AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And they thought this thread was moving fast before - :laughing:

they havent experienced when we would crash with all the extra traffic :laughing:

103 guests busy place tonight

So now we all wait for the standard "not guilty" plea and the usual, protracted court torture for the family...

Here's hoping there is a mountain evidence!

I can't see it being SW although I suspect that he is the person the police interviewed the other day.
Sounds odd to say it, but he doesn't sound capable of concealing a murder.

Jessica Adamson Verified account
‏@JessAdamson7

Sleepless night ahead for a few people after arrest of 41 yo for Karlie Pearce-Stevenson murder. Detectives aren't done yet @7NewsAdelaide

He's not been charged yet - but it's expected tonight. As there's still a huge appeal via crimestoppers - you can bet your buttons there are other fish to fry. Or worms to turn :p

I'm one of the guests lol just keeps logging me out while I'm reading. Rather annoying!

That makes me wonder if they think someone else murdered Khandalyce or are they searching for more evidence to make a strong case against this guy.

I think the police are keeping everything very close to their chest at the moment until all of the 'paperwork' is done so to speak. There will probably be a media conference later tonight hopefully. I'm just hoping that whoever murdered Khandalyce is also arrested tonight.

What keeps throwing me off with SW now is that he was convicted in the ACT for the assault on his neighbour (they both lived in Campbell ACT) and the child sexal assault. The Alexander Maconochie Centre is the ACT's prison. How would he end up in Cessnock, I wonder unless they didn't house child sexual offenders? Also why was it reported the suspect in Cessnock jail's sentence was said to be unrelated to prior child sexual offences?

I was thinking AJ but crikey, SW?! There's no way he worked alone.

I'm not 100% convinced it was SW yet, but so far he does seem to fit the bits of info that have been released. I agree, he didn't work alone.

they havent experienced when we would crash with all the extra traffic :laughing:

103 guests busy place tonight

I remember those times well Amee. Hopefully Websleuth's new server can stand up to it all.

Amazing news to wake up to, hopefully this is the start of this vicious group of people all being rounded up and dumped into prison for a very long time.

SW is serving time for child sex crimes - the person they interviewed was serving time for other crimes not related to child sex crimes. I don't think it's him but anything is possible.

:yesss: I go out for an hour and when I get back someone's been arrested ...:happydance:Absolutely awesome news! It's now just a matter of time for the rest of the heads to roll. Well done to the SA and NSW Police, their blood's worth bottling! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay