Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to use an example from my own crime scene that shows how vindictive the A's really are toward LE and everyone trying to accomplish Justice for Caylee. When LE walks into a home where a crime was committed they are walking into unknown surroundings and expecting cooperation, honesty and if nothing else integrity with the statements from the crime victim and family members. That is initially the only information LE has to go on to start there investigation. Duct tape was used on me to bind me, blind fold me and gag my mouth. When LE arrived I told them what happened and what was missing from our house, what was used during the crime from our house, and what he took with him from our house. I was 22 years old at the time and my husband was 28 and not nearly as organized or neat as the A's. I guess what I am saying is that the A's after the crime was reported and they admittedly walked around the outside of the house and I am sure the inside, they knew what was missing and what was out of place. The second day after the crime that happened to me we found a pair of socks with the perps name on them, since he was an escaped prisoner. The CSI didn't find them because they were in our laundry hamper and looked like a pair of normal tube socks but since I lived in the house I knew that these were not my husbands. That is why the A's have been able, at least in there behavior, to try and one up LE. They have the intimate advantage of knowledge to make the playing field in their favor. Especially since they are not cooperating with LE. Did I feel that LE wasn't doing the job they should have because they missed these socks, no I didn't. Because I realized as a crime victim you need to help guide an investigation. The A's have done nothing but hinder LE investigation and Justice for Caylee. This leaves such a bad taste in my mouth because I know how Caylee felt with the duct tape on her mouth, eyes, and nose. I survived but poor little Caylee had no one to help her. If the duct tape did come from the house, it has been long gone from the A's. Once again the intimate knowledge advantage in their court. But what has been said in this thread about the 31 days etc. in addition to what we don't know can only help in the conviction. The game that the A's are playing just makes me sick at the expense of Justice for Caylee. Unfortunately, even if they win this game they will have lost the one true joy that was part of there life and I can assure you that the feeling of loss stays with you. I only lost a dog, a Llasa Apso, that was shot in the head by the perp and that loss has stayed with me 20 years. I can't imagine the behavior they are displaying and they lost a grandchild.

Thank you for sharing your experiences and insight, SDavidson. You have posted many helpful posts from the heart here at WS and I admire you and your ability to learn and share from your painful experience. You have pointed out many insightful points regarding the A's and their lack of cooperation with LE. Even so, as you say there are just too many other aspects and facts that speak loudly and will haunt the courtroom.

Also, I am so sorry for your loss of your Llasa Apso as well as your own attack. Thanks again for your post.

Yes, it was BC I was talking about and thanks for the insight. I just keep seeing him at the Morgan Depos completely ignored by Cindy and George, whatever he had told them at the onset of the depo was tossed aside in order for them to vent their anger at the insolence of Morgan et al in challenging them.. they certainly did not behave with any decorum, particularly when Cindy was shouting "Don't tell me to shutup" as she left. You could see BC sitting there looking impotent, I'm surprised he wasn't shaking his head. As far as the LKL interview, I felt the same, he should have rolled on out of there. Maybe a talk with Mark NeJame is what's needed. I think he is/was basically a decent sort who is dominated by CA.

I know...I know...I see it too. Somewhere in there is a decent (but lost) backbone that GA doesn't have. I can't believe BC's lasted this long with CA. I just have this feeling in the beginning he said to himself "they aren't guilty of murder, I can make them sympathetic to the public (not knowing CA) and get my name out there, build my practice up". But he didn't realize then that CA is as delusional as KC. Or that her yackity yacker is like the energizer bunny! So he's stuck. But I swear, I see the tension between him and CA like a piano wire being pulled taunt----something's gotta give. I just don't know who is gonna be the one to knuckle under. But I'd bet my last dollar on who won't knuckle under! Does that make sense to anyone else besides me? LOL

My Own Opinion

q62-q64 are not from the residence. They are from where the remains were found.

Quote:
The fabric portion of specimens Q62 through Q64 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TO LF) and Q104 (FBI Laboratory number 090115014 TO LF) (remains/scene) are microscopically dissimilar in fiber composition to the fiber composition of the specimen Q66 (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TO LF) residence) Accordingly they are not consistent with originating from the same source as Q66.

TY! Q62-Q64 & Q66 all have the same # (FBI Laboratory number 081213001 TO LF) while Q104 does not so it confused me even tho it clearly states where (remains/scene-residence) the samples are from.

It makes me very sad to say this (because when he first popped onto the scene I felt very differently about him) but I do believe it's all about money and fame for Brad Conway.

I am in total agreement OLG. I really had respect for BC until this fiasco. He is in way over his head and just for the fame and Cindy is his puppeteer. Very sad!!

Funny, I took Casey's "Mom you don't know what MY involvement is?" to be the equivalent of "How dare YOU question ME" just another arrogant and contemptuous way she has of speaking to her mother.
I think the ladder being left out is THE clue. I just don't see Cindy or George ever doing that.
If you listen to the 911 tape - My grand-daughter is missing conversation, her voice is trembling and it really sounds like it is with genuine fear and panic. That is one of the few things I will give Cindy credit for.
After that it was one big pack of lies.

I've always thought that too. She had already been speaking of how her family wasn't on her side during that phone call, PO'd about her moms "cameos" and such. I think it just fits in with the context. Like how dare you insinuate that I had something to do with Caylee's disappearance... especially in your little TV cameos.

Also, I never thought much about the ladder until Tracy M's interview came out. I just figured her parents were trying to come up with any other scenario than the obvious daughter-is-a-cold-blooded-killer. Now that KC stated she was using the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool. It really makes me wonder.

For those of you who remember my story, of my son’s abduction by his father, I just want to point out how lame the Anthony’s are in their “search” for the Nanny/kidnapper/murderer. It looks like the only searching is done by computer, on my space, and PeopleFinder, very amateurish PI work, that anyone could do.
Although we were far from wealthy, everything we had went into finding my son, and our families also generously gave, so did our church and friends. Our PI personally followed every viable lead, including but not limited to flying to Indonesia, Venezuala, Alaska, and many other areas where leads took us. We had 3 mortgages on our home to keep searching, and I would like to think that because of the many times we came so close to finding him, & forcing my ex to move on (they lived on a trawler so it was easy to move)it finally drove my ex’s wife to divorce him and bring my son home to me, and this was over 15 years. The Anthonys and their PI’s just sit on a computer? That is incomprehensible to me!!! The Anthony’s will travel… on the networks dime… to “spread their story”, but haven’t spent one cent or one minute in actually searching. The only reasonable explanation for that is… they know that the killer is in jail, and don’t want to waste any real time or money on chasing a “fantasy” Nanny, when they have tans to work on and a boat to pay for. They are truelly dispicable, if my son dissappeared today, same story and the Anthony’s tried to involve themselves in my case, like they have in the Haleigh Cummings case, you would have to hold me back from slapping that grin off their conniving faces. I know we all handle tragedy differently, but I have been involved with missing children, and unwed teen mothers for years, and I have never seen anything like the Anthony’s and their behavior in any other families. They are a “black smudge” on the “face” of missing or murdered children and the families that have to deal with that loss. I think that is the fundamental reason Cindy had so little respect for Tim Miller and his organization, and vice versus. If you’ve been there, you feel a kind of kinship, a bond that others just cannot understand. Cindy and George’s behavior was so “off” those of us who have “been there” could feel it in our bones.
Also any respect I had for Brad Conway was completely lost yesterday, he was ill prepared, you could tell he didn’t even have the conviction of “truth” to tell, and he is IMHO ruining any chance of furthering his political aspirations with this Sham of a case.

If I took a tiny sip I'd take 50 more...then who knows what else I'd do to destroy myself (again) but I know this much, It would end with me in handcuffs (again) or dead.

But those of you who are able to take a sip, have at it!! :blowkiss:

Wow... I was actually about to something very similar when I read about the alcohol.

You and me both. :hug: Except when I take my 500 sips, I almost kill and destroy others along with me.

Not that it's a huge milestone for some, but I'm going on around 5 months alcohol free.

Sorry for the OT.

They aren't going to be able to find a juror who hasn't heard of this case in one way or another. The theatrics are going to cause the odds of jurors to go into that courtroom with a preconceived notion that the defense is a team of liars is growing daily.

They really need to shut up.

BBM yes they really do! :silenced:

Still new to this sight as a member... BUT.... I just had to throw out my thoughts on BC presser... Does he have ANY idea how much he embarrassed himself??? Brings up a hair that does not belong to KC or Caylee then fumbles through paper like he thought he may have seen it there, and then... does not want to speculate on hair because he can’t find it... If I was the A's Attorney at this point I would make damn sure I KNEW what I was talking about before I opened my mouth claiming to have the bomb shell we have all been waiting for..Finally the one thing we all don't already know that PROVES poor CA is right about her murderous daughter... What an idiot!!! He just made things worse and solidified my original thoughts that CA and GA has a daughter that KILLED their sweet baby Caylee!!!

Wow... I was actually about to something very similar when I read about the alcohol.

You and me both. :hug: Except when I take my 500 sips, I almost kill and destroy others along with me.

Not that it's a huge milestone for some, but I'm going on around 5 months alcohol free.

Sorry for the OT.

Congrats! I think 5 months is great!

Still new to this sight as a member... BUT.... I just had to throw out my thoughts on BC presser... Does he have ANY idea how much he embarrassed himself??? Brings up a hair that does not belong to KC or Caylee then fumbles through paper like he thought he may have seen it there, and then... does not want to speculate on hair because he can’t find it... If I was the A's Attorney at this point I would make damn sure I KNEW what I was talking about before I opened my mouth claiming to have the bomb shell we have all been waiting for..Finally the one thing we all don't already know that PROVES poor CA is right about her murderous daughter... What an idiot!!! He just made things worse and solidified my original thoughts that CA and GA has a daughter that KILLED their sweet baby Caylee!!!

BBM yes, he seemed at a loss there.. it really appeared to me that he was going by a Script given to him by JB & CA jmo

I should start a new thread....this one is getting a bit long! I'll start it in a few & ask that a mod lock this one shortly!

:angel:

BBM yes, he seemed at a loss there.. it really appeared to me that he was going by a Script given to him by JB & CA jmo

imo, better to fumble than to act slick and do a rehearsed how-to presentation on making KoolAid right from the package...

I started the thread, but still need to have a mod lock this one for me! :wink:

Attorney Brad Conway Released More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09 #2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4232671#post4232671"]Attorney Brad Conway Released More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks! :blowkiss:
:angel:

I am going to use an example from my own crime scene that shows how vindictive the A's really are toward LE and everyone trying to accomplish Justice for Caylee. When LE walks into a home where a crime was committed they are walking into unknown surroundings and expecting cooperation, honesty and if nothing else integrity with the statements from the crime victim and family members. That is initially the only information LE has to go on to start there investigation. Duct tape was used on me to bind me, blind fold me and gag my mouth. When LE arrived I told them what happened and what was missing from our house, what was used during the crime from our house, and what he took with him from our house. I was 22 years old at the time and my husband was 28 and not nearly as organized or neat as the A's. I guess what I am saying is that the A's after the crime was reported and they admittedly walked around the outside of the house and I am sure the inside, they knew what was missing and what was out of place. The second day after the crime that happened to me we found a pair of socks with the perps name on them, since he was an escaped prisoner. The CSI didn't find them because they were in our laundry hamper and looked like a pair of normal tube socks but since I lived in the house I knew that these were not my husbands. That is why the A's have been able, at least in there behavior, to try and one up LE. They have the intimate advantage of knowledge to make the playing field in their favor. Especially since they are not cooperating with LE. Did I feel that LE wasn't doing the job they should have because they missed these socks, no I didn't. Because I realized as a crime victim you need to help guide an investigation. The A's have done nothing but hinder LE investigation and Justice for Caylee. This leaves such a bad taste in my mouth because I know how Caylee felt with the duct tape on her mouth, eyes, and nose. I survived but poor little Caylee had no one to help her. If the duct tape did come from the house, it has been long gone from the A's. Once again the intimate knowledge advantage in their court. But what has been said in this thread about the 31 days etc. in addition to what we don't know can only help in the conviction. The game that the A's are playing just makes me sick at the expense of Justice for Caylee. Unfortunately, even if they win this game they will have lost the one true joy that was part of there life and I can assure you that the feeling of loss stays with you. I only lost a dog, a Llasa Apso, that was shot in the head by the perp and that loss has stayed with me 20 years. I can't imagine the behavior they are displaying and they lost a grandchild.

LOVE_BIG_BEAR_HUG.gif

Respectfully snipped:

But, gee whiz, even if you don't make repairs with duck tape, you gotta have some on hand "just in case" of an unforseen, improbable, but immediate need for it. Right? I mean, duck tape is to a household what certain Condiments are to a kitchen. It's like parsley flakes. And dried onion flakes. I don't use 'em, but I'm afraid to be without 'em. Duck tape is to a household what vermouth is to a wet bar. Nobody ever asks for a glass of vermoth, nobody actually pours it into a martini, either, but you gotta have it around. Just in case. Duck tape is a handyman/handwoman thing. Isn't it? LOL

Uh yes, and it can also be used when in a pinch as a handy dandy stand in for a bra, (that is reeally Victoria's Secret) it can lift and separate like no bra ever made! Just need baby oil for easier removal.

For those of you who remember my story, of my son’s abduction by his father, I just want to point out how lame the Anthony’s are in their “search” for the Nanny/kidnapper/murderer. It looks like the only searching is done by computer, on my space, and PeopleFinder, very amateurish PI work, that anyone could do.
Although we were far from wealthy, everything we had went into finding my son, and our families also generously gave, so did our church and friends. Our PI personally followed every viable lead, including but not limited to flying to Indonesia, Venezuala, Alaska, and many other areas where leads took us. We had 3 mortgages on our home to keep searching, and I would like to think that because of the many times we came so close to finding him, & forcing my ex to move on (they lived on a trawler so it was easy to move)it finally drove my ex’s wife to divorce him and bring my son home to me, and this was over 15 years. The Anthonys and their PI’s just sit on a computer? That is incomprehensible to me!!! The Anthony’s will travel… on the networks dime… to “spread their story”, but haven’t spent one cent or one minute in actually searching. The only reasonable explanation for that is… they know that the killer is in jail, and don’t want to waste any real time or money on chasing a “fantasy” Nanny, when they have tans to work on and a boat to pay for. They are truelly dispicable, if my son dissappeared today, same story and the Anthony’s tried to involve themselves in my case, like they have in the Haleigh Cummings case, you would have to hold me back from slapping that grin off their conniving faces. I know we all handle tragedy differently, but I have been involved with missing children, and unwed teen mothers for years, and I have never seen anything like the Anthony’s and their behavior in any other families. They are a “black smudge” on the “face” of missing or murdered children and the families that have to deal with that loss. I think that is the fundamental reason Cindy had so little respect for Tim Miller and his organization, and vice versus. If you’ve been there, you feel a kind of kinship, a bond that others just cannot understand. Cindy and George’s behavior was so “off” those of us who have “been there” could feel it in our bones.
Also any respect I had for Brad Conway was completely lost yesterday, he was ill prepared, you could tell he didn’t even have the conviction of “truth” to tell, and he is IMHO ruining any chance of furthering his political aspirations with this Sham of a case.

HEARTA11.gif

I heart you robotdog, ya know that?! I just love your posts... you pull no punches and tell it like it is! :blowkiss: I'm glad you are still here with us!! LOL

nice to see you and everyone else also

still fighting the good fight

and the thing is that is such as shame, is that when something horrible like this happens there are always 2 ways to go..

the way the family has gone or option # 2

which would be to truly be involved with some type of organization that tries
to make sure this type of thing never happens again..

there are a zillion ways they could have made something positive out of this wretched mess....but they choose to continue with the sham :furious:

Thankyou for that post.
When I compare John Walsh, Mark Klaas,Beth Holloway's behavior and efforts to publicize the search for their missing children, their openness and willingness to discuss anything that might be of some help, their distraught appearance- then look at any of the Anthonys and what they have done....

Thank you for sharing your experience. I totally agree with you that when a crime occurs in a home, the family does have the upper hand and inside track, which is fine when it's used to help LE. But, when if their advantage is used to manipulate the truth, it's horrible. I commend LE for their persistence and patience in this case.

And, hugs to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members