AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
$90000 fraudulently stolen. Did I hear that right

So our politicians are bellyaching about the age of entitlement and throwing genuine needy people off support left, right, and center .. and meanwhile their useless bureaucrats can't even tell when someone is pretending to be someone they murdered for 3 entire years?

Oh this is just wonderful.

Also great job on whoever took the missing persons report for detecting 'signs of life' and telling the family to 'build a bridge'.

Beyond disgusted.

Police are confident that those responsible for the murders are not from Ms Pearce-Stevenson's home town of Alice Springs. She is more likely to have met or befriended the killer or killers while travelling between 2006 and 2010, police say.

"There is every indication that friends or associates – people Karlie may have met or been in contact with while travelling between 2006 and 2010 – hold the key to their deaths," Superintendent Willing said.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/girl-in-s...khandalyce-20151023-gkhbr0.html#ixzz3pdfnn8Am

Police are trying to find the car the pair were travelling in when they disappeared, with phone records and bank records being checked since their bodies were identified.

NT Police Assistant Commissioner Jamie Chalker provided further information on the report.
“It is known that Karlie’s mother raised a missing persons report on 4 September, 2009, in Alice Springs and normal initial investigation inquiries at that time indicated signs of active life,” he said.
“It was understood that Karlie had travelled interstate with her daughter and that family contact had been intermittent.
“The investigation was subsequently filed on 10 September, 2009, after Karlie’s mum withdrew her concern as she advised that she had received contact from Karlie, that she was safe and did not want further contact.”
Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s mother, Colleen Povey, died in 2012. It is understood her family believed Ms Pearce-Stevenson was still alive but estranged.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...spect-identified/story-fns0kb1g-1227579349590

In 2009 normal investigation inquiries indicated signs of life.
What would those normal inquiries be?

I am wondering if Karlie met someone between 2006 and 2008 a visitor to the Northern Territory maybe or someone needing to get out of the Territory.
There were records
Licence - pulled over by police Cobber Pedy 2008,
Registration - Presumably car in her name.
Medicare - immunisation abt 2008
and possibly centerlink that continued until 2010 when she was discovered deceased.
imo

I am just moving this post forward because the article did indicate that there were signs of life.

I was thinking someone may have been using her ID .. but never considered to such a degree and for so long.

Her bank account was accessed and phone used in 4 states ... NT, SA, NSW and ACT.
No wonder she appeared to be transient ..... and her records never indicated she was living off the grid.
Evil people.

"We know that a large amount of money went into her account, and that was from wages paid to an unknown person, fraud and other sources"

What?
From wages?
Somebody got a job posing as Karlie, worked in that job and got paid into Karlie's bank account!
That just weird.

He said it was closed because of inactivity

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thanks - New laws in 2013 if a bank account has been inactive for 3 years it can be closed and monies sent to the commonwealth govt.

I couldn't remember ... I was so flabbergastered by what he was saying. If her card was used at the hospital and she fronted up to the Credit Union in a wheelchair, there's a good chance she had to go to the hospital for a reason I would think.

I can't believe anyone would be so brazen, and I can't believe they would think they would get away with it indefinitely. I'm wondering if it's instigated by a man and his girlfriend is the accomplice.
Im wondering the same thing . Theres a lot better places to get money out in adelaide then the royal adelaide . Maybe there is a medical reason . The royal adelaide also have a pain clinic thats for chronic pain sufferers a lot of patients also attend for drug councelling

[video=youtube;RU7BYf_ETAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU7BYf_ETAs[/video]

another video about the same case.

She was living a risky life style in Adelaide. Drove a red car. And her body was set on fire.
There has been a fire along karoonda highway as well where Khandalyce's remains were found.

Someone on pg 32 wondered if there was a significance to both areas (ie. Wynarka & Belanglo) having fires in 2010. Bushfires are pretty common everywhere so it could be pure coincidence, but I should probably mention that whoever is responsible for Rachelle Childs' death also set a fire after they left her by the road at Gerroa.

Edit : after reading this afternoon's updates I don't think we'll see links to any NSW unsolved cases. I wouldn't be surprised if Emma in the link above or Melissa Brown & her mum might have some connection though. It would be a great thing to get some justice for Melissa, some of the mis pers ads run for the poor kid were very misleading, they made no mention of her mum being murdered the same week & made her sound like a bratty runaway who "frequented truck stops" (something a friend of her mothers denied).

Well - you can bet your buttons a lot of procedures are going to be overhauled in regards to missing persons reports, bank activity, centrelink payments...

"We know that a large amount of money went into her account, and that was from wages paid to an unknown person, fraud and other sources"

What?
From wages?
Somebody got a job posing as Karlie, worked in that job and got paid into Karlie's bank account!
That just weird.

SAPOL's statement says Past Wages - unsure if they were Karlie's or someone else's

https://www.facebook.com/sapolicene...37142.101740356569982/948041521939857/?type=3

Money was deposited through Centrelink payments, previous wages and other unknown sources.

I think he mentioned that Karlies bank account was closed in 2015? I wonder if it was soon after Khandaylce was found in the suitcase?

IMO Karlie probably had to be reassessed by Centrelink when her child turned 6 (or 8)?

You know this means that poor Karlie was likely tortured into giving up her passwords / PIN number etc ...

Im wondering the same thing . Theres a lot better places to get money out in adelaide then the royal adelaide . Maybe there is a medical reason . The royal adelaide also have a pain clinic thats for chronic pain sufferers a lot of patients also attend for drug councelling

Maybe the guy beat up his new girl and she needed medical attention

My mum attends the pain clinic if you want strong meds thats the place to go .

I wonder why they stopped using her phone in mid 2011? Apparently the Centrelink payments were stopped at that time - but that doesn't necessarily explain why her phone was not used from then, unless once the payments were stopped, the game was up so they got rid of the phone. If not, I wonder if it was no longer used because of a change of circumstances, ie, whoever was using it was imprisoned and therefore couldn't use it anymore.

Maybe
THE computer generated face of belonging to a young female whose bones were found in the Belanglo forest were released by police today.

“We’re hoping someone might remember her as being a friend or a neighbour, or even someone they recognise as having been a member of their local community.”

Detectives had made enquiries with dentists local to the Southern Highlands in the hope dental comparisons might help to identify the female, but had so far been unsuccessful.
“The female’s teeth show signs of dental work typical of Western dentistry and commonly carried out in Australia, but so far we’ve been unable to match them with dental records,” he said.
“If we receive information to point us in the direction of who she might be, we would be in a position to confirm her identity through dental records.”

Milat ruled out.

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...glo-state-forest/story-e6frfkvr-1226212134175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ