AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so frustrated for all the dedicated websleuthers who are doing their days catchup and have yet to get to the good bit! Here we are celebrating without them!
High five everyone...now let's watch the dominoes fall! Double up the prisoners cells cos here comes an influx!!

Gia Loukes ‏@Gia_Loukes 21m21 minutes ago

Major Crime detectives still following leads to catch Khandalyce's killer/killers. #Wynarka

HOMICIDE detectives have arrested a man in Cessnock Jail in relation to the disappearance and murder of Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson.
The 41-year-old is expected to be charged with the 20-year-old mother’s death but not the murder of her two-year-old daughter.
He was arrested and taken to Cessnock Police Station this afternoon.
Inquiries into the murder of Khandalyce are continuing.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...585998244?sv=ef5057c08521aed0e63e9ab6660a1d72

Yep, just watch the domino's fall now. Once I know the police also have Khandalyce's killer I can breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm so frustrated for all the dedicated websleuthers who are doing their days catchup and have yet to get to the good bit! Here we are celebrating without them!
High five everyone...now let's watch the dominoes fall! Double up the prisoners cells cos here comes an influx!!

And they thought this thread was moving fast before - :laughing:

If you scroll down on the link I posted it details the sentence for the racially motivated bashing of his neighbour, which he is currently serving.

That would also make sense because he was taken from minimum security when he was first questioned. He wasn't in the sex offender unit.

Could you post the link again, please fruity? I must've missed that his latest conviction was for a NSW assault and sentenced to 4 and 1/2 years. Mea culpa, Fruity.

HOMICIDE detectives have arrested a man in Cessnock Jail in relation to the disappearance and murder of Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson.
The 41-year-old is expected to be charged with the 20-year-old mother’s death but not the murder of her two-year-old daughter.
He was arrested and taken to Cessnock Police Station this afternoon.
Inquiries into the murder of Khandalyce are continuing.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...585998244?sv=ef5057c08521aed0e63e9ab6660a1d72

WHAT!!! Oh no! So Khandalyce's killer is still out there!

Yes, I saw her post but didn't reply. Too busy looking at RSOs convicted in NSW serving 4 and 1/2 years on unrelated charges. I agree, SW fits everything but for the facts that he was convicted in the ACT and the conviction was for child sexual assault.

BBM

No, as I said in my last post:

Williams was on bail at the time of the rape for bashing his neighbour.

Police documents read to the court reveal that in November 2012 Williams became upset with his neighbour over his African appearance.

Williams started whingeing at him about how he was trying to take over his country before launching into an unprovoked attack.

He punched the man several times and left him in hospital for three days, requiring plastic surgery to his face.

"He is a danger to the community, to the most vulnerable people in the community," Ms Murrell said.

For both the assault and the rape, Williams received a 25 per cent discount on his sentence for pleading guilty.

Ms Murrell sentenced him to a total of seven years and six months in prison.

He will be eligible for parole in four-and-a-half years.

I was thinking AJ but crikey, SW?! There's no way he worked alone.

Gia Loukes ‏@Gia_Loukes 21m21 minutes ago

Major Crime detectives still following leads to catch Khandalyce's killer/killers. #Wynarka

That makes me wonder if they think someone else murdered Khandalyce or are they searching for more evidence to make a strong case against this guy.

WHAT!!! Oh no! So Khandalyce's killer is still out there!

Hard to fathom, isn't it?
Police have said that they were killed at different times, but if this arrest is of the paedophile, does that mean he murdered Karlie to get control f her daughter.... but then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude