AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That card's doing a lot of travelling. 3 November Port Augusta (heading to Adelaide?), 6 November Adelaide, 9 November Alice Springs, 14 November Adelaide, 17 November Mt Gambier (South Australia-Victoria border, on the coast, heading towards Melbourne), 24 November Canberra, 16 & 19 December still Canberra, 22 December Adelaide. 6 January Coober Pedy (heading north from Adelaide towards Alice Springs), 7 January Alice Springs, 10 January Adelaide.
https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDk1MDYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Truck driver perhaps?

MOO!!

Do you know what else this means? It means that all the kids who's parents are getting benefits aren't checked up on ever, no doctors appointments, no need for Centerlink to even make sure they're still with their parents. You would think an annual face to face appointment to see how things are going would be required. I am shocked that Karlie could disappear off the face of the earth, but can understand it .. but for her child to disappear too and no government department needing to cite her is really scary.
This group wouldn't have been above producing another young child and requiring her to represent Khandalyce.

If beside Centrelink payments WAGES also went into Karlies bank account, IMO the unknown person must have had Carlie's Tax File Number which may indicate that the person was also claiming Tax Return. Hope ATO (Australian Taxation Office) may have input in solving this horrible case.
Can wages be paid into an account held in another name from that of the worker?

I can't believe this happened TWICE .. you would think after Snowtown things would have tightened up so people couldn't be killed for their benefits .. I'm so angry about this.

I think they know who did this. They know that others know too.. I think this is an appeal to get those people to talk and make their case even tighter.

This is just sickening. 90k for two lives?!

I can't help but wonder if Khandalyce was kept alive thinking the could 'adopt' her as their own child and live as Karlie forever more?

It won't be long now..... These were not intelligent sophisticated criminals.

Sure can

I should probably expand on that response :)

Banks don't check names when depositing money only BSB and A/c Numbers. Also, you can elect any account to your employer.

I don't know which is worse, that Karlie's mum died thinking her daughter didn't want to see her, or if Karlie's mum had known that Karlie and Khandalyce had been murdered for their benefits.

I imagine her getting to the pearly gates to quite a reception with a 'What in the H*** are YOU TWO doing here????'

I actually think it's better that her mother died not knowing.

If 3 people are involved there will be many more who suspect or have noticed things. I think by mentioning the women is in a wheel chair they are making sure these monsters know they are close.

The perpetrators seem to have been very clever and comfortable for a long time - it would not surprise me in the least that this has been done before by the same people. It may well be the tip of the iceberg as one poster previously said. This is just so brazen, as if they had no fear of detection. Detection would have been unlikely indefinitely, but for the discovery of Kandlyce's remains and clothes.
It appears that someone on the periphery of this matter may have dumped the case for reasons unknown - such as moving house, death of person who was feared, incarceration of person who was feared, protection of someone involved who was loved. It will all come out in time, but sadly nothing will bring this mother and baby back and their remaining family will have no peace for a very long time. These perpetrators must face very long or life sentences when apprehended and charged. Everything disclosed today is very distressing and totally evil and disgusting. Words cannot say how terrible this case is.

Truck driver perhaps?

MOO!!
Karlie was responsible for at least some of these transactions.

If Karlie was the operator up to and including December, and somebody else used the card starting January, the new person seems to be following the same interstate route.

I'm not all together sure that they were murdered solely for money. It's possible they were murdered for another reason and this identity theft was used either as a cover up that Karlie was murdered in the first place or because of the added bonus of money.

Like I said, if there is no activity via MyGov account for 6 months of the 'child' should go automatically on missing persons police database. Protection of children.

Do you know what else this means? It means that all the kids who's parents are getting benefits aren't checked up on ever, no doctors appointments, no need for Centerlink to even make sure they're still with their parents. You would think an annual face to face appointment to see how things are going would be required. I am shocked that Karlie could disappear off the face of the earth, but can understand it .. but for her child to disappear too and no government department needing to cite her is really scary.

Would it be that the interstate route meant it wouldn't look suspicious at the bank or police? So why are they doing this route?

Any news on the engagement ring?

If Karlie was the operator up to and including December, and somebody else used the card starting January, the new person seems to be following the same interstate route.

According to Detective Superintendent Des Bray's today's update (at 3:08 he says), Quote "...Large amount of money went into her account also, we know that that was from WAGES of a person - fraud, and other unknown sources..." Unquote

So, the WAGES must have been payed into Karlie's bank account.

A lot to be said about biometric passwords in withdrawing cash.

I can't believe this happened TWICE .. you would think after Snowtown things would have tightened up so people couldn't be killed for their benefits .. I'm so angry about this.

That kind of extreme constant travel is very unusual IMO. I'm going with someone who is truck driving, or travelling with truckers, who is couriering something else, or is a biker .. then settled down in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95