AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just gets more sick by the day. I am glad Karlies Mum is no longer around to know of this evil crime.

I also took it be the press conference a female would call family friends and on at least one occasion asked for money .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

BANK ACCOUNT LOCATIONS

3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)

6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)

9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)

14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)

17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)

24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)

19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)

22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview)

6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)

7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs )

10/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview)
https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/latest_releases?sq_content_src=%2BdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGZWJpenByZC5wb2xpY2UubnN3Lmdvdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDk1MDYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

Righto so we know that Karlie was in Adelaide and met a friend at a shopping centre there, was it around the 2nd of nov? Then it appears she was travelling north back towards alice springs - then inexpliciably decides to travel over to the ACT before christmas (and I think this is where and when she was murdered - dec 08) and then back to sa in the new year. in fact, in alice springs 7th of Jan!

I'm beginning to think it wasnt an opportunistic murder - someone/s knew Karlie and not just as a fleeting aquaintance.

The offenders sent text messages to family members, and one woman even impersonated Karlie to family and friends by phone, Supt Bray said.
“We know that the message bank on Karlie’s phone was accessed and in response to that, offenders sent some text replies in response, confirming that Karlie was alive and well and elsewhere,” he said.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...hter-murder-investigation#HSFIztdz4u7gTWVq.99

Really Sick People

When did phone and bank access stop? I imagine when Karlie's body was found although it wasn't identified would have been a pretty close call for the preps...... Time to stop all trace.

makes me sad, so trashy and opportunistic..... Bastards!!

Totally disgusted . I know the primary goal with snowtown was centrelink payments

Probably where these creeps got the idea from. Watch out if you're on disability or have a child I guess, be careful who you're friends with and make sure you're not too vulnerable, they might want to kill you for your benefits .. really???

I wonder why Karlie's bank account ended up being closed and why she was cut off her benefits. Also, is it odd that someone would be cut off their only way of surviving and nobody would ever chase it up, like you would think Centerlink would expect you to have contact with a case worker or a social worker at least sometimes?

This is unreal.

Sick, evil monsters! I think not long before we hear of arrests being made - they've left too much of a trail. A sleuther (apologies, can't recall whom) said a few pages back that they found an ABN for a Karlie Jade Stevenson from 2011...may be significant?

Probably where these creeps got the idea from. Watch out if you're on disability or have a child I guess, be careful who you're friends with and make sure you're not too vulnerable, they might want to kill you for your benefits .. really???
I had that thought too . Cant trust anyone these days

No, the $90K wasn't paid into her account in one lump sum and yes you're right in that the $90k was made up of Centerlink payments etc. It also included "A large amount of money from wages (of a person), fraud and other unknown sources.".

BBM: I take that to mean that Karlie's account was used to deposit money by another person and not Karlie herself.

Yep that's the way I interpret that. Surely there would be a paper trail as to where the wages were coming from ??

So when was the last official sighting of karlie ?

yes its the wages of a person and unknown sources that has be wondering ..
No, the $90K wasn't paid into her account in one lump sum and yes you're right in that the $90k was made up of Centerlink payments etc. It also included "A large amount of money from wages (of a person), fraud and other unknown sources.".

BBM: I take that to mean that Karlie's account was used to deposit money by another person and not Karlie herself.

Khandalyce was born 2006 so she would have been due to have either commenced school in 2011 or in 2012 depending on the month she was born.
Are there any Centerlink requirements around the time children are commencing school?
Immunisation before school being one.

https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDk1MDYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Righto so we know that Karlie was in Adelaide and met a friend at a shopping centre there, was it around the 2nd of nov? Then it appears she was travelling north back towards alice springs - then inexpliciably decides to travel over to the ACT before christmas (and I think this is where and when she was murdered - dec 08) and then back to sa in the new year. in fact, in alice springs 7th of Jan!

I'm beginning to think it wasnt an opportunistic murder - someone/s knew Karlie and not just as a fleeting aquaintance.

17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)

Interesting to note that there was a purchase at Strandbags. The Lanza suitcase apparently was marketed solely by Strandbags.

7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs )

Whoever was using Karlie's EFTPOS card was in Alice Springs in early 2009. This would have been just after she was murdered.

BBM.

I wonder why Karlie's bank account ended up being closed and why she was cut off her benefits. Also, is it odd that someone would be cut off their only way of surviving and nobody would ever chase it up, like you would think Centerlink would expect you to have contact with a case worker or a social worker at least sometimes?

This is unreal.

Her bank account was closed this year because 3 years had lapsed since last activity (march 2012) - any money in account goes to the commonwealth. By March 2012 - she may have not been recieving anything from centrelink because of missed appointments (she would have been required to look for full time work then... centrelink don't chase you up if you miss appointments, they just cut you off, thats it) and no FTBs because she wouldn't have updated income estimates, tax returns etc.

If loans were applied for through Centrelink I wonder if they could locate the date through bank/Centrelink records and go back and check surveillance on that day. From memory, loans had to be applied for in person at Centrelink back then. I'm sure they'd be looking into it. I just thought if they had footage of the identity thief it would be easier for the public to help id them.

So when was the last official sighting of karlie ?

December 2008 in Canberra. DI Bray stated at the video conference that it was first an unconfimed sighting but that it has now been confirmed.

https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/latest_releases?sq_content_src=%2BdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGZWJpenByZC5wb2xpY2UubnN3Lmdvdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDk1MDYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

Yes they knew a lot about her to convince centerlink, banks and family it was her they were communicating with.

C'mon 78 guests, join in the conversation. All sleuthing minds more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ