AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We know that a large amount of money went into her account, and that was from wages paid to an unknown person, fraud and other sources"

What?
From wages?
Somebody got a job posing as Karlie, worked in that job and got paid into Karlie's bank account!
That just weird.

BBM: Thanks Jane. It wasn't Karlie who deposited the large amounts of money into her account. She was already deceased. I just know that this is going to grow legs and we'll be reading soon that Karlie had over $90k in her account and she must have been into criminal activity! No it wasn't Karlie who was into criminal activity it was the monsters who knew she was dead!

Not directed at you Jane or anyone else here. I just wanted to nip that in the bud before it even starts.

When was the find Karlie facebook page set up? 2011?

When was her phone and bank accounts not used anymore? 2011?

Well that answers a few questions......

NOTE - I made an error above.
The credit union was Australian Central.

Her FB was 2008 from Memory

"We know that a large amount of money went into her account, and that was from wages paid to an unknown person, fraud and other sources"

What?
From wages?
Somebody got a job posing as Karlie, worked in that job and got paid into Karlie's bank account!
That just weird.

Someone living of the grid living in suburbia ... not wanting to be found.
Any young woman from NT SA wanted???

Back account last accessed March 2012 iirc

90k isn't a lot split over years. Probably just her payments and child payments plus a bit more. What does that add up to. 90 split by 3.5 years is 25k per year

IMO Karlie probably had to be reassessed by Centrelink when her child turned 6 (or 8)?
These days Centrelink cut payments if your child does not receive age appropriate immunisations. Also if your child does not receive a four year health check etc etc. I wonder if Medicare and or Centrelink started asking questions re Khandalyce and that's when the payments were stopped. Perhaps the person who stole her identity got scared and stopped accessing the account after that. Just a thought.

90k isn't a lot split over years. Probably just her payments and child payments plus a bit more. What does that add up to. 90 split by 3.5 years is 25k per year
My mum was on about 18 k a year thats a pension and payment for one child

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I can't remember the exact words from the press conference that made me think this but I got the feeling there were loans applied for and received into Karlie's bank account.

This will probably sound stupid but sadly around the area elizabeth /davoren park / hillbank and salisbury theres a lot of seedy people . Im an artist and my work puts me in touch with a lot of people . Its scary to think this happened but expected too

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

When it said someone's wages I thought it was referring to maybe child support. If someone assumed her identity and took a job under her name that's just wicked. So where in all this was the phone located, must of missed that?

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's hardly worth the risk and the effort. Makes me wonder how many others they've preyed upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95