August 14 video visitation to be released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They changed the article on their website to say "Local 6 News is reviewing the video and will have a report on it later." No longer a time it will be posted.

I think there's gonna be lots of BOMBSHELLS in this one.....:crazy:

I think it's going to show that CA and GA knew exactly who was responsible for what happened to Caylee.

why is it that only one station is saying it was released??

I wondered that, too :waitasec:

I keep checking WFTV, WESH and ORLANDO SENTINEL web sites.....but still nothing.

I am going to wear out the refresh button. lol :woohoo:

They changed the article on their website to say "Local 6 News is reviewing the video and will have a report on it later." No longer a time it will be posted.

:eek: no effin way! That's just wrong!!!

I wondered that, too :waitasec:

I keep checking WFTV, WESH and ORLANDO SENTINEL web sites.....but still nothing.

Lovejac ... for some reason I always think your name is Loveshack. On me =:rolleyes::rolleyes: rofl!!!

OH...that makes sense. She had visitors in October, but not her parents or Lee. I remember now that I was reading about the pastor visits (2?).

Can anyone tell me----was it after the remains were identified that she refused to see the same pastor?? If so...very telling behavior!

Thanks!

as long as we are waiting "patiently"---yes she refused the pastor...think the only reason the jail ministries was allowed due to them breaking the news which made jb quick upset.....oh well.....

Ok now I'm scared. Are they saying they will post a report on it or will they have the actual video for us?

Hi All, this may be a stupid question, but here goes...was this video recorded AFTER the Anthony's already knew that visits would be recorded AND released. If not, I can't imagine it having much of anything that would be incriminating.

Oh good grief PLEASE tell me this video release delay is not the machinations of the ridiculous Cindy-machine!! She can't block it from going public now, can she???! :nerves:

DO NOT PANIC....I repeat....DO NOT PANIC. Theyt are simply holding off for maximum "BAM!' Everyone is covering the plane....boss, de' plane!!!!!!

:woohoo:

I am very curious as to what it says because all the other videos were released right away except for this one. Didn't the Anthony's filed a motion or something to keep this video private? I am assuming there should be some pretty good information in the Video.

So, the Anthonys filed a motion to keep this video private--and JB recently requested it? Could this mean that the Nanny is out and the accident theory is in?

Hi All, this may be a stupid question, but here goes...was this video recorded AFTER the Anthony's already knew that visits would be recorded AND released. If not, I can't imagine it having much of anything that would be incriminating.

With emotions as high as they were maybe, just maybe, they forgot about being recorded and really focus on what was most important.....finding out what happened to their granddaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand