August 14 video visitation to be released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's keeping count of the following words or phrases?
Misconstrued:rolleyes:
Potentially:rolleyes:
Me:rolleyes:
I:rolleyes:
That Girl:rolleyes:
Backwards:rolleyes:
Absolutely:rolleyes:
I know:rolleyes:
Reach Out :rolleyes:
I feel in my gut she's close :rolleyes:
From Day One :rolleyes:
Their not listning to what I have been trying to tell them :rolleyes:
The 4 letter ones (lol) :rolleyes:

He..he..he.. We may even hear some never heard before words today!:rolleyes:

Good idea-- let's keep track of how many innocent people get thrown under the bus. :rolleyes:

We all sound like addicts waiting for our fix!

Well, THIS addict is going to get one "fix", my coffee.

Watch what happens, I'll step away from the computer, and the video will be posted! Abbracadabbra!!!!

With emotions as high as they were maybe, just maybe, they forgot about being recorded and really focus on what was most important.....finding out what happened to their granddaughter.

That is what one would like to think, unfortunately with this crew you can never tell. They are probably bickering over something petty that no one else would give the time of day (not getting my hopes up for normal behavior from this group anymore!).

Good idea-- let's keep track of how many innocent people get thrown under the bus. :rolleyes:

can't count that many---new ones keep coming into the picture and they keep accumulating...pretty soon they are going to need a bigger bus----or vehicle.....think thus far the only ones not under the bus are le, ca, ga & of course moty kc.....(jb is iffy---):waitasec:

That is what one would like to think, unfortunately with this crew you can never tell. They are probably bickering over something petty that no one else would give the time of day (not getting my hopes up for normal behavior from this group anymore!).

If nothing else, the body language will be interesting!

My bet is they want to have it as an exclusive for their newscast prior to putting it up on the website.

I just returned home from work...and what's this? A new video??? Oh oh oh!!!!

Now I'm all jittery and popping a sweat. My family is threatening an intervention if I don't snap out of it! :eek:

I'm so gone over this case it is truly pathetic! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Isn't this the video that Jose requested that he claimed there was some sort of police misconduct on or jail misconduct on and he wanted it? I imagine thats why this has been released. I hope we can see it soon and see the misconduct if it exists.

Ya you probably right. ok lets just see it already!!:crazy:

With emotions as high as they were maybe, just maybe, they forgot about being recorded and really focus on what was most important.....finding out what happened to their granddaughter.

I think what LE has held back will be the most interesting of all as I'm sure it is the strongest evidence. Anxiously waiting, just like all of you.

Oh wow, that's sounds really good for supper, but I's got no bologna..dang. :)

Put a big pot of black eyed peas on earlier, will throw in some smoked sausage and make cornbread and salad.

Will pass you some when it's done.

Put a big pot of black eyed peas on earlier, will throw in some smoked sausage and make cornbread and salad.

Will pass you some when it's done.

WHILE I AM WAITING FOR THE TAPE TO BE RELEASED..

Eggs benedict here tonight. yum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member