AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a young single mum suddenly ups and leaves with her baby for a transient lifestyle.

That suggests a guy with a car coming into her life. IMO a young woman with family like this one is unlikely to do that without a good reason.

Police are looking for motel and caravan park bookings pretty much all through Australia.

She may have gone on the prostitution circuit that runs interstate. If she did she hopefully didn't take her little girl along. Maybe she was forced onto it by the guy.

To suddenly go transient like that? That's just hinky, imo. There has to have been a compelling reason, her family loved and supported them both. There MUST'VE been something promising to be greener, on the road...?

Drug runners?

Not many people know that the marijuana Schapelle Corby was caught with, was sourced down in Adelaide, then they would take it through the middle of Australia, up through Alice Springs and Darwin, to Thailand.

This could be drug trafficking related. Maybe that's what was "greener"...?

Well if she was drug trafficing or using drugs (forced?), it might be a good idea to have a sniffer dog have a go a the suitcase and it's contents.

So a young single mum suddenly ups and leaves with her baby for a transient lifestyle.

That suggests a guy with a car coming into her life. IMO a young woman with family like this one is unlikely to do that without a good reason.

Police are looking for motel and caravan park bookings pretty much all through Australia.

She may have gone on the prostitution circuit that runs interstate. If she did she hopefully didn't take her little girl along. Maybe she was forced onto it by the guy.

To suddenly go transient like that? That's just hinky, imo. There has to have been a compelling reason, her family loved and supported them both. There MUST'VE been something promising to be greener, on the road...?

Drug runners?

Not many people know that the marijuana Schapelle Corby was caught with, was sourced down in Adelaide, then they would take it through the middle of Australia, up through Alice Springs and Darwin, to Thailand.

This could be drug trafficking related. Maybe that's what was "greener"...?

She might have left with the intention of staying with friends and family around Australia, looking for work and better opportunities. She was from Alice Springs, so perhaps she just wanted to see what else the world had to offer.

KARLIE JADE “ANGEL” TIMELINE

November 8, 2008: Karlie Jade last seen with her daughter Khandalyce on Stuart Highway near Coober Pedy, SA

September 4, 2009: Reported missing by Karlie’s mother. Withdrawn six days later after Karlie made contact with her mother.

August 29, 2010: Unidentified female’s body found in the Belanglo State Forest south of Sydney

September 15, 2010: Ivan Milat ruled out as a suspect

December, 2011: Police appeal for help from public, release computer-generated image created by Australia’s only facial anthropologist

November, 2012: Police entertain theory that Ivan Milat’s nephew Matthew could have been involved with ‘Angel’s’ death

October 21, 2015: Police announce they have identified ‘Angel’ as Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson

KHANDALYCE KIARA PEARCE TIMELINE

November 8, 2008: Khandalyce last seen with her mother Karlie Jade on Stuart Highway near Coober Pedy, SA

September 4, 2009: Reported missing by Karlie’s mum

October 9, 2009: Missing person’s report withdrawn

April/May, 2015: Strange man, about 60, seen carrying a suitcase seen heading out of Wynarka, SA

July 14, 2015: The bones of Khandalyce were found in a weathered suitcase dumped beside a South Australian highway 1.5km outside the tiny town of Wynarka

July 29, 2015: 43 children including Madeleine McCann ruled out as the potential victim. William Tyrell also ruled out quickly.

October 21, 2015: Police announce they have identified the young girl as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, from Alice Springs

Title: Detectives link Wynarka girl’s bones in suitcase to ‘Angel’ bones in Belanglo
Author: n/a
October 22, 2015
www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/de...nes-in-belanglo/story-fnii5s3x-1227576865065?
Someone seperated the bodies, maybe from NSW? Crossed the border and dumped the suitcase ANGEL like I said in an earlier thread. Maybe from Benglalo to stop identification. Essentially, its a NSW crime?
Someone has gone to Murray region to pick up more drugs? Not suggesting Karlie directly connected. Det Bray did say the criminal community may say something in the presser yesterday.

Do any of you mums know that Khandalyce who had received her 18 months vaccination should have gotten her next one? And would her mum have received some sort of bonus for that one?

I believe the immunisation bonus was stopped around 2012. So if Khandalyce was 2 in 2008/2009, she should be have been eligible for the bonus if she was vaccinated again at 4.

As of 1 July 2012 the Maternity Immunisation Allowance ceased. From 1 July 2012 instead of receiving a specific allowance for immunisation, families with children need to have their children fully immunised in order to receive the existing Family Tax Benefit A supplement.
The Maternity Immunisation Allowance was run through Centrelink and the Family Assistance Office. It offered a non-income tested payment to parents to encourage them to immunise their children.

http://www.healthinfonet.ecu.edu.au/key-resources/programs-projects?pid=888

Are we ruling Bill Spedding out now? ;)

I don't - in any case I don't rule out his good long-standing buddies (approximately elderly around 60yo, with grey hair).

:websleuther:

I'm now on the pedophiles-trip, sorry, and I think exactly a pair like this: a very young weak mum and her 2yo girl may have been the target as standard. If I think on AJ, drugs were also available, certainly for other members of his "ring" or another "ring" too. These people seemingly know of caravan/camp places/old sheds and so on. Because of my theory I would think, the first victim was the mum (maybe she was against the torture of her little girl).

She could have started out wanting a working adventure, hit hard times, lost her car, or found another way to slide downhill until she met their killer. I've met traveling girls like this many times at different points of the journey. Sadly I met one who was traveling around with truckers, she'd lost her eye in an accident and was an ice addict and selling .. Basically the truckers were passing her around between themselves and to any mates that wanted a bit of companionship, she was getting nothing from it other than survival .. A number of horrible scenarios are possible here IMO.

In regards to the 4 year old immunisation, Centrelink would have sent a letter 28 days after the 4th birthday as a warning that payments will cease if immunisation was not up to date. The next letter gives a second warning, and 14 days to take action. The third letter confirms Centrelink payments (FTB-A) are ceased. That's assuming she was still receiving benefits. The doctors surgery send data about immunisation into the national registry which feeds into Centrelink records.

Homicide Squad commander Detective Superintendent Mick Willing yesterday said the pair was last seen when Karlie’s car was pulled over by police on the Stuart Highway near Coober Pedy in northern South Australia on November 8, 2008. At the time Karlie was 20, and Khandalyce two.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...576865065?sv=a2876ac131865cae86c90987f0c8fcea

Did anyone read anything about why she was pulled over?

Are we ruling Bill Spedding out now? ;)

Interesting thought.

Police expect to charge a man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell with involvement in a paedophile ring and a number of further child sex offences interstate, according to court documents.
Whitegoods repairman Bill Spedding, 63, was refused bail before Port Macquarie local court on Thursday after police charged him with seven historical child abuse offences.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...ice-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html#ixzz3pFHQH0H4
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Wait, has something been in MSM about drugs or is that speculation? I'm trying to catch up on my phone and it's hard to work out if people are thinking of ideas or if there are MSM stories.

This is one example of what happens

Bradley John Murdoch was running drugs along similar routes. High on speed and dope.

Who was his liason?

Bradley John Murdoch
300px-Bjmurdochmugshot.jpg

Bradley John Murdoch (born 19 February 1958) is serving life imprisonment for the July 2001 murder of English backpacker Peter Falconio in Australia. He will be 74 when eligible for parole. Murdoch is being held in Darwin Correctional Centre in Darwin, Northern Territory.[1] He has lodged two appeals against his conviction; both were unsuccessful. The High Court of Australia refused special leave to appeal on 21 June 2007. He is forbidden to talk to the press.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_John_Murdoch

Beverley Allan remembered the day in 2001 when "Big Brad" Murdoch returned to Broome after one of his many drug-smuggling trips from South Australia. "He wasn't very happy; he was very strung out, very stressed," she said. "He'd had to come back a different route."

Title: Paranoid, armed and deadly
December 15, 2005
http://www.smh.com.au
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/paranoid-armed-and-deadly/2005/12/14/1134500916819.html

Speculation after Dt Bray said criminal community may come forward

Wait, has something been in MSM about drugs or is that speculation? I'm trying to catch up on my phone and it's hard to work out if people are thinking of ideas or if there are MSM stories.

A few questions have been going through my mind.
1) What would cause a young women with a new baby to cut ties with family? Somebody said "things got hard for Karlie" after she had the baby ... was she suffering PND? Did she maybe get involved with drugs and didn't want family interfering? Was she involved with a controlling/abusive boyfriend that segregated her from anybody who might support her? A cult?
2) If she was travelling and working with a young child, who looked after the child while mum was working? She either had a close female friend (or two) who would babysit for her ... or did she have a boyfriend who watched her daughter while she was working? Did the boyfriend maybe resent being stuck with the child, lose his temper and kill her, and then kill Karlie when she returned home (to cover up the crime).
3) Did she receive any Centrelink payments? Pay tax? There would have to be some paper trail if she did. Or did she somehow end up with a sugar daddy ... an older man (possibly married) who put her up in a flat or whatever, and paid her expenses? Did she maybe decide to end that relationship, or threaten to tell his wife, which resulted in him doing something drastic? (suitcase man?)
4) Where is her car? Did she sell it because she needed money? Did she break down or have an accident somewhere in the middle of nowhere, which then forced her (with her young daughter) to hitch-hike? Did she end up being picked up by somebody like Anthony Jones?

so the police who pulled her over in 2008 were the last reported people to see her?
why was her car pulled over? a lone young woman and child on a possibly lonely road?
could it have been the same police person who karlies mother filed the missing person report to in 2009
and a week later this person contacted her mother saying karlie had notified them and didnt want to be contacted?
could this be why the bodies were dumped in different jurisdictions?

Bradley John Murdoch was running drugs along similar routes. High on speed and dope.

Who was his liason?

That's bizarre. Murdoch is being held in Darwin, where Karlie supposedly had been as well.
And was convicted for a murder on the same highway as where Karlie and her daughter were last seen when they were pulled over.
But he was in jail when they were last seen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_John_Murdoch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrow_Creek,_Northern_Territory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanne_Lees

also wondering if there was family disharmony with her step father and brothers, if it was a new relationship, maybe karlie didnt get on with her new family?

In regards to the 4 year old immunisation, Centrelink would have sent a letter 28 days after the 4th birthday as a warning that payments will cease if immunisation was not up to date. The next letter gives a second warning, and 14 days to take action. The third letter confirms Centrelink payments (FTB-A) are ceased. That's assuming she was still receiving benefits. The doctors surgery send data about immunisation into the national registry which feeds into Centrelink records.

Good info thanks. I received a letter once when I was a few weeks late with one immunisation (my kids are born after the bonus cut off). One thing that puzzles me is that if there is such a comprehensive and seemingly efficient system for immunisation notifications, why is there not the same for school enrollments?

Cottonon
cotton.jpg
Courtesy Google
Does anyone remember by the way if the black tutu was sold in the Marion shopping centre?

There has been some rapid changes to the systems with govt department integration. It will sneak up on you as it becomes fully integrated. Check your MyGov account. You have one. You just have to join.

Good info thanks. I received a letter once when I was a few weeks late with one immunisation (my kids are born after the bonus cut off). One thing that puzzles me is that if there is such a comprehensive and seemingly efficient system for immunisation notifications, why is there not the same for school enrollments?

She could have started out wanting a working adventure, hit hard times, lost her car, or found another way to slide downhill until she met their killer. I've met traveling girls like this many times at different points of the journey. Sadly I met one who was traveling around with truckers, she'd lost her eye in an accident and was an ice addict and selling .. Basically the truckers were passing her around between themselves and to any mates that wanted a bit of companionship, she was getting nothing from it other than survival .. A number of horrible scenarios are possible here IMO.

A person doesn't often lose a car, but she may have sold it if she needed the money, and if car expenses were too high. But then, there would be a record of ownership change, would there not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966