AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the sickening part , that others fit the profile as well :(
He is currently in prison for the bashing. He was on bail for the rape of the little girl in the library when he bashed his neighbour. He had his sentence increased for the rape after a public uproar.

Still not sure whether he is the guy who has been charged for the alleged murder of Karlie, but he seems to fit the details released so far. Other guys might fit too though.

IS Shane williams in prison NOW because of the racially bashing of an african man ? is he waiting to go to court for the public sexual assault of a 3 year old little girl in a Belconnen Library ?

He is currently serving a sentence for both crimes - the bashing and the rape of the 3 year old child.

Deakin is not anywhere near Campbell. Deakin is on the south side and Campbell is on the north. I went to school in Campbell while living in Deakin and the bus trip was a good 20 mins

its 7 kms away though, pretty close anyway in the scheme of things.

SW is currently serving consecutive sentences. One for the assault, one for the sexual assault on child. Due for release in 2021.

Some details of his offending are in this transcript, warning disturbing content.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...0.html?stem=0&synonyms=0&query=williams shane

Does this mean he was only out of gaol 2 years between 2007 and 2009?

That offence resulted in a sentence of eight years and six months with a non-parole period of six years and six months from 2001. The non-parole period would have concluded in August 2007. I do not know whether the offender was released to parole at the conclusion of the non-parole period. He must have been at liberty by 2009 because it was in 2009 that the fifth episode occurred.

Welfare officials fooled by person impersonating murdered mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson
PETER JEAN THE ADVERTISER OCTOBER 28, 2015 6:31PM

Pay wall article ... paraphrase

Centerlink payments into Karlies account were stopped in early 2011 because dept officials identified a payment affecting issue.
The suspected murders continued to receive payments for 2 years.
Center link general manager said someone had possession of Karlies documents.
The department had been working with police for some time.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...pearce-stevenson/story-e6frg6n6-1227585916303

The suspected murderers continued to receive payments for 2 years.
Not sure if that means that went in for the meeting and got it sorted out producing Karlies documents, so payments then continued.

Also rabbit photo used to print out photos from negatives.
Could those photos taken at marion be the transaction at rabbit photo mt gambier days later. That would mean the person who took the photos was using the bank card.

It's him SW
from Cessnock Jail he is indigenous. The last transaction on Karlie's account was at Deakin (ACT) which is the suburb next to Campbell (ACT) where he lived.

Oops. sorry Deakin (ACT) isn't next to Campbell (ACT) not far though Charnwood (ACT) is on the north side..my computer is snail pace..

Got 7 years but 4.5 years non parole
"sentenced in the ACT in January 2014 to only 4.5 years jail and is eligible for parole in March 2018. "
Unless Mako is out of date..
Edit missed this bit: subject to a decision by the Sentence Administration Board.

It's under review

He appealed that decision and it was increased to 9 and a half years with 7 and a half non parole.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-...ntence-increased-over-library-assault/5678978

Williams' sentence was revised up to nine-and-a-half years' jail, with a non-parole period of seven-and-a-half years.

If SW is the one, I think it is clear that he is/was an alcoholic drug user and is very unlikely to be the brains behind the operation.

It's him SW
from Cessnock Jail he is indigenous. The last transaction on Karlie's account was at Deakin (ACT) which is the suburb next to Campbell (ACT) where he lived.

As an ex-native of the area, I can assure you Deakin is NOT next to Campbell. In fact, it's the suburb south of Parliament House, over the lake from Campbell.

Which would put it around waterloo corner road salisbury i think. But yes youre right it could be elizabeth /davoren park /salisbury . All the houses look the same

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Here's some pics from the news clip.

Oh those lawns!
What it that in pic 2
Nice big shed to store evidence.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 39
Just realised Cessnock and Lithgow are about 3 hours apart. So I don't think that the court listing is this case? Why would it be in Lithgow?

You're right. Different court circuit. Wouldn't be.

MOD ALERT: The sleuthing of who the murderer may be has to stop now. Once he is charged the laws of sub judice kick in, which literally means his case is under judicial consideration and therefore prohibited from public discussion elsewhere. If any of these offenders you're sleuthing is in fact the murderer, talking about his prior convictions could be detrimental to the case. We don't want this guy to get off.

Thank you.

Deakin is not anywhere near Campbell. Deakin is on the south side and Campbell is on the north. I went to school in Campbell while living in Deakin and the bus trip was a good 20 mins

Lyneham here :p

It says it at the bottom of the Canberra Times article.

Thanks fruity, I couldn't find the article. I've just read the appeal decision which confirmed he is indigenous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l