Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I should clarify, I don't think CA wants anyone else to know KC is fallable, even her own parents and Rick, etc....Oh I agree CA is not in denial, she fully knows what KC has done-She just can't stand to have anyone punish KC for it. It goes back to wanting to look good, but a little deeper than that-I think she's always worn kid gloves around her kids, for fear of losing their love or for fear of her losing CONTROL over her kids and GA-She has no idea that proper discipline can bring you closer to your kids. So she has continually gone to any extent to cover or deflect.

ETA: For instance, she knows KC stole from her grandmother and she knows KC did not do something right that prevented her from graduating-But she swept it under the rug with lightning speed, or she denied and lied-Great example to set for KC and LA, BTW....

Bold is mine

Great post, ITA! Cindy isn't in "denial" in the way we have come to understand the word but it sure is a form of denial! She lives in her own litttle world where her feelings create her facts... where the "truth" is what is convenient.. what is most comfortable. She distorts the facts until they are something she can live with (with all the covering for Casey's lying and stealing it's obvious Cindy has been at this a looong time. She admitted she thought Casey might be lying about having a job- next time she spoke to LE she was pissed because they accused Casey of lying about her job!) and anyone who tries to tell her different, even if they have proof in their hand, is a liar and becomes the enemy.

It's a Defense mechanism. Cindy is in denial.. of impact.. of responsibility.

Ya know, CA spends alot of time telling CMDR. Irwin how she refuses to allow Det. Melich and SGT. Allen into her home. Almost as much time as she spent during her LE interviews blasting Det. Melich and Sgt. Allen for not coming to her home.

Ya know, CA spends alot of time telling CMDR. Irwin how she refuses to allow Det. Melich and SGT. Allen into her home. Almost as much time as she spent during her LE interviews blasting Det. Melich and Sgt. Allen for not coming to her home.

Awww C'mon, she's just a grieving grandma doing some ugly coping.:innocent:

From Sumbunny in the news thread:

http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011...isle-confirms-orlando-lt-as-new-police-chief/

PRESQUE ISLE, Maine — City councilors Tuesday evening confirmed a Florida crime fighter as the new chief of the Presque Isle Police Department.

City Manager Jim Bennett said late Tuesday afternoon that Lt. Matthew Irwin of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office in Orlando, Fla., would be nominated to the position during a special meeting Tuesday evening. He was confirmed during the brief meeting.

As Intermezzo said in the jailhouse record thread: Congratulations! And Salute! (I'm still lol ing about that one).

Brrr going from Orlando to Maine, but well earned, Chief!

Thanks for that bit of good news strawberry. He deserves this and more for having to deal with this despicable family.

All of the good LE people who've behaved so honorably in the course of this investigation, dealing with extreme stress, extreme lying and extreme obstruction (not to mention EXTREME RUDENESS from people they were trying to help) deserve promotions, raises and keys to the City. And more.

Hopefully he's just the first in a long line of public servants who will reap their GOOD karmic rewards.

The Anthonys, not so much.

And she resents the fact that Yuri and John (I think he was there, too?) came over to her house to ask some more questions while Casey was there :eek: . She was concerned because Casey, even though in the other room, could hear them. So she made them all go outside for the rest of the interview ~ and then complained about being outside. She doesn't want Yuri to come to her house anymore. (He didn't even call before he came . . . He just showed up!!!) Now, if he wants to talk to her anymore he can make an appointment and she will come to the office ~ But no more in her house!

I don't understand why it would be such a big deal if Casey did hear all the iquestions and answers. Is she afraid that Casey wouldn't like the answers she's giving? If that's the problem then it's not LE's fault. I could only take about 36 minutes of listening and had to take a break. But wanted to post this to see if anyone else thought this complaint was the least bit valid.

Considering this meeting takes place only days after the grieving Gma meeting with Yuri, where she complains and I quote 'You guys were so good at the beginning blah, blah, blah but nobody comes over to the house anymore. Couldn't you send someone over every day to keep us informed.." Yuri told her at that meeting about all the long hard hours everyone, except of course the people who supposedly loved the missing child, were searching non stop to find her and they didn't have time to visit everyday (to listen to CA talk) Now it's CA's idea they not come over to the house. Yeah right.
To answer your question EU, no her complaint isn't valid. None of her complaints about LE are valid. Kudos to commander Irwin for selecting a most public venue with lots of witnesses to entertain CA's mindless verbal drool. I guess he knew he wasn't going to be obtaining any leads or actual working data from her and killed 2 birds by combining the indigestion with his meal.
What really strikes me this far down the road, is how all these encounters between LE and the A's string together. We got them piece meal, a drib here and a drab there when they were first released. Strung together it's really shocking where the A's priorities lie. I'm almost sorry I gave them the benefit of the doubt at the beginning thinking because I had never been in their shoes, I shouldn't criticize even thought the hinky reading was through the roof.
It's no wonder the As' have no friends standing behind them. The good folks at their church must have to draw straws to pick which one of them will accompany CA to the status hearings...and be forced to listen to her delusions. :banghead:
Well ICA, we can agree on something. The ends did justify the means. Caylee is free of you all for eternity. No matter how painful her death was, it spared her a lifetime of manipulation and emotional torture. RIP Caylee RIH A's.

Cindy doesn't want LE at her house. IT"S THE BANKS HOUSE CINDY!!! :loser:

Theres no crime in Presque Isle, Maine... LOL! Theres barely any people in Presque Isle. But Congrats to him anyway!

At about 1:16 you can hear they've walked to the car, Cindy talking the whole time. She gets in, her door closes, he walks around to the drivers side and JUST before he opens his door he moans "oh, my gosh", then gets in and Cindy is still yakking away. I had to listen 3 times. Poor guy.

At about 1:16 you can hear they've walked to the car, Cindy talking the whole time. She gets in, her door closes, he walks around to the drivers side and JUST before he opens his door he moans "oh, my gosh", then gets in and Cindy is still yakking away. I had to listen 3 times. Poor guy.

She absolutely can drive you crazy and George is a close second. He is so $#%ing stupid, it is beyond me how the FBI stood it. I don't know how they did Cindy. The first time I had to stop it after a half hour and did not go back to it for four months. They are that bad.

Not only do they wander in their answers CONSTANTLY, but they start talking about themselves rather than KC.

After listening to Cindy with the FBI, I had no doubt in my mind that she KNEW the child was dead. But was denying it BECAUSE No one, and I mean no one wastes that much time when they want someone found. No one, she drifted to what a good little car it was that KC drove to how she dated when she was young to whatever else she could throw in. Agents were saints.

She absolutely can drive you crazy and George is a close second. He is so $#%ing stupid, it is beyond me how the FBI stood it. I don't know how they did Cindy. The first time I had to stop it after a half hour and did not go back to it for four months. They are that bad.

Not only do they wander in their answers CONSTANTLY, but they start talking about themselves rather than KC.

After listening to Cindy with the FBI, I had no doubt in my mind that she KNEW the child was dead. But was denying it BECAUSE No one, and I mean no one wastes that much time when they want someone found. No one, she drifted to what a good little car it was that KC drove to how she dated when she was young to whatever else she could throw in. Agents were saints.

Is that when she said something like "That car still has a lot of LIFE in it!"

OMFG. So crude, so insensitive. A baby was dead in that car, Cindy. And what are you talking about, mileage? Tires still good? Did it just get a new carburetor? What?

Sick sick inappropriate heartless selfish cold woman.

OMFG. So crude, so insensitive. A baby was dead in that car, Cindy. And what are you talking about, mileage? Tires still good? Did it just get a new carburetor? What?

Maybe when the trial is over and the evidence has been released, Yuri can present the stinking, "damn" car back to Cindy?

Maybe when the trial is over and the evidence has been released, Yuri can present the stinking, "damn" car back to Cindy?

Linus, maybe he can send her a snapshot (scratch 'n sniff) of it while she's sitting in her very own jail cell I'm sure she'll be relieved to know she has a "good" car with a lot of "life" waiting for her in the driveway when she gets out.

hmmmm...I don't have a drink in front of me (a real one anyway). Speaking of which, I'm trying this new bevy called "her". No carbs, no sugar, plenty of antioxidants - it's YUM. If it had alcohol in it, maybe I could handle CA. I think I'll try tonight with a glass of wine ;)

You are all great for posting updates!

Mel

It reminds me when Cindy was so angry that her computer had not been returned yet. She had pictures she wanted off that computer (to sell before they were released in discovery no doubt) of Caylee. So pictures of Caylee on a computer were more important to her ( $$$$) then investigators trying to find Caylee.

The woman has no concept of what a grieving grandmother would act like in a situation like this. She even admits that she would have WAITED to call 911 in this recording... WAITED? I guess once she was able to sit down and think about it she thought that 31 days just wasn't quite long enough to report a 2-year-old baby missing? I KNEW had she had time to calm down she would have not called 911! I knew it! Thank GOD for her not thinking clearly on July 15th, 2008!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back