AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it's him. :jawdrop:
Haha Preye....noo I don't mean it's not the dude you're referring to.....just think the guy fruity was asking if was the same guy as the SW you're talking about was in the article relating to another murder...and I don't think so.
I do think the guy that was arrested is possibly the same SW you were talking about.
Lol...confusing...

Been looking for a public photo of Shane Williams convicted of crimes in ACT. Taking a while. Will post it for comparison.

I've been looking too - I'm having no luck at all. I do not have any google ninja skills.

Haha Preye....noo I don't mean it's not the dude you're referring to.....just think the guy fruity was asking if was the same guy as the SW you're talking about was in the article relating to another murder...and I don't think so.
I do think the guy that was arrested is possibly the same SW you were talking about.
Lol...confusing...

The Centrelink pictured is the one in Salisbury. I can't read the sign either but the streets look like most of the streets in Davoren Park, Elizabeth or Salisbury.

Have to go out too ....grrr.
Sorry just scrolled past a hundred posts ....

Does anyone know which suburb that Neighbour said the police came on Wednesday...the guy with a family...

Someone posted the 10 news video link a few <<< probably more lol than a few pages back...

It mentions it being close to Snowtown...... yet I couldn't see where police had mention any of the suburbs up that way...

There is a part in the video...towards the End and a guy with sunnies sitting on his head is being interviewed....it could be a suburb sign in the Background...I print screened it .... but my eyes are shocking can't quite make out what it says....

gotta rush >>>>> no doubt I'll spend the rest of the night trying to catch up...

Those cells look a little too comfortable ... a little too nice for my liking! Please don't tell me they have heating in winter and aircon in summer :mad:

At least they don't have trees in that yard! Remember a tour I did of Freemantle jail. 100% concrete hot box. Times have changed.

Did you see the bottle of sunscreen ... they get to put on sunscreen before they go outside???? We wouldn't want them to get sunburn now, would we? :stormingmad: :boohoo: Haven't times changed!

Grrr...don't get me started on the rights these badasses get.....

The Shane Williams that is the paedophile and african neighbour basher from ACT, is aboriginal

The Centrelink pictured is the one in Salisbury. I can't read the sign either but the streets look like most of the streets in Davoren Park, Elizabeth or Salisbury.
Sign is parabanks shopping centre also in salisbury

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thanks, Havenwood, that's what I was about to say too.

Wow. Just got back home and saw the news. Ive literally scrolled right through to get the the nitty gritty bits. I hope we have a name of this soon and i hope he sings like a canary and any other involved get what they deserve.

Don;t think it's the same guy, this fella has dark skin apparently.

It's him SW
from Cessnock Jail he is indigenous. The last transaction on Karlie's account was at Deakin (ACT) which is the suburb next to Campbell (ACT) where he lived.

Mt Gambier route and back through Wynarka suitcase

Wynarka-route.jpg
Google Streetview

Could be because there was a specially built sex offender unit built in Cessnock in 2012, and overcrowding..The ACT prison can 300, I think cessnock 750.

=

Just realised Cessnock and Lithgow are about 3 hours apart. So I don't think that the court listing is this case? Why would it be in Lithgow?

There are currently 155 users browsing this thread. (59 members and 96 guests)

Just realised Cessnock and Lithgow are about 3 hours apart. So I don't think that the court listing is this case? Why would it be in Lithgow?

No I think it's the other SW that fruity found.

And I'm pretty sure the interviewer said the area was where the guilty parties in the Snowtown murders came from, not that it was near Snowtown. Salisbury North seems to be their home patch.
Sign is parabanks shopping centre also in salisbury

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members