Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I'm impressed with the press that was there today. They had BC combing through pages to prove his point. The press seemed very knowledgeable about the forensics released in this case so far.

ITA Very impressed with the preparedness of the reporters!! Betcha JB was thrilled it was BC and not him in the reporters crosshairs!!:crazy:

I am so, so sorry for the running commentary, but it's just too delicious to keep silent.

BC is questioned about CA and DC "digging up dirt"......BC replies *well, I wouldn't call it digging up dirt. everyone has skeletons* KB pipes up....."Isn't that dirt?" LOLLOLOL

I laughed at that. KathiB experienced having her own dirt dug up courtesy of JB.

ITA Very impressed with the preparedness of the reporters!! Betcha JB was thrilled it was BC and not him in the reporters crosshairs!!:crazy:

Didn't you looove how KathiB sat herself right next to BC?

The hair is another good example. Cindy is looking for some kind of scientific validation because she knows this will be important info at trial. Obviously CA, BC and DC have no understanding of forensics themselves. That is what LKB is for. The death band info I learned from her husband during the Madeline McCann case. Mitochondrial testing, Laci Peterson. Cadaver dogs, Laci Peterson.

The human decomp evidence that is being strongly objected to on every level (dogs, lab testing, human id, hair) is another loophole CA is desperately seeking. I think she will be floored when that evidence is presented at trial.

I can just see Cindy standing up in court saying "see the duct tape that Casey used on Caylee DID NOT match the tape on our gas can" !!!!!!!!!!!

Even if the hair was identified as one from TL or his roommate, (which it hasn't - don't want to start a rumor) wasn't the trash in the back of KC's car determined to be trash that she took from TL's apartment? If it was their trash, there could have been their hair, or anybody that had been in their apartment. An anonymous hair in the trunk does not mean that the person whose hair it is killed Caylee, it means that someone lost a hair. Apparently we lose from 40 to 100 hairs a day...http://www.hairandscalp.com/faq.htm

One single unaccounted for hair in the trunk is no big deal IMHO.

I am so, so sorry for the running commentary, but it's just too delicious to keep silent.

BC is questioned about CA and DC "digging up dirt"......BC replies *well, I wouldn't call it digging up dirt. everyone has skeletons* KB pipes up....."Isn't that dirt?" LOLLOLOL

haha

needabiggercloset.jpg

I havent read BC's release yet, but from the reports it seems to be that these tests were done by the state, not independently, right?

So why are people dismissing the states evidence in regards the the tape not being a match etc, but will rely on other state evidence that implies it is a match?

I know all about the KC/CA coolaid, but there a must be a batch of state coolaid going around now.Shhheeeesh!

Justice is about getting to the truth based on facts. Not about twisting and tweaking things in order to get a conviction.
This doesnt mean KC didnt do it. I still think she likely did- but opinions dont get a conviction- facts and evidence do.
JMO
Do you remember where in the docs the State said it was a match? Personally, I thought this was the media's musings about the findings. The State is doing exactly what the State is supposed to be doing...releasing discovery that's pertinent to the case. They did...obviously. That's where the defense got it. The press requested certain docs...they got it. Where is the omission? Because they didn't release it directly to us?

ETA: to clarify...a match as in the tape came from the same roll.

Was there any documentation supporting the claim that there was an unaccounted for hair (not belonging to kc Caylee or the Forensic agent )on the duct tape. The wftv news report says BC was not able to produce one to validate this claim.

This may be the LAST TIME that Brad does a favor for Baez. :waitasec:

Brad just got thrown under the bus! heh

This may be the LAST TIME that Brad does a favor for Baez. :waitasec:

Brad just got thrown under the bus! heh

ITA I wonder if Brad's health is going to hold up-he looked terrible today and seemed to be having alittle bit of labored breathing. I'm sure some of that is because of his paralysis - but still!! You can see this is taking a toll on him!

http://www.wftv.com/video/21160718/index.html

...At about 13:00 min. into the press release BC is asked about the search for Caylee and he says "it's up in the air"!! What???...
* Snipped by me *

At about the 13:00 min. mark, BC is asked about the search for Caylee's abducter, not Caylee. (Now, mind you, either search would be a waste, but searching for ZFG makes more sense than searching for Caylee.)

* Edited to Add * I am still listening and around the 27 min mark BC does say that "since there was no DNA available to definitively ID Caylee, CA may still hold out some "Grandmother's Hope"" Sheesh.

Was there any documentation supporting the claim that there was an unaccounted for hair (not belonging to CA Caylee or the Forensic agent )on the duct tape. The wftv news report says BC was not able to produce one to validate this claim.

The only time I have seen an unidentified hair mentioned is on the shovel, which doesn't surprise me since it was borrowed.
Don't you just love it, he calls a Press conference and gets the "critical information"' wrong!

Cindy just CHEWED HIM A NEW ONE :croc:yesterday....give the man some time to recuperate!!! :Banane39:

You're right - poor BC is just doing as his clients tell him to do (which is the latest knee-jerk reaction they have to whatever JB thinks I'd imagine).

Who we should start really writing are the media, because they are just not doing their due diligence about this and are being completely manipulated by the defense.

I don't think there should be a gag order, but just reporting what somebody tells you is going on, is not research or any kind of investigative journalism.

The only one I've seen so far (I agree with others here) who has earned that right in this case is Kathy Belich. Kudos to her and :loser: to the others who are too lazy to do anything but be snake-charmed into blindly giving visual credibility to the defense's goofy claims.

Okay, so the stupid duct tape doesn't match. Do we know what if anything KC bought at WalMart that day??? She apparently looked pretty angry...

pg 9588 / pg 11

Para 1:
The fabric portion of specimens Q62 through Q64 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TO LF) and Q104 (FBI Laboratory number 090115014 TO LF) (remains/scene) are microscopically dissimilar in fiber composition to the fiber composition of the specimen Q66 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TO LF) residence) Accordingly they are not consistent with originating from the same source as Q66.

Q62 Tape on remains
Q63 Tape on remains
Q64 Tape on Remains

Q104 Tape found at scene
Q66 Gas can tape

Ok, now I am thoroughly confuzzled (like I wasn't before)....Am I living in lala land, or wasn't there an earlier doc dump that stated the duct tape matched, and it was a rare duct tape, by Henkel, made here, in northern ohio? and it matched the gas can duct tape, right?:waitasec::banghead:

The question that Mike asked about Caylee's DNA also not being on the tape was a great one. If Caylee's DNA wasn't on the tape, why would the absence of KC's DNA on the tape be a big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman