AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if that is possible, the names have to match, so unless they were working using her name, I can't see that happening.

Names don't need to match, you can elect any bank account for your wages to go into and banks only check BSB's and Account numbers

You know this means that poor Karlie was likely tortured into giving up her passwords / PIN number etc ...

If it was a person she was romantically involved with she may have shared it with them. I hope she wasn't tortured for it :(

Wow, some major breakthroughs today. Now to catch up on 25+ pages...

I'm not all together sure that they were murdered solely for money. It's possible they were murdered for another reason and this identity theft was used either as a cover up that Karlie was murdered in the first place or because of the added bonus of money.

I agree the use of bank accounts is a bi product of the murders and a way to make people think they are still alive. The motive for Snowtown murders was certainly not to access Centrelink payments as people have suggested but was done to cover the fact the victims had disappeared. The Money was just a 'bonus.' Most of the Snowtown murders occurred because the initiator of the killngs despised the life style choices of the victims. Or because victims knew too much.

BBM: Thanks Jane. It wasn't Karlie who deposited the large amounts of money into her account. She was already deceased. I just know that this is going to grow legs and we'll be reading soon that Karlie had over $90k in her account and she must have been into criminal activity! No it wasn't Karlie who was into criminal activity it was the monsters who knew she was dead!

Not directed at you Jane or anyone else here. I just wanted to nip that in the bud before it even starts.

It's ok, I know it wasn't directed at me, Makara.
I was posting in a hurry and what I meant to say was that Bray mentioned that money had gone into Karlie's account from 3 sources well AFTER her death - "wages, fraud and other sources".
I was just gob-smacked to think that someone got a job under Karlie's name and had wages from that job paid into her account.
I suppose it may be part of the ruse to create evidence that she was still alive, but it's really strange.
I can't imagine anyone with the gall to use a dead woman's bank account for 3 years actually getting a job in her name to continue the deception that she was still alive.

Murdered at different times and separately (Sky News) .. :(

Someone was impersonating Karlie on the phone to her Family is it a stretch to assume that Khandalyce was kept alive longer so she too could speak to family members on the phone......

Here's that link again. http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=94740016021

STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE
ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location: SA 5116

Trading name(s)
Trading name
KP EXPLORATION DRILLING 01 Jan 2011
ABN last updated: 02 Oct 2015

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?abn=94740016021

So cancelled around the same time as the bank account, even though that was because of inactivity. The ABN could be cancelled for the same reason.

Post Code for the ABN -
[h=3]5116, SA - Postcodes Australia[/h]www.postcodes-australia.com/postcodes/5116

5116 postcode for Evanston, Evanston Gardens, Evanston Park, Evanston South and Hillier, South Australia (near Adelaide)

Here's that link again. http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=94740016021

STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE

Trading name(s)
Trading name

Maybe related to Coober Pedy area where you can stake a claim quite easily through the council and drill for opal. Not sure what the exact requirements are in regards to residency.

Evanston is a satellite 'burb' of Gawler, it is the state housing area there. Hillier is the outer part heading towards the market gardens and Virginia by memory.

It is looking that way for sure .. the routes they take and the places they stop are also telling. There is a well known interstate trucking company in Mt Gambier that I know of, that is, shall we say, a little lax in the rules. It would be easier for someone who was not on the 'up and up' to work for a company like this, than for others who run a much tighter ship, it's interesting that they were down that way to me.

It would be interesting to know the cost of the fuel purchased with Karlie's card at Broadview and Alice Springs in 2009. A large purchase would indicate fueling up a truck and not a car.

STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE

Trading name(s)
Trading name

Postcode 5116, South Australia

Areas in postcode 5116:
Evanston
Evanston Gardens
Evanston Park
Evanston South
Hillier

It would be interesting to know the cost of the fuel purchased with Karlie's card at Broadview and Alice Springs in 2009. A large purchase would indicate fueling up a truck and not a car.

Truck fuel is charged to the company and on a separate card (unless you owned the truck). It would be called a 'star card'.

No chance these scum were owner / drivers BTW.

According to Detective Superintendent Des Bray's today's update (at 3:08 he says), Quote "...Large amount of money went into her account also, we know that that was from WAGES of a person - fraud, and other unknown sources..." Unquote

So, the WAGES must have been payed into Karlie's bank account.

Perhaps the employer who remitted the wages is able to describe the person and he knows the exact workplace and staff. Some of the staff will know something about the person with Karlie's identity (partner, cars, circle of people, children, pets, hobbies, diseases, behavior, ...).

Fire destroys evidence which may be why they light the fire. Seasoned mongrels, probably learned in prison.

Someone on pg 32 wondered if there was a significance to both areas (ie. Wynarka & Belanglo) having fires in 2010. Bushfires are pretty common everywhere so it could be pure coincidence, but I should probably mention that whoever is responsible for Rachelle Childs' death also set a fire after they left her by the road at Gerroa.
*snipped for compaction

It's ok, I know it wasn't directed at me, Makara.
I was posting in a hurry and what I meant to say was that Bray mentioned that money had gone into Karlie's account from 3 sources well AFTER her death - "wages, fraud and other sources".
I was just gob-smacked to think that someone got a job under Karlie's name and had wages from that job paid into her account.
I suppose it may be part of the ruse to create evidence that she was still alive, but it's really strange.
I can't imagine anyone with the gall to use a dead woman's bank account for 3 years actually getting a job in her name to continue the deception that she was still alive.

I haven't full caught up yet although I don't understand the wages part. Unless someone fully assumed Karlies identity as you suggest.

I agree the use of bank accounts is a bi product of the murders and a way to make people think they are still alive. The motive for Snowtown murders was certainly not to access Centrelink payments as people have suggested but was done to cover the fact the victims had disappeared. The Money was just a 'bonus.' Most of the Snowtown murders occurred because the initiator of the killngs despised the life style choices of the victims. Or because victims knew too much.

But we have to remember that the woman posing as Karlie (or one of the women - Bray said they know of 2 imposters) went to the Australian Central CU in Elizabeth to apply for a loan in her name.
If accessing her money until it ran out or she was cut off was just a "bonus" then why try to get a loan and why also front up to a Centrelink office posing as Karlie?

I can see the twisted logic in occasionally using her account to create the impression she was still alive, and ditto with using her phone.
However, they also extracted sums of money from her family by using Karlie's phone.

Money is a clear motive as far as I am concerned.
If the phone calls and messages were simply to create the illusion that Karlie was still alive, why not just say "I'm doing fine"?
Asking for the family to deposit money shows, in my opinion, that there is a strong motive of financial gain in this case.

As Bray said, the financial fraud may be unrelated to the motive for her murder though.

Are these people with morphine opiate addictions?

Came here in a bit of shock that this can happen so close to home .i live in elizabeth right next to salisbury two of the places mentioned in the police press conference . Im racking my brains if i know a woman in a wheelchair
Withdrawal from Royal hospital ATM at pain centre?

Truck fuel is charged to the company and on a separate card (unless you owned the truck). It would be called a 'star card'.

No chance these scum were owner / drivers BTW.

I was thinking more of a 'lone wolf' truckie. By that I mean someone who was doing overnighter's in his own truck, not necessarily a full on company owned big rig.

Perhaps the employer who remitted the wages is able to describe the person and he knows the exact workplace and staff. Some of the staff will know something about the person with Karlie's identity (partner, cars, circle of people, children, pets, hobbies, diseases, behavior, ...).

They will have to be quick, records for Tax purposes only have to be kept 5 years - however NSW Pay Roll Tax records have to be held for 7 years - don't know about South Australia.

Hopefully someone has a good memory in case the employers records have been destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeonGhostWolf