AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drug runner? Didn't someone say earlier that route is a drug route?

I wonder if the use of the bank account was to launder proceeds of crime?

Yeah, I don't know. I wouldn't have thought drug running. Professional drug runners I wouldn't have thought would need to take those kinds of unnecessary risks and there'd be a lot more than $90000 in the bank. I don't think they'd be mucking around with small amounts of Centrelink payments. I still think drugs are involved - but more for personal use (not Karlie, but the perpetrators). I think drug use would explain the brash risks they were taking too, and may have something to do with the actual murders.

I did say friendship ring in the other post. It was on the engagement finger. :)

Was the white sheet on the highway used to wrap up candles and place her in the black tub? Did the two women and the bloke then place Candles in the suitcase later.

They appear too mobile to grow marijuana hydroponically.

I wouldn't get too caught up on the ring being an engagement ring. Girls, especially teenagers, wear rings on all fingers for all reasons.

My brother opened an account with not much id he just told them when he gets a birth certificate he will give them a copy . They have never asked for a copy since

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Precisely, have had similar experiences myself.

Then obviously that bank card they give you (when really they shouldn't have) can be used to help procure more identity documents etc etc.

Precisely, have had similar experiences myself.

Then obviously that bank card they give you (when really they shouldn't have) can be used to help procure more identity documents etc etc.
Ive lived so far for 33 years with no photo id or copy of my birth certificate . Most places the only id i need is concession card medicare and bank card

ABN could have been applied to commit GST fraud. New businesses tend to have large start up costs so they pay out lots in GST and don't collect any. ATO sends out GST refund cheques until things start to look fishy, sometimes never... How do you charge a dead girl for tax fraud? You have to find her killers it would seem. I think they are not far off.

So someone was in the drilling game? A drillers off-sider? They had wages put into Karlies bank account which would hide their identity.

It could be a shelf company. We have one, the name means nothing at all.

Ive lived so far for 33 years with no photo id or copy of my birth certificate . Most places the only id i need is concession card medicare and bank card

and we aren't trying to scam anyone.

E.g. some pubs/clubs these days want photo id to scan yet you can go to Harvey Norman and similar and get 5K worth of furniture on a 5 year interest free deal etc and show less id.

So for those who are trying to scam someone/take someones identity I doubt it is all that hard. Even googling it, there seems to be an abundance of websites offering to make Australian ID cards, licenses etc for you.

and we aren't trying to scam anyone.

E.g. some pubs/clubs these days want photo id to scan yet you can go to Harvey Norman and similar and get 5K worth of furniture on a 5 year interest free deal etc and show less id.

So for those who are trying to scam someone/take someones identity I doubt it is all that hard. Even googling it, there seems to be an abundance of websites offering to make Australian ID cards, licenses etc for you.
Exactly . Theres never been a time i felt like i needed more id . It wouldnt be hard for people to set up a fake identity especially having karlies bank card medicare etc

I don't see why someone would use her account and implicate themselves when they could set up their own for employment purposes. I think the money going into the account was the centrelink benefits and the money requested from her family.

I don't see why someone would use her account and implicate themselves when they could set up their own for employment purposes. I think the money going into the account was the centrelink benefits and the money requested from her family.
And maybe other loans but the police did mention wages .

I have 20 pages to catch up on! Yikes!

Obviously a visual check was not done for the missing persons report to be closed :(

Can anyone find the footage from the news of the supposed lady in wheelchair bottom half down? I can't :( Would like to see if the clothes match a few photos of wanted women for crdit card theft.

<modsnip>
Some people have $70000 a year morphine habits. I guess if they have a an exploration business name it covers all the travel in the event authorities do checks, and gold discovery business is a cover for unexplainable revenue, even if you dont find gold.

Yeah, I don't know. I wouldn't have thought drug running. Professional drug runners I wouldn't have thought would need to take those kinds of unnecessary risks and there'd be a lot more than $90000 in the bank. I don't think they'd be mucking around with small amounts of Centrelink payments. I still think drugs are involved - but more for personal use (not Karlie, but the perpetrators). I think drug use would explain the brash risks they were taking too, and may have something to do with the actual murders.

I thought that odd as well. Why wouldn't they just get wages paid into there own account?

One reason would be that maybe they were claiming centrelink benefits themselves whilst working. :dunno:

Maybe they didn't have a bank account, or couldn't open one because using their own ID would have alerted someone?

I thought that odd as well. Why wouldn't they just get wages paid into there own account?

One reason would be that maybe they were claiming centrelink benefits themselves whilst working. :dunno:
This makes sense to me.

I work for a similar company in Mt Gambier, possibly the one you mention. Fuel Cards are used by truckies, not an EFTPOS card. Fuel is a business expense so there is no benefit in paying with an EFTPOS card. I don't believe it is a truckie but they will tell by the amount of fuel at each location.

I do agree though that if you are travelling Adelaide to Canberra you wouldn't go via Mt Gambier.

So sad. I wonder how many other missing people are not reported as missing....

Can anyone find the footage from the news of the supposed lady in wheelchair bottom half down? I can't :( Would like to see if the clothes match a few photos of wanted women for crdit card theft.
I have been looking for it since I saw it on the news. I've had no luck :(. If I do I'll be sure to post it here straight away.

How did you get your medicare card? Its as good as a birth certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member