Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even after Commander Irwin explained to her that no tips have gone "a week" without being checked on, and even after she reaffirmed "I know, I know", she still said for about the 40th time in a row that it's a shame it takes a week to act on a tip.

I'm a secretary, and a good typist. I pride myself on being able to type as fast as you can talk. I type 120 wpm. I was trying to transcribe it all, but I got lost in the first paragraph. I think she talks at 320 wpm and yet, doesn't seem to connect any one of those words to any other one of them.

I think the Commander's patience comes from good, decent training. You just don't entertain questions and accusations from the looney bin. You just don't waste your time like that. She felt worlds better at the end of the lunch, having gotten it all off her chest, having fallen for his condescending "that's a good idea, keep bringing us your ideas" as if she were a hero, and that's all he needed to accomplish there. Take the squeaky wheel out to lunch and grease her and she'll roll on outta there.

Gosh, this is just jibbering nonsense. She is demanding that LE, who is conducting a missing child/murder investigation, check with her and answer all of her crazy questions and do things her way. All she does is criticize how they are conducting their investigation. This woman is completely illogical. She will do anything to protect her daughter, including trying to control and limit the investigation into her granddaughter's disappearance. CA sounds very delusional to me. So stuck in her pattern of protecting her kid against herself and her own actions, and pretending that her daughter is perfect and just "told a couple of lies", that she forgets that a 2 year old child is missing and needs to be found. The little things she's complaining about make no sense when in context of such a serious investigation. These poor investigators were working their tails off to find this child and figure out what happened to her and CA is complaining about where they conduct an interview and whether they tell her the status of a zip drive, etc? All she wants is for LE, who is trying to find a baby, "to think about MY feelings". She sounds so personality disordered to me. Her type of person can run you in circles and make you feel nuts yourself. I appreciate LE even more after listening to this. They have incredible patience.

Cindy once said "Lying doesn't make her a murderer."
My question to Cindy is , "Then why is she lying?"

Cindy and her constant " I know, I know"
Well, if she does know, she should also know these detectives are seasoned warriors at putting these type of puzzles together. Her daughter is nothing more than a seasoned liar.

"Three things cannot be long hidden: The sun, the moon, and the truth." Confucius

I have this image of Cindy in my head........stomping and pacing around 'Casa Anthony', furiously texting people her "truth" while simultaneously snapping at George and the other little household pets. We'll no doubt hear that this audio file was 'edited' and that everything she said was 'out of context'. Oh well....more evil folks to add to Cindy's blacklist ("George!! George!! Write that down NOW!! and bring me more gum and water bottles NOW!").

Could someone tell me what GMAB means. I need to know cuz everytime I see GMAB all my mind thinks of is get me a bat!

My question to Cindy is , "Then why is she lying?"

Cindy and her constant " I know, I know"
Well, if she does know, she should also know these detectives are seasoned warriors at putting these type of puzzles together. Her daughter is nothing more than a seasoned liar.

"Three things cannot be long hidden: The sun, the moon, and the truth." Confucius

That statement has always confused me. Scott Peterson supporters used it too. A liar is not necessarily a murderer, but being a liar doesn't mean you're not a murderer, also.

I wonder if when the ladies in the tipline room heard that he was coming to station with her if they all disappeared. I bet he got an earful from the lady that he left her with later in the afternoon left he asked if she could wait there until the other ladies got back from lunch.

And just think of the POOR transcriptionist who ultimately has to transcribe all of the CA interviews...........................:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

I finished listening to Cindy's drivel last night. O-M-G! This woman (and I use that term loosely) couldn't even raise her children properly and she has the audacity to tell CMDR Irwin (who deserves one h*ll of a pay raise for listening to her) that they aren't doing their jobs to her satisfaction? What? Did she just wake up with the best investigative skills one day and think she should take charge? GMAB! I honestly don't know how he sat there without going off on her. I would have quickly told her to go home to her murderous daughter and let them run their operation - seeing as they are the veteran officers on this case.

And she doesn't trust Yuri? Why, cause he could see through KC's bull carp the first night? She didn't like how he questioned her? What did she expect, him to just continue to sit there listening to KC's lies all the while there WAS A MISSING 2 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL!!!! And an Amber Alert -- what was it supposed to say? :waitasec:

AMBER ALERT:
Missing 2 year old caucasion female.
Abducted by long time babysitter - Zanny the Invisi-Nanny and her mysterious sister Sam.
Vehicle Description: Silver 4-door car.
Tag Number: Unknown
Description of Abductors: Zanny's a 10
May be headed to: Puerto Rico, New York, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, California (or any of the other states not previously listed).

GMAB....what the heck does she know?! Do you see Yuri going to Cindy's work (when she actually worked for a living) and telling her how to do her job? I think not! :bang: And she is still upset because he needed info on her father's whereabouts? Cindy, that's call investigating a case...covering all the bases...leaving no stones unturned.

I also loved how she thought they were dragging their feet and taking too long to follow-up on tips, yet she thought it was acceptable for KC to wait 30 days to let anyone know that Caylee was "missing". KC wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the butt.

This audio made me question Cindy's sanity (as if I hadn't done that before); no wonder her kids are screwed up. :rolleyes:

Poor Caylee never stood a chance! RIP Sweet Baby Girl!

JMHO

UPDATED AMBER ALERT INFO:

The Silver 4 door car has a head start of approximately 31 days....so could be in any of the 50+ U.S. states, and then some.........

UPDATED AMBER ALERT INFO:

The Silver 4 door car has a head start of approximately 31 days....so could be in any of the 50+ U.S. states, and then some.........

All that keeps comming to mind is the old movie title, " Around the World in 31 days" Listening to this interview is the best example why one mustn't feel bad at having furious feelings towards this human.

If you remember from Mr. Melich's questioning of KC at Universal, he kept asking her to tell him what happened to Caylee. She kept lying and telling him that she didn't know what happened to Caylee. He was blunt and direct with her, but IMO wasn't mean or nasty to her. HE DID, if you remember, BLUNTLY tell her what he thought had happened to Caylee... (I can't even type it here) but it was exactly in the end what had happened to her (although he had no way of actually knowing it at the time). God rest that sweet child's soul. He wasn't trying to make KC say anything. If you go back and listen to the original interview, you will know what I mean. KC just sat there and said "mm mm... mm mm." No guilt, no remorse.

CA should be ashamed of herself. I hope she listens to this interview of herself and realizes what kind of idiot she sounds like. I couldn't listen to all of it. Too ridiculous for me to sit through.
In a NUT shell this & many other interviews may be the reason someone hired that very expensive co. to train her vocally for TV or radio. JMO Will it work and make CA appear more authentic with her rambling? Na.

Thank you so, was havin a duh moment and had just listened to the tape of CA. Had to stop listening cuz she makes me crazy!

Well, I am not able to listen to this tape. I mean I really want to, but I just can't hear it. I can hear the first 10 minutes or so and then nothing but garbled voices.

Is it just me? Is there an enhanced tape out there somewhere?

I finished listening to Cindy's drivel last night. O-M-G! This woman (and I use that term loosely) couldn't even raise her children properly and she has the audacity to tell CMDR Irwin (who deserves one h*ll of a pay raise for listening to her) that they aren't doing their jobs to her satisfaction? What? Did she just wake up with the best investigative skills one day and think she should take charge? GMAB! I honestly don't know how he sat there without going off on her. I would have quickly told her to go home to her murderous daughter and let them run their operation - seeing as they are the veteran officers on this case.

And she doesn't trust Yuri? Why, cause he could see through KC's bull carp the first night? She didn't like how he questioned her? What did she expect, him to just continue to sit there listening to KC's lies all the while there WAS A MISSING 2 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL!!!! And an Amber Alert -- what was it supposed to say? :waitasec:

AMBER ALERT:
Missing 2 year old caucasion female.
Abducted by long time babysitter - Zanny the Invisi-Nanny and her mysterious sister Sam.
Vehicle Description: Silver 4-door car.
Tag Number: Unknown
Description of Abductors: Zanny's a 10
May be headed to: Puerto Rico, New York, North Carolina, Georgia, Texas, California (or any of the other states not previously listed).

GMAB....what the heck does she know?! Do you see Yuri going to Cindy's work (when she actually worked for a living) and telling her how to do her job? I think not! :bang: And she is still upset because he needed info on her father's whereabouts? Cindy, that's call investigating a case...covering all the bases...leaving no stones unturned.

I also loved how she thought they were dragging their feet and taking too long to follow-up on tips, yet she thought it was acceptable for KC to wait 30 days to let anyone know that Caylee was "missing". KC wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on the butt.

This audio made me question Cindy's sanity (as if I hadn't done that before); no wonder her kids are screwed up. :rolleyes:

Poor Caylee never stood a chance! RIP Sweet Baby Girl!

JMHO

That's one of the most infuriating parts of the interview: The Amber Alert stuff. I'm no expert on them, but generally I think they are used WHEN the child goes missing, and not 31 days later. You'd think Cindy would figure out that she should be mad at Casey for not reporting Caylee missing, instead of taking out her anger on the police. And where does she come off telling them how to do their job? Insulting and very disrespectful. They're the experts - they eat sleep and breathe this stuff every day. They know what they're doing and guess what Cindy - they were 100% correct and you were wrong!:clap:

My question to Cindy is , "Then why is she lying?"...

-snipped-

To add to your thought (because this is something that has really bothered me since CA first said it), I offer this:

Here is why lying, in this case does make her a murderer::

-KC lied about her job. If she had no job, she had no reason to need a nanny. So, this lie is directly tied to Caylee being missing.

-KC lied about the nanny's address. If the nanny did not live where KC said she lived, then KC is lying about where she left her missing child. So, this lie is directly tied to Caylee's murder.

-People KC said she told about Caylee's abduction do not exist (Jeff and Julliette). So, this means that KC did not reach out to anyone after Caylee went missing. Why would she lie about that unless she was trying to cover up the fact that she did not care, at all, about Caylee being gone? This lie is clearly tied to the case.

-KC lied about the very existence of the person who she said had Caylee. In other words, the killer does not exist. So, this lie is perhaps the most critical of all and of course it makes her the murderer!!

Of course, CA is somewhat correct. If KC just lied about sleeping around, or about going out drinking, or about various other non-criminal issues, then, of course, that would not mean she is a murderer. Duh.

But, since the lies she did tell do make her the murderer, then CA is ridiculously wrong!!

Even after Commander Irwin explained to her that no tips have gone "a week" without being checked on, and even after she reaffirmed "I know, I know", she still said for about the 40th time in a row that it's a shame it takes a week to act on a tip.

I'm a secretary, and a good typist. I pride myself on being able to type as fast as you can talk. I type 120 wpm. I was trying to transcribe it all, but I got lost in the first paragraph. I think she talks at 320 wpm and yet, doesn't seem to connect any one of those words to any other one of them.

I think the Commander's patience comes from good, decent training. You just don't entertain questions and accusations from the looney bin. You just don't waste your time like that. She felt worlds better at the end of the lunch, having gotten it all off her chest, having fallen for his condescending "that's a good idea, keep bringing us your ideas" as if she were a hero, and that's all he needed to accomplish there. Take the squeaky wheel out to lunch and grease her and she'll roll on outta there.

Bold mine.

Had to do more than just hit the "thanks" button...love this line! :clap:

That's one of the most infuriating parts of the interview: The Amber Alert stuff. I'm no expert on them, but generally I think they are used WHEN the child goes missing, and not 31 days later. You'd think Cindy would figure out that she should be mad at Casey for not reporting Caylee missing, instead of taking out her anger on the police. And where does she come off telling them how to do their job? Insulting and very disrespectful. They're the experts - they eat sleep and breathe this stuff every day. They know what they're doing and guess what Cindy - they were 100% correct and you were wrong!:clap:

I know, as I listened to it also, her refusal to back off the Amber Alert is maddening. The Amber Alert diatribe is more distraction on CA's part in order to confuse and muddle the issue, which as all of us thinking people know .......when a child goes missing, an innocent guardian/parent/sitter calls 911 immediately. That she did not is a glaring indicator of KC's guilt, and CA never wanted anyone LE, or otherwise, to focus on that. Much easier to blame LE for no Amber Alert than blame her daughter for murdering her grandchild. And in the face of what is so obvious to us, what you point out......they are the experts. No, no---that's not for CA, she's an expert all of a sudden. It's so ridiculous---I'd love to say to her (among many, other things) *Cindy. You're daughter denied LE the opportunity to issue an Amber Alert. They didn't make that choice, KC did.* Of course, the choice KC made was far worse than that, as no Amber Alert could have saved Caylee anyway. :furious:

They know what they're doing and guess what Cindy - they were 100% correct and you were wrong!:clap:
As annoying as Cindy is, I wish that they would have been 100% wrong and that Cindy would have been right and that Caylee would have been found alive. But hey, that's just me. I simply cannot rejoice that LE was right about Caylee being murdered. Regardless of how I may feel about the Anthony family. The price is simply too high.

Cindy obviously has no idea of what the purpose of an amber alert is and how it works. Include casey as well. It's clear she doesn't either and is just mocking her mother. There have been several cases that I have followed where the criteria for one was not met.

All of the media pics and information all over the news was much more than most missing children get. Much more effective than an amber alert. Again, something Cindy cannot begin to understand and appreciate.

From the very beginning of hearing about a child missing for 31 days by her mother and not reported told me right there and then that she was dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qfemale
Back