! Since Casey is so innocent, when are they gonna start the manhunt for the real killer? BC, the Jose jibber-jabbers and the A's must think we are all as delusional as they are.

You seem to have forgotten, they HAVE located the kidnappers and are watching them! They've known all along, they're just waiting til trial to announce who the "real" killer is! I'm actually surprised JB allowed BC to release this bombshell evidence of kc's innocence as he wanted to wait til trial to reveal the truth <insert sarcasm here>

JMO

Right, well this isn't a court room and this isn't where all the evidence is. Casey isn't convicted yet.. all the evidence hasn't been seen yet.. a JURY has not even been chosen.. why get all bent out of shape about things being said on a message board where the whole point is to share opinions?!?! Facts and evidence come out in court.. here at WS we toss things around, we don't convict people. This, my dear, is not a court room. Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy