AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see it being SW although I suspect that he is the person the police interviewed the other day.
Sounds odd to say it, but he doesn't sound capable of concealing a murder.

Interesting if it is him and he does get charged with murder - what led him to murder? I can't see murder or anything like that (a violent assault) in his history. Then again, who knows what he's done that he hasn't been caught. If it's him I think he worked with someone else :(

edit - there does seem to be an assault after all, missed that, sorry.

What do ya reckon the chances are of a press conference tonight?????

I really hope so! A statement was released after he was arrested but maybe after he has been formally charged more info will be released.

There is a SW appearing in Lithgow court tomorrow - I think this would be the one. Doubt it is the same one from the ACT

attachment.php

Sorry about my HUGE pics - never used to do this and now I can't get them any smaller. :gaah:

Could be! Ages, dates, sentence duration all match. It's being incarcerated in NSW not ACT that is the red herring, but maybe prisoners get moved around between states? over crowding etc...

There is a SW appearing in Lithgow court tomorrow - I think this would be the one. Doubt it is the same one from the ACT

attachment.php

Sorry about my HUGE pics - never used to do this and now I can't get them any smaller. :gaah:

Sounds like there are a couple of crims with the name!

What do ya reckon the chances are of a press conference tonight?????

I think it is going to be a long night for the police. I'd say a police media spokesperson will have something for MSM to chew on until tomorrow.

Have to go out too ....grrr..

Sorry just scrolled past a hundred posts ....

Does anyone know which suburb that Neighbour said the police came on Wednesday...the guy with a family...

Someone posted the 10 news video link a few <<< probably more lol than a few pages back...

It mentions it being close to Snowtown...... yet I couldn't see where police had mention any of the suburbs up that way...

There is a part in the video...towards the End and a guy with sunnies sitting on his head is being interviewed....it could be a suburb sign in the Background...I print screened it .... but my eyes are shocking can't quite make out what it says....

gotta rush >>>>> no doubt I'll spend the rest of the night trying to catch up...

is there a link to msm stating this ABN is in fact Karlies (or person impersonating her) or is it just speculation? I can't seem to find anything in any if the articles.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

There are quite a few k stevenson's and k pearce's, even a k j pearce under the white pages in south australia. It could still be a coincidence too is all im saying. Not that I'm discounting it though just sayin!

Matthew Pantelis @MatthewPantelis

We've put in calls to @SAPoliceNews to talk re #KarlieKhandalyce arrest breakthrough, hope to have them on #Newshour before 8pm #FIVEaaNews

Ugh! Missed it :facepalm:

Have to go out too ....grrr..

Sorry just scrolled past a hundred posts ....

Does anyone know which suburb that Neighbour said the police came on Wednesday...the guy with a family...

Someone posted the 10 news video link a few <<< probably more lol than a few pages back...

It mentions it being close to Snowtown...... yet I couldn't see where police had mention any of the suburbs up that way...

There is a part in the video...towards the End and a guy with sunnies sitting on his head is being interviewed....it could be a suburb sign in the Background...I print screened it .... but my eyes are shocking can't quite make out what it says....

gotta rush >>>>> no doubt I'll spend the rest of the night trying to catch up...
The sign is parabanks which is a shopping centre in salisbury . Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The man, a 41-year-old inmate at Cessnock prison, was being interviewed by detectives at Cessnock police station on Wednesday night and was expected to be charged with murder.

The man, who has served time for child sex offences, is in Cessnock jail for unrelated crimes.

http://www.braidwoodtimes.com.au/st...ed-murder-of-karlie-pearce-stevenson/?cs=2452

eta:
The convicted paedophile reportedly identified as a possible suspect is serving a 4½-year sentence in Cessnock Prison and has previously spent time in jail on child sex offences, according to media reports.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3448960/possible-suspect-in-prison/

Don't think so from what I gather from the second link- article was dated 11/5/2015 and it talks about an interview with this guy on on a telly program. I think it may have been around the date of the article but not sure? If he has been in jail for a couple years I doubt it is him.

Don't think so from what I gather from the second link- article was dated 11/5/2015 and it talks about an interview with this guy on on a telly program. I think it may have been around the date of the article but not sure? If he has been in jail for a couple years I doubt it is him.

Don;t think it's the same guy, this fella has dark skin apparently.

Could be! Ages, dates, sentence duration all match. It's being incarcerated in NSW not ACT that is the red herring, but maybe prisoners get moved around between states? over crowding etc...

Could be because there was a specially built sex offender unit built in Cessnock in 2012, and overcrowding..The ACT prison can 300, I think cessnock 750.

=

Did you see the bottle of sunscreen ... they get to put on sunscreen before they go outside???? We wouldn't want them to get sunburn now, would we? :stormingmad: :boohoo: Haven't times changed!

At least they don't have trees in that yard! Remember a tour I did of Freemantle jail. 100% concrete hot box. Times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay