August 14 video visitation to be released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they date says August 3? Didn't we already have this?

Who's keeping count of the following words?
Misconstrued:rolleyes:
Potentially:rolleyes:
Me:rolleyes:
I:rolleyes:
That Girl:rolleyes:
Backwards:rolleyes:
Absolutely:rolleyes:
He..he..he.. We may even hear some never heard before words today!:rolleyes:

Nice list. Please add:
I feel it in my gut
She's close

Same question for me....

However, I recall jail visitor logs stating that October was their (the Anthonys) last visit to KC.

Does anyone know for sure? Thanks!!

I went digging, 8-3-08 meets with George, no visits until the 14th from family, bonds out the 21st, no family visits since arrest for murder.

Whoops sorry, I forgot the difference between words and phrases...will they just post the video already???

Gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn!

Same question for me....

However, I recall jail visitor logs stating that October was their (the Anthonys) last visit to KC.

Does anyone know for sure? Thanks!!

didn't she get arrested on the 14th of October? if so NO....no one but atty's and that pastor.....

I am very curious as to what it says because all the other videos were released right away except for this one. Didn't the Anthony's filed a motion or something to keep this video private? I am assuming there should be some pretty good information in the Video.

:blowkiss: I edited it out of my post!!!! We are just all excited!!!!! :crazy:

I want to see it. I want to see it now. I have been waiting to see it. I expected to see it at 4pm. I was told it would be ready at 4pm. I am still waiting. :D :D

You nailed that one!!!!! :thumb: LOL!!!

I am very curious as to what it says because all the other videos were released right away except for this one. Didn't the Anthony's filed a motion or something to keep this video private? I am assuming there should be some pretty good information in the Video.

I think there's gonna be lots of BOMBSHELLS in this one.....:crazy:

why is it that only one station is saying it was released??

didn't she get arrested on the 14th of October? if so NO....no one but atty's and that pastor.....

OH...that makes sense. She had visitors in October, but not her parents or Lee. I remember now that I was reading about the pastor visits (2?).

Can anyone tell me----was it after the remains were identified that she refused to see the same pastor?? If so...very telling behavior!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member