AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone was impersonating Karlie on the phone to her Family is it a stretch to assume that Khandalyce was kept alive longer so she too could speak to family members on the phone......

Yes, this thought has also crossed my mind! I'm now thinking that Karlie was murdered before Khandalyce because Khandalyce was still of some value to the killers.

I also thought a woman was involved but never in a million years thought it was this far out the gate. I am wondering if the perps knew Karlie from the car circuit, it could explain the transactions over the different states. I still feel like drugs are involved why else would you need to take on someone elses identity and steal their benefits?

Police believe that the woman who went into centrelink (with no wheelchair ) were the same woman . They just showed a photo showing the womans back from cctv

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

So someone was in the drilling game? A drillers off-sider? They had wages put into Karlies bank account which would hide their identity.

Here's that link again. http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=94740016021

STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE
ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location: SA 5116

Trading name(s)
Trading name
KP EXPLORATION DRILLING 01 Jan 2011
ABN last updated: 02 Oct 2015

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=94740016021

Laughing my head off. Did you do an ABN search after I dribbled all that garbage about fruit pickers on ABNs?

Don't start any rumours Crabby. :gasp:

Police believe that the woman who went into centrelink (with no wheelchair ) were the same woman . They just showed a photo showing the womans back from cctv

They've got CCTV of her? Excellent! I hope it just wasn't a re-enactment.

The CCTV footage of the woman in the wheelchair which was shown on Nine News tonight, is that real footage? Or was it fake for tv/the report?

If it is real do we know when it was taken?

They've got CCTV of her? Excellent! I hope it just wasn't a re-enactment.
Showed on national 9 news it looked like cctv to me and only showed her going into centrelink . White vest black pants dark hair

I wonder if Karlie was working with a drill team before someone did the dirty on her. Her hands looked like Karlie was out in the dirt. And that engagement ring.

Here's that link again. http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=94740016021
STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE
ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location: SA 5116
Trading name(s)
Trading name
KP EXPLORATION DRILLING 01 Jan 2011
ABN last updated: 02 Oct 2015

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=94740016021

I was the person who originally posted about the ABN (and dismissed it because of the timing). Now this case is getting so bizarre, it makes me wonder if there actually could have been something in it. Did they use her name to register an ABN in her name so as to commit further fraud? Who knows what is possible, with the way things are going.
Can't wait till these are caught.

In Australia it is virtually impossible to have a bank account in a false name. We have a 100 point check system (came in in 1991) that requires strict primary identification documents including a birth certificate to open a bank account.

Far from impossible.

I wonder if Karlie was working with a drill team before someone did the dirty on her. Her hands looked like Karlie was out in the dirt. And that engagement ring.

I wouldn't get too caught up on the ring being an engagement ring. Girls, especially teenagers, wear rings on all fingers for all reasons.

Far from impossible.
My brother opened an account with not much id he just told them when he gets a birth certificate he will give them a copy . They have never asked for a copy since

My thought about the wheelchair was that the organization refused to do the transaction any other way than in person with the applicant. She made excuses not to appear along the lines of 'but I've got 2 broken legs and I'm pregnant and my doctor says I'm not allowed to go out and my little girl has nothing to eat and the car's going to be repossessed'. So when she eventually had to appear it fitted the story to be in a wheelchair.

So someone was in the drilling game? A drillers off-sider? They had wages put into Karlies bank account which would hide their identity.

Laughing my head off. Did you do an ABN search after I dribbled all that garbage about fruit pickers on ABNs?

Don't get too caught up in the drilling company Crabby. It's more than likely a dud name or it may not be connected to this case at all.

And no, I just scrolled by your garbage about fruit pickers. LOL.

I get the feeling that the perpetrators and Karlie were well known to each other

Possibly fixing a problem created some opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member