Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is my mission to finish listening and transcribing this today. I think I have less that 30 minutes to listen to. They are just getting the to go cups of iced tea. So far Cindy has not broken down once about Caylee being missing. I just have to say, I was unfortuate enough to have to have meetings with higher ups at the Sherriff's Dept. when they were trying to find the perp that escaped from prison, broke into my house kidnapped and raped me and the most horrible part is that he shot my dog in the head (a little Llasa Apso) and stole our car. I can say from experience 1 month after all of this happened I still cried while discussing the crime and the loss of my dog, Buffy. It has now been almost 20 years since that happened and still can bring tears to my eyes over the loss of my dog. It was before I had children and he was a part of our family. CA's granddaughter was missing and she never even choked up over that fact. I know that everyone handles things differently, but not one tear for sweet Caylee. I will continue to listen sorry for my rant!!

Oh, sweetheart, that is terrible. Horrible. Just reading that brought tears to my eyes. Being a pet lover myself, I can truly understand your grief after all this time.
Wouldn't you just love to torture the guy by making him listen to Cindy for eternity?

I agree with you about Cindy's lack of emotion for Caylee. I say it all the time. I can't believe how the woman goes on and on, b*tching about everything under the sun, and never once says how torn up she is about the whole thing. And this tape was apparently done not that long after they realized Caylee was missing! First she said she wanted to be informed, then when LE goes to speak to her, she throws a fit. Unbelievable. Poor little Caylee.

Gosh, this is just jibbering nonsense. She is demanding that LE, who is conducting a missing child/murder investigation, check with her and answer all of her crazy questions and do things her way. All she does is criticize how they are conducting their investigation. This woman is completely illogical. She will do anything to protect her daughter, including trying to control and limit the investigation into her granddaughter's disappearance. CA sounds very delusional to me. So stuck in her pattern of protecting her kid against herself and her own actions, and pretending that her daughter is perfect and just "told a couple of lies", that she forgets that a 2 year old child is missing and needs to be found. The little things she's complaining about make no sense when in context of such a serious investigation. These poor investigators were working their tails off to find this child and figure out what happened to her and CA is complaining about where they conduct an interview and whether they tell her the status of a zip drive, etc? All she wants is for LE, who is trying to find a baby, "to think about MY feelings". She sounds so personality disordered to me. Her type of person can run you in circles and make you feel nuts yourself. I appreciate LE even more after listening to this. They have incredible patience.

A confession -- I am addicted to listening to Cindy Anthony. Maybe it's because I'm a NASCAR fan, who likes to watch cars go round and round and round and round and round and round until they wreck.

I *still* listen to Cindy's deposition. My favorite part is when she sez 'you're not gonna put this mic on me!' and then she comes back, all surly and sad, wearing the mic.

I cannot help myself. I can't stop watching / listening to her shooting herself in the foot. I'm surprised she has feet left.

Blaise (And while I'm confessing my deepest, darkest secrets? I like her hair.)

CA so reminds me of a crazy Saturday Night Live or MadTV character. Like Stewart's mom, or something. She's a mess. Incomprehensible. Only at the very beginning, during the 911 call when she was panicked, did she ever act close to normal. After that, anything she had to say was useless, except in the sense that it shows that the whole family are liars and you can't trust anything they say, except in the initial days or so. CA's 911 calls were helpful. GA's LE interviews were helpful, even LA's first one was (theri descriptions of decomp smell, etc), but after that, nothing was worth a dime. God I'm so glad I don't have to deal with these people!

OK so I finally caved in to the curiousity/train-wreck and listened to the CA whine-a-thon. For the love of Pete!!!! "KC hasn't been given a fair shake"----"poor KC"---"Yuri already has his mind made up about the case"---Yuri bad, KC good etc., etc., lather. rinse. repeat. Inappropriately referring to detectives and other LE professionals by their first names only....showing absolutely no emotion about the "alive Caylee" she speaks of. YIKES! :mad: Listening to CA's constant verbal diarrhea is disturbing on so many levels. Its like if she just keeps pounding away with her message to the Inspector...she'll get her way. Makes me believe that this has been a LIFE-LONG way of covering for KC. She is almost too practiced at it. Scary.

Please dear Lord---allow justice to be served for your angel Caylee.

XOXO rg

You hit the nail on the head. She is practiced. This is how she lives her life. She protects herself and her kids against any negative perception (even if it destroys them or someone else), by talking them in circles. She's very good at pressing, diverting and babbling in order to get her way and accomplish her goals. Poor Caylee.

OMG, she runs on and on about the phony tips. This poor guy deserves a halo. I've listened for over an hour and there's so much more time left. "Lots of tips coming in from Jersey". Really, Cindy? Really? Is she getting her "friends" to call in from Jersey? :slap:

LE isn't doing things her way so they must be wrong. Caylee could be getting away while tips sit for a week! Why blame LE when her own daughter is the one with all the answers?

:slap:

So if Cindy is so eager to find Caylee, why didn't she worry when Caylee wasn't home for a whole month and she didn't even speak to her, something which was extremely unusual? :eek:

Cindy just doesn't get it and I doubt that she ever will...

The fingerpointing she is doing at the detectives should be pointed at one person and one person only... Her precious, mother of the year, daughter Casey Marie Anthony.

She has never looked at Caylee being the victim in this whole thing... she only thinks of Casey as the victim.

I will never understand WHY after they found Caylee's remains, did they not scream from the roof tops that there was a murderer out there that needed to be found. They even went as far as saying on Larry King that it is no longer their job to follow leads... it is LE's and their private detectives jobs who they never ask about the leads that they are following?

As soon as Caylee's remains were found... their only concern was to get the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation in full effect before more evidence came out and before the trial that will convict their daughter, Casey.

The things they will do to stay in the spotlight is disgusting... like getting baptised on what would be Caylee's fourth birthday... but, they could not just do it privately... they had to let the media know.

It just baffles me!

I find it truly amazing that Cindy is keenly aware that LE's interviewing of Casey left very little room for Casey to comment other than uh-huh because the detectives talked and talked and talked. She might be stunned to learn that is exactly what she does. One huge, endless run-on sentence, never listening to a word said to her. If someone were to ask her at the end of the interview what was told to her, the stunned deer in the headlight look would be her reply.

I cannot listen to her endless ramblings, because all she does is complain. How on Earth is the judge going to handle Cindy on the witness stand??????

The things they will do to stay in the spotlight is disgusting... like getting baptised on what would be Caylee's fourth birthday... but, they could not just do it privately... they had to let the media know.

It just baffles me!

I'm glad you mentioned that. Just how many times does a person have to be baptized before it takes? Surely these people must have been baptized before this, being such big church-going Christians.

Of course, it can't hurt to be washed every few years or so, can it? :rolleyes:

Finally got to the end of the tape. I was truly expecting the poor guy to say, "OMG!" as he was walking away after he gave Cindy to that poor unsuspecting woman.

I find it truly amazing that Cindy is keenly aware that LE's interviewing of Casey left very little room for Casey to comment other than uh-huh because the detectives talked and talked and talked. She might be stunned to learn that is exactly what she does. One huge, endless run-on sentence, never listening to a word said to her. If someone were to ask her at the end of the interview what was told to her, the stunned deer in the headlight look would be her reply.

I cannot listen to her endless ramblings, because all she does is complain. How on Earth is the judge going to handle Cindy on the witness stand??????

It's horrible. I can't imagine having to deal with her in an investigation. Unforutnately, I have a mother-in-law who is very similar (probably worse, actually), and it is a nightmare dealing with her in day-to-day life, not to mention a missing child/murder investigation. I can't imagine!
We have to screen all calls because if you get on the phone with her, it's impossible to get off and then your stuck in the neurotic whirl. Sadly, she exhibits the same traits as CA in "protecting" her kids to the degree that she is actually destroying them. I really think everything these types do is actually an effort to protect themselves - from having anyone think "badly" of them, their family, their kids, from having independent kids who think for themselves and can get out of their grip, etc. It's a nightmare. Any child from a parent like this is heroic if they survive intact and are able to break out of the pattern. Fortunately, my spouse did!

Do you ever have this image some LE receptionist saying, "Cindy Anthony is in the lobby", and all investigators, both FBI and OCSD, in a circle saying, "you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!".

And then the receptionist goes and says, "Cindy? They've promoted me to investigator. They want me to talk to you."

Blaise

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Cindy characterized as a "helicopter parent" in one of the interviews? Constantly "hovering" over her daughter in a protect-KC-at-all-costs modality? The over-the-top nightmare mother that refuses to find any fault in her child and is ready at the drop of a hat to protest her kid's innocence to the hilt. CA reminds me of the stereotype of the personality-disordered type who likes to protest "MY dog have fleas? NEVER!!! NO WAY!! Not MY dog!!"

:laugh::laugh:

Do you ever have this image some LE receptionist saying, "Cindy Anthony is in the lobby", and all investigators, both FBI and OCSD, in a circle saying, "you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!", "no! you talk to her!".

And then the receptionist goes and says, "Cindy? They've promoted me to investigator. They want me to talk to you."

Blaise

My sister is a crime analyst for a small Police Dept. I can so see this happening....

There are no words to describe how funny this post actually is.

Blaise

I wonder if when the ladies in the tipline room heard that he was coming to station with her if they all disappeared. I bet he got an earful from the lady that he left her with later in the afternoon left he asked if she could wait there until the other ladies got back from lunch.

Saddest part about the whole tape was Cindy had to be reminded it was "All About Caylee" not Casey. I just can't help feeling so sorry for the little girl, no one but strangers to stand up for her. And how haunting are the newly released cell phone images of her? Rarely a smile from her. Her smile was beautiful but it was shown so rarely.

I can see why this interview wasn't released earlier. This is a very telling, very pivotal interview with CA. Quotes that stand out to me are the ones about poor GA not getting it, he's just still in shock and that she and Lee have moved on. "Ya know, ya just have to move on". WOW! :eek:

It's very apparent to me that after KC was released that she spilled some info to them. (I'm still on the fence about how much earlier they KNEW), but I think after her release is when GA was told. It is after her release that his whole persona changed and he seemed to have jumped on the protect KC band wagon at all cost. Caylee was not the focus of anyone's concern. It was about how they were being treated by LE, KC being victimized etc.etc.

The part about "if there was and accident", gheez - CA couldn't even fit that one into her brain. She heard in her mind the only option being that if KC "Saw" an accident happen. :waitasec:

Anyhoo ~ I've always wondered at what point they knew, and this interview confirms they knew at least at the point LP and crew showed up. And this is when GA started drinking the KC koolaid. :chicken:

:crazy: Every single time I click on this thread to see what's new I chuckle to myself. I keep thinking the thread title should be "Audio of meeting-Commander Cindy and Irwin." :crazy:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Cindy characterized as a "helicopter parent" in one of the interviews? Constantly "hovering" over her daughter in a protect-KC-at-all-costs modality? The over-the-top nightmare mother that refuses to find any fault in her child and is ready at the drop of a hat to protest her kid's innocence to the hilt. CA reminds me of the stereotype of the personality-disordered type who likes to protest "MY dog have fleas? NEVER!!! NO WAY!! Not MY dog!!"

Yeah but as soon as she's alone with the dog she's using every flea product known to man, making the dog stay outside in the rain and at night, with- holding his food as a punishment to get rid of the non-fleas! LOL

I finished listening to Cindy's drivel last night. O-M-G! This woman (and I use that term loosely) couldn't even raise her children properly and she has the audacity to tell CMDR Irwin (who deserves one h*ll of a pay raise for listening to her) that they aren't doing their jobs to her satisfaction? What? Did she just wake up with the best investigative skills one day and think she should take charge? GMAB! I honestly don't know how he sat there without going off on her. I would have quickly told her to go home to her murderous daughter and let them run their operation - seeing as they are the veteran officers on this case.

And she doesn't trust Yuri? Why, cause he could see through KC's bull carp the first night? She didn't like how he questioned her? What did she expect, him to just continue to sit there listening to KC's lies all the while there WAS A MISSING 2 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL!!!! And an Amber Alert -- what was it supposed to say? :waitasec:

AMBER ALERT:
Missing 2 year old caucasion female.
Abducted by long time babysitter - Zanny the Invisi-Nanny and her mysterious sister Sam.
Vehicle Description: Silver 4-door car.
Tag Number: Unknown
Description of Abductors: Zanny's a 10
May be headed to: Puerto Rico, New York, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, California (or any of the other states not previously listed).

GMAB....what the heck does she know?! Do you see Yuri going to Cindy's work (when she actually worked for a living) and telling her how to do her job? I think not! :bang: And she is still upset because he needed info on her father's whereabouts? Cindy, that's call investigating a case...covering all the bases...leaving no stones unturned.

I also loved how she thought they were dragging their feet and taking too long to follow-up on tips, yet she thought it was acceptable for KC to wait 30 days to let anyone know that Caylee was "missing". KC wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the butt.

This audio made me question Cindy's sanity (as if I hadn't done that before); no wonder her kids are screwed up. :rolleyes:

Poor Caylee never stood a chance! RIP Sweet Baby Girl!

JMHO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84