AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its 7 kms away though, pretty close anyway in the scheme of things.

Either by car or public transport - both ways takes a long bottomed time to get there. You'd want to travel that way for a specific reason.

Deakin is not anywhere near Campbell. Deakin is on the south side and Campbell is on the north. I went to school in Campbell while living in Deakin and the bus trip was a good 20 mins

Yep, not with it I'm all over the page then computer stopped before I could amend it..

MOD ALERT: The sleuthing of who the murderer may be has to stop now. Once he is charged the laws of sub judice kick in, which literally means his case is under judicial consideration and therefore prohibited from public discussion elsewhere. If any of these offenders you're sleuthing is in fact the murderer, talking about his prior convictions could be detrimental to the case. We don't want this guy to get off.

Thank you.

Thanks, Makara. Understood.

Me too now Panda.....ima just gonna wait now for the real SW to stand up.....or whoever they are. lol

Yes, me too. This speculating is doing my head in ... :pullhair:

I've been following this case in the news and have been meaning to get back onto WS.

The last time I posted in this thread we were still racking our brains trying to work out who the little girl could be.

I could never have imagined that the case would have so many twists and turns. This is like something out of a horror movie. The perps in this case are just plain evil. I can't comprehend it.

Well done to our police for the progress they have made after starting out with so little.

Now I hear there has been an arrest. I'm still curious about the man with the suitcase and how on earth he ended up in Wynarka.

This case really gives me the chills. There is something so evil and coordinated about it

:jail::jail::jail:

Hoping for some more flies in the web by the end of the week. Good job SAPOL, NSW Police and ACT police :) And to all those behind the scenes. Won't be long now until Mumma and Bubba will be resting peacefully together forever with justice served!

only in contact with the mother when they wanted money obviously. not the other way round - hence the FB page perhaps.

MOD ALERT: The sleuthing of who the murderer may be has to stop now. Once he is charged the laws of sub judice kick in, which literally means his case is under judicial consideration and therefore prohibited from public discussion elsewhere. If any of these offenders you're sleuthing is in fact the murderer, talking about his prior convictions could be detrimental to the case. We don't want this guy to get off.

Thank you.

Are we still able to discuss who else may be involved? Sorry, if it's a stupid question, but I just want to be clear what we can and can't do, or what we can or can't discuss.

I have deleted my references to the guy, just in case. :silenced:

Here's some pics from the news clip.

Oh those lawns!
What it that in pic 2
Nice big shed to store evidence.
Just googled every address bunting lived . Theres a good chance that suburb is salisbury north . The other addresses dont fit the look . Of course his house on waterloo corner road is gone but the streets near there look similiar.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Why don't some of our 86 guests join up?

Thanks again for all of your interesting posts. I'll look forward to more in the morning.

Night chickies. *drags her kitties and her blankie off to bed*

Serving a sentence for non-child sex offenses...

The 41-year-old was arrested at Cessnock Jail, where he is serving a four-year sentence for non-child sex offences, and taken to Cessnock police station by homicide *detectives.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...in-cessnock-jail/story-fns0kb1g-1227586103437

Watching channel nine and the news update just says 41 yo male arrested in Cessnock. wow, non-child sex offences???? :O she really met the wrong people...horrible

Are we still able to discuss who else may be involved? Sorry, if it's a stupid question, but I just want to be clear what we can and can't do, or what we can or can't discuss.

We don't know who it is at the moment so no, leave the sleuthing out for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l