AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This thread is moving so fast i can hardly keep up. Good news they seem closer. Terrible news about whats seemingly unfolded.

Im literally blown away and how depraved this all is.

Are these people involved with the initial suspect pedophile guy in jail or are they separate groups?

It just gives me chills. The EFTPOS transaction was at a Mobil service station and I'm wondering if it was Karlie's car they were getting fuel for in Alice Springs? My hinky meter is rising by the minute here!

Do you know what else this means? It means that all the kids who's parents are getting benefits aren't checked up on ever, no doctors appointments, no need for Centerlink to even make sure they're still with their parents. You would think an annual face to face appointment to see how things are going would be required. I am shocked that Karlie could disappear off the face of the earth, but can understand it .. but for her child to disappear too and no government department needing to cite her is really scary.

Yes I meant to ask if anyone knew how long they kept cctv footage for. another thought, don't Centrelink check photo ID? if so this person must have resembled Karlie in some way. Even if this person went to the rta and got her own licence/photo ID in Karlie's name you would think they would have had other photos of Karlie on file to compare to considering she had a drivers licence unless of course they don't keep a record from state to state.

sorry I was assuming that the woman in the wheelchair must have presented herself to Centrelink pretending to be Karlie with her id, cards etc etc.

I've been on and off Centrelink as a student and a jobseeker. Come to think of it, someone could impersonate me easily. The only time they've asked me for ID is for the application to start payments.

112 guests! Holy snappin' ducksh&t! We need all the great minds here that we can get. Please register and join in the convo.

Also earlier in the threads a fellow sleuther did mention they had a feeling a woman would end up being involved. Well done to whoever that was!

Just on 9 news adelaide her bank card was used several times at royal adelaide hospital ... appointments perhaps ?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I've been on and off Centrelink as a student and a jobseeker. Come to think of it, someone could impersonate me easily. The only time they've asked me for ID is for the application to start payments.

Just think how much taxpayers money could be saved and how many lives could be saved by a simple 'face to face' identity check.

Time for the Government to get their act together on some of these points.

That card's doing a lot of travelling. 3 November Port Augusta (heading to Adelaide?), 6 November Adelaide, 9 November Alice Springs, 14 November Adelaide, 17 November Mt Gambier (South Australia-Victoria border, on the coast, heading towards Melbourne), 24 November Canberra, 16 & 19 December still Canberra, 22 December Adelaide. 6 January Coober Pedy (heading north from Adelaide towards Alice Springs), 7 January Alice Springs, 10 January Adelaide.
https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDk1MDYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Also earlier in the threads a fellow sleuther did mention they had a feeling a woman would end up being involved. Well done to whoever that was!

That was myself and also one of our other sleuthers. Can't remember who now, sorry.

Do you know what else this means? It means that all the kids who's parents are getting benefits aren't checked up on ever, no doctors appointments, no need for Centerlink to even make sure they're still with their parents. You would think an annual face to face appointment to see how things are going would be required. I am shocked that Karlie could disappear off the face of the earth, but can understand it .. but for her child to disappear too and no government department needing to cite her is really scary.

Yep, I can feel a big overhaul coming on. All a little too late I think!

ETA: I'm wondering if these monsters used Khandalyce to keep the payments going. Did they take her along to an interview so that she was actually sighted by the interviewer?

I am very angry right now. A disgusting crime on every level imaginable.

The police likely have the suspects all lined up already. They may already be in custody. These moronic amateur crims have left way too much evidence behind. They would have been caught on CCTV on dozens of occasions and they have stamped their movements and location every time they touched the account (and any other things associated with the identity theft)

I used to work in Corrections, and I can tell you now that whoever perpetrated this crime will be the absolute #1 target for some good old 'prison justice'. It will not be pretty for them.

I am very angry right now. A disgusting crime on every level imaginable.

The police likely have the suspects all lined up already. They may already be in custody. These moronic amateur crims have left way too much evidence behind. They would have been caught on CCTV on dozens of occasions and they have stamped their movements and location every time they touched the account (and any other things associated with the identity theft)

I used to work in Corrections, and I can tell you now that whoever perpetrated this crime will be the absolute #1 target for some good old 'prison justice'. It will not be pretty for them.

BBM - Good

If beside Centrelink payments WAGES also went into Karlies bank account, IMO the unknown person must have had Carlie's Tax File Number which may indicate that the person was also claiming Tax Return. Hope ATO (Australian Taxation Office) may have input in solving this horrible case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member